It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam's Capture: Just Another Bush Lie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
According to this arcticle the account of American troops capturing Saddam and pulling him from his subterranean hovel has turned out to be just another Bush lie.
Read the article HERE.

Can someone tell me that this is not true please? Why do the current administration need to lie so much?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I came across this UPI denial earlier today. I'm wondering if this isn't the same Lebanese-American Marine who claimed to have been kidnapped while serving in Iraq? Are they using him now in some black op?

Friday, March 11, 2005
Information vs disinformation in Saudi Arabia
mediachannel.org reveals this story through UPI wires from 9 and 10 March 2005 (nevertheless, I had no direct access to the wires). First there was an account saying that what we learned about Saddam Hussein's capture was invented. UPI reported that: "Ex-Sgt. Nadim Abou Rabeh, of Lebanese descent, was quoted in the Saudi daily al-Medina Wednesday 9 March 2005 as saying Saddam was actually captured Friday, Dec. 12, 2003, and not the day after, as announced by the U.S. Army. "I was among the 20-man unit, including eight of Arab descent, who searched for Saddam for three days in the area of Dour near Tikrit, and we found him in a modest home in a small village and not in a hole as announced," Abou Rabeh said... He said Saddam himself fired at them with a gun from the window of a room on the second floor... Later on, a military production team fabricated the film of Saddam's capture in a hole, which was in fact a deserted well," Abou Rabeh said. Abou Rabeh was interviewed in Lebanon."

But the day after, the story changed: "I'm the UPI Pentagon correspondent. This is actually not a true story. It was written in a Saudi paper, and picked up by our Arabic speaking desk in Lebanon.
www.editorsweblog.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Just to let you know, a silmilar discussion can be found here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
Just to let you know, a silmilar discussion can be found here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'
similar topic here too.

new topics

top topics

join