It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wu-vid-19. . . Covid. . China-Bye-Bye will not kill us. . . but this will. . . . .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
So now this. A polio vaccine might help to temporarily fix the covid problem.

scitechdaily.com...

Ok, now I do not think they want anymore polio vaccines in India, not long ago they tried to immunize the kids and had serious problems from the vaccine. So, I guess that they do not want anything to do with this anymore, the cure is worse than the disease.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.scidev.net... 9e7b26c5dc-1588992681-0-AXM65UbR7kaKmQoxI91RuemxgROjQzT4KyGBXfhrMSTlnsUtydVL59UH6X6FqdaUxFxu8OwD2P3Xrf5GdO3uPEyxvZVB1xJtVtf6wFeZLxHkNPwF0zD5lwhPb1D-Ok aJOmsDQTKB0hwNlchP13lKjTrWVPpyA_1_QLVPQxcNFleceNjDwy0-KspxXIk2liHhT62StJ_4d7UZKDd2L_jL__h9lyKDxvx_M1HglnN_pSMc2KrVJv_cIXlcXxcN8hGy1wryMR8oy8BrIQGeiEpe HnRN8FP_CHIHVBTEOqkKl-HQ4WFM9BaS6FoOBHRuNf7-FSsMB9xp9IrDSCmItSWjZko8066djhtpojhFu5O5P-tDZ4taJUZvcHwX632Mt1pjSg

It worked so well over there at keeping kids from running around I guess they want it over here now.
edit on 8-5-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

But bacteria, like virus, evolve learn and adapt. We'll get an e.coli immune to alcohol, a clostridium immune, a c.diff that will laugh at any and all antibiotics simply because we are breeding it right now.

Perhaps this video will change your impression and perception of how mutations work and what long term effect mutations have on organisms like e.coli:

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm not using hand sanitizers. I wash my hands with soap after touching groceries, eating at my PC and my keyboard is most likely full of life

edit on 8-5-2020 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hate to break it to you but, I was around when 20-30 (not sure I can say the exact number) antibiotic resistant strains of E. coli were created. No it was not all the same day. No, I will not detail how it was done. But yes this was done twenty years ago. And yes they can be recreated as many times as need be because it didn’t count if they couldn’t be independently replicated following the instructions.

And yes, I think one of the little buggers got in me and it took some special stuff to kill it. And to be honest I would rather not experience that one or his brothers again, because we don’t really build immunity to bacteria the way we do a virus.

Why was this done? To try to develop antibiotics for them if they naturally mutated into any of those strains on their own. Fun, fun, fun. And throw away your antibacterial soap, too. Unless you are too selfish not to kill other people. —That’s what they say about the Covid to make people do stuff, right?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I don't want to stop using hand sanitizer. I love the cool feel of the slippery gel as it glistens in my eager, yearning palms. I love the sound of the gel as it gushes through my trembling fingers. With the seductive scent exciting my now throbbing olfactory nerves, I thrust my hands together in a tangled frenzied orgy of shameless delight.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

You made my night.....

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I thought most people already knew of this, until I worked at Walmart during a pandemic. Sanitizer, alcohol, antibacterial soap, Lysol, bleach... almost completely unavailable for a couple of months now. Still can't get Lysol or other disinfectant sprays, which is unfortunate because it is a requirement for small businesses that opened back up this week.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: Advantage

You made my night.....

Easy tiger.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I never use hand sanitiser.

I know that half of 'my' body is not human.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

As a celebrated Poop Sculptor...I can testify that I've never been sick a day in my life.

Here I am working on an homage to Rodin called 'The Stinker'...commissioned by a famous Hollywood movie star.

-------------------------------
edit on 9-5-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I hope the world will never be the same, as I see great things to come. Leg and breathing space in planes, theatres, trains, busses and stadiums. Sparkling clean restrooms bars and diners. People keeping their buts out of my aura, all by themselves, cause they never see me using their fearo'filthanizers. And best of all, no need to maintain a fancy bad language vocabulaire to get that offended betterthanyou look. Bareback caughing suffizes.

Love the new Covdfearing society.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Lol. I can imagine them doing that.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

A bacteria.

A small, insignificant bacteria.

Will be the end of mankind.

DOOM!

Why you ask?

HOW, you demand?

Everyone and their cousin is using hand sanitizer now.

EVERYONE! EVEN YOU, READING THIS RIGHT NOW IS USING HAND SANITIZER!

WELL STOP!

NOW!

*waiting for everyone to stop*

Okay. Bacteria are not virus. Virus am not bacteria.

But bacteria, like virus, evolve learn and adapt. We'll get an e.coli immune to alcohol, a clostridium immune, a c.diff that will laugh at any and all antibiotics simply because we are breeding it right now.

If hand gel kills 99.999 perrcent of bacteria, that means there is 0.001% that laugh at your face like a Frenchman.

It can grow, adapt, and survive.

This will be the world-killer.

Not a silly little bat-virus.

But a mutated bacteria. Imagine a flesh-eating one, just waiting in the wings.

"Keep using that hand gel folks!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
-Streptococcus pyogenes

Ok, it will create a super bug but only on you and if you use the same stuff without mixing in other products. That means don't become anal about which products are good enough. They all are good that are on the market but if you use the alcohol kind and never the surfactant kind like a soft soap or lie soaps you will aid the alcohol resistance for the bacteria on YOU. If you mix it up a bit, they can't get a foothold. Same if you only use SoftSoap and no other products.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
NO go big if you are going to kill yourself. KNOW that you got some on you... don't play with poop people. We will need to call the white coat guys with that fancy suit you get to wear.

originally posted by: highvein

So if we wash our hands in the toilet, "after using it", will it save us all?

I would start making small poop on your hands.

Trust me on this.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: servovenford

Your idea probably stinks?
Yeah. Definitely.

Just add some rose or lavender essential oil and voila.
NoPewPoo Sanitizer.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Here is another fun factoid. Remember all the antibacterial soap? Basically soaps with a type of antibiotic property. Dish soaps had it, not sure if they are still making it. Anyway for a long time, everyone was using this soap. For dishes, hand washing etc. Well, what happens to this soap after you are finished with it you might ask? It goes down the drain, into the sewer, and into the water system. Where it proceeds to kill off bacteria, all except the really NASTY critters that are developing resistance to it. So now, in our water, you have things like flesh eating bacteria and God knows what else is developing. And some very nasty bacteria that can live on counter surfaces etc. Its a very bad idea to make any cleaning solvent antibacterial, because it WONT kill all bacteria, just the weaker strains, and what's left is resistant and probably very bad for homo sapiens.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well, the toilet paper is still not back, right? So lift the lockdowns, while cases are climbing, to a society short on the bacteria Cleaning paper. That are eager to get around each other after two months of isolation. And over use of bacteria killing products. I mean, add the high contagious rate and I assume this all equals a double dose of illness at once? And less #ing toilet paper.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
You know what? I was just reading the CARE Act that passed to give Americans a whopping 1200 bucks in the spending of just under 9 trillion bucks which is altogether strangely titled CARE Act to keep Americans paid...even though just a few passages in the bill do anything for the people and it spends just a fraction of that total on them.

I hadn't read it till just now but omg, if I am reading correctly some of the points of the bill:

-Express that this is a unique and unexpected emergency and so Representatives of the House invoke a certain right they have which "opens spending and removes all limits on amounts."

-Give the House permission for any and all its members to pay from government funds any expenses they consider being brought on by the emergency situation including travel, supplies, food, hiring assistants, paying family to help while stuck at home, etc.

-Creatr an honor system where during this time, any spending done by members of the house goes without reporting and is not eligible for auditing to identify what money was spent on and exampts any spending from being its purpose being subject to review.

So yea, it looks like not just the country is doing some big spending, but the members of the house of Representatives are in a 2 month bubble so far in which anything they feel they need to spend money on, they can. They have no obligation to share what money was spent on, and nobody is allowed to look into it....why would you, all expenses have been ok'd and all limitations removed. Could grab the property next door and bulldoze it to make tennis courts because their fitness is important while stuck quarantining.

I mean...sorry, maybe some people see the merit of this. I see a huge scam and I want to puke though.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

*waiting for everyone to stop*

Control freak

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join