It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rural Louisiana Parish Denudes the Lie-Actual Case Current Count About 10% of "Official" Numbers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
West Feliciana parish is a rural administrative district in SE Louisiana, just east of the Mississippi River and just south of the state line. (In Louisiana, a parish is the administrative equivalent of a county in the rest of the country.) Yesterday, May 8, they posted information on their official gov't website that exposes the lies being promulgated by the Louisiana Department of Health. I'll give the link below, but these are the way the figures work out:

As of noon on May 8, LDH said that there were 176 cases of Chinese flu (called by politically correct sheep by the designer name "COVID-19") in West Feliciana Parish, meaning an increase of 61 cases in the last week.

Parish officials say otherwise:

176 total given by LDH.

-32 ... Only 144 cases reported in the last 21 days, which means that 32 of those cases in that total have gone past the time frame the CDC has said it takes for most cases to run their course.

-28 ... these are cases that were tested positive multiple times and reported as a separate case each time. One case reported as multiple cases to pad the numbers.

-98 ... Angola State Prison is in WFP, and 98 of the cases reported as being "in the parish" are actually inside the prison, meaning that they are under state jurisdiction and are in a population separate and isolated from the parish residentss.

This means, according to the parish government ...

That leaves 18 parish residents that have tested positive within the last 3 weeks, which is a decrease of 2 in the last week.

No new revelations, just further exposure of the lies that our government agencies are using to deceive us and inculcate fear in the populace.

Here's the link to the page where the information is posted. Again, this is the official parish gov't website.
:

edit on 2020 5 09 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
"Chinese flu (called by politically correct idiots "COVID-19")"

US american flu (called by some not educated idiots "SPANISH FLU")

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

It's the Chinese virus. Spanish Flu, nobody knows for sure where it started. Those saying the US, they made that claim about 100 years later. Maybe it did but EVERYBODY knows right now where this current situation started. It's not demeaning to state where something started. Only to people very sensitive and can't deal with reality. These are the same people who call illegal aliens immigrants. They are not immigrants. Someone who came here legally vs ilegally are not the same thing. One is legal. The other broke the law. No way around it and no way around this virus starting in China. Sorry butter cup.
edit on 9-5-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
As soon as I read sheep and the fact that you mis-named the virus, I knew this post wasn't worth my time to read.

I would be interested if facts.

But hold off on the far right lingo

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
As soon as I read sheep and the fact that you mis-named the virus, I knew this post wasn't worth my time to read.

ready for facts population West Feliciana parish population 15,625. Louisana Health department says 176 cases of CoVid 19.
Actually count 18 cases, from various oversights miscounts, double triple counts etc etc.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

ready for facts population West Feliciana parish population 15,625. Louisana Health department says 176 cases of CoVid 19.
Actually count 18 cases, from various oversights miscounts, double triple counts etc etc.

That's not true, they didnt "actually count 18 cases", they subtracted the number of people who caught it and died, they subtracted the number of people who got reinfected, they subtracted the incarcerated population.

This is a semantics game.

If 200 people get sick, you cant say since only 5 of those people are blue therefore its only been 5 cases. 200 still got sick, you can filter that down however you like it wont change.

It dont work like that.
edit on 9-5-2020 by AScrubWhoDied because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

That's not true, they didnt "actually count 18 cases", they subtracted the number of people who caught it and died, they subtracted the number of people who got reinfected, they subtracted the incarcerated population.

If 200 people get sick, you cant say since only 5 of those people are blue therefore its only been 5 cases. 200 still got sick, you can filter that down however you like it wont change.

It dont work like that.

from the OP math is correct only thing I left out was this was the number of cases in the last 3 weeks

176 total given by LDH.

-32 ... Only 144 cases reported in the last 21 days, which means that 32 of those cases in that total have gone past the time frame the CDC has said it takes for most cases to run their course.

-28 ... these are cases that were tested positive multiple times and reported as a separate case each time. One case reported as multiple cases to pad the numbers.

-98 ... Angola State Prison is in WFP, and 98 of the cases reported as being "in the parish" are actually inside the prison, meaning that they are under state jurisdiction and are in a population separate and isolated from the parish residentss.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

It dont work like that.

from the OP math is correct only thing I left out was this was the number of cases in the last 3 weeks

176 total given by LDH.

Yes, but 176 new infections, as the numbers say, the numbers do not say "176 new distinct infections from people who are only residents, excluding incarceration and who at this very moment are still alive".

Those are addintional filters.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

It dont work like that.

176 total given by LDH.

Yes, but 176 new infections, as the numbers say, the numbers do not say "176 new distinct infections from people who are only residents, excluding incarceration and who at this very moment are still alive".

Those are additional filters.

This is a perfect example of looking numbers and not being realistic.

LOL 98 of them are in prison with extremely limited access to the outside population, the threat of infection from these 98 persons to the outside population of West Feliciana Parish is extremely limited at best. Especially if the staff is using proper procedures. 98 persons incarcerated are in no way the same risk as persons out and about in the parish, hell most are likely better quarantined than most of the public anyway.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

It dont work like that.

176 total given by LDH.

LOL 98 of them are in prison with extremely limited access to the outside population, the threat of infection from these 98 persons to the outside population of West Feliciana Parish is extremely limited at best. Especially if the staff is using proper procedures. 98 persons incarcerated are in no way the same risk as persons out and about in the parish, hell most are likely better quarantined than most of the public anyway.

Ah, I see. So now weve moved from talking about the numbers onto attempting to extrapolate risk.

I responded to a post saying the number of new cases were 18, a lie. Im not here to extrapolate risk, or move the goal post actually.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Do you know what COVID-19 stands for?
(C)hina (O)riginated (V)irus (ID) (19).
So yes it's a Chinese virus, flu, cold, whatever.

This initiative to shift blame away from China is from the CCP...

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Do you know what COVID-19 stands for?
(C)hina (O)riginated (V)irus (ID) (19).
So yes it's a Chinese virus, flu, cold, whatever.

This initiative to shift blame away from China is from the CCP...

I think we should call it the CCP virus personally since I believe they are directly responsible. I Ben if unintentionally released they sure did a lot of intentional lying about it.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

It dont work like that.

176 total given by LDH.

Ah, I see. So now weve moved from talking about the numbers onto attempting to extrapolate risk.

I responded to a post saying the number of new cases were 18, a lie. Im not here to extrapolate risk, or move the goal post actually.

And that's your problem you just see numbers, reopening is all about mitigating the risk. But you go ahead and cower under your bed and wet yourself in fear over the lie of 98 cases that barely expose anybody to even a slight risk. This is why bean counters can't be leaders. The real world isn't just black and white numbers on Bill Gates excel spreadsheet. There is a myriad of degrees and colors, what fits for you may be totally wrong for someone else. Louisana may or may not be ready to open up, but it would be ridiculous to keep it closed over 98 cases whether they are wandering around the parish or in prison.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

It dont work like that.

176 total given by LDH.

And that's your problem you just see numbers, reopening is all about mitigating the risk. But you go ahead and cower under your bed and wet yourself in fear over the lie of 98 cases that barely expose anybody to even a slight risk. This is why bean counters can't be leaders. The real world isn't just black and white numbers on Bill Gates excel spreadsheet. There is a myriad of degrees and colors, what fits for you may be totally wrong for someone else. Louisana may or may not be ready to open up, but it would be ridiculous to keep it closed over 98 cases whether they are wandering around the parish or in prison.

top topics

join