It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wu-vid-19. . . Covid. . China-Bye-Bye will not kill us. . . but this will. . . . .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Wu-vid-19. . . Covid. . China-Bye-Bye will not kill us. . . but this will. . . . .

Since this whole snip started.

I haven't used hand sanitizer.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Strange thing ?
Viruses attack Bacteria
Phage.
Bacteriophage

Wait....
I just used Phage in the same post as virus....

Might not be political trolling or baiting. I am not without sin I suppose. But that one chose that name for a reason as did my name here was deliberate. Some of us were just being silly with that idea and others serious.

Virus attach to DNA material essentially so that it can copy itself to release more DNA material in the Virus progeny. correct to correlate the possibilities. I am of the belief, was raised by a family who sorta thought holistically tho we didn't visit any foo-foo herb diets thank God. Instead my family believes in eating right, exercise, sunshine and have faith in God wishing to prosper you. Be positive and positive things come your way. Take care of yourself as we know how instead of being illogical with diet and exercise. Dad is 83, and smokes a pack of cigs a day since he was a young adult. Doc told him he will make 100 easily. He still exercises a small amount every day but Sunday's.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I hate Hand Sanitizer like I hate getting sick...

I've Always been this way, it's gross as hell to me, to kill stuff, even as small as bacteria, and just rub it all around your hands, and call that a day... That makes real germaphobes shiver I'm sure. lol

Hand washing with soap, is all I do, but I do consistently! lol Not every 5 mins, just every 10, joking!!! lol

But really, OP is right, bacteria can pose a more nasty threat to you, with all this "clean" behavior...

We need to remember, viruses aren't really alive, they're just packs of info, that need a host to "infect an replicate" bacteria have been evolving, alongside us and then even LONGER, JUST WAITING to find a way in...

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I consider hand sanitizer like I do DEF.

Diesel Exhaust Fluid.

Just something else to make you pay for that does nothing of value.
edit on 10-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This whole thing is going to wake up America to start seeing the difference between "experts" and "science".

"Experts" sometimes use their position to make themselves rich, by forcing you to buy stuff. (Because you are dumb enough to believe them.)

There is nothing about getting an education that makes a person any more honest than an average John Q Citizen.

It makes them knowledgeable so they CAN tell the truth. But it also isolates them from the possibility of being convicted of fraud if they choose not to. (Because how would you prove it was fraud?)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Good point, and fun thread (I mean, we're having poop in hands conversation, how can it not be?), but I think a much better plan to stave off the Bacteriapocalypse would be to eliminate the individuals who misuse antibiotics and the doctors who prescribe them improperly.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I still use good old fashioned soap and hot water.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Good point, and fun thread (I mean, we're having poop in hands conversation, how can it not be?), but I think a much better plan to stave off the Bacteriapocalypse would be to eliminate the individuals who misuse antibiotics and the doctors who prescribe them improperly.

We could get rid of the people breeding the super-bacteria, but that won't stop the super-bacteria.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
True, but there will be way less realestate the nasties can grow their evil plans on.
We might need a secret handshake to sniff out the non crappeteers. You can't go popping all that smell like a drunk hobo!

Please!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join