It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wu-vid-19. . . Covid. . China-Bye-Bye will not kill us. . . but this will. . . . .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You drunk bro?

A small, insignificant bacteria.

Will be the end of mankind.

Anyway, if we don't eliminate ourselves, or if cosmic or natural event doesn't, the microorganisms will.

They did it to the Martians in War of the Worlds. They will do it to us. Because they DGAF.
edit on 8-5-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Stay strong.... Pound metoo

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Nope, not drunk.

But even if we're all focused on a virus, we shouldn't lose sight of the bacteria.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You are reminding me of that but in Austin Powers ...

"Who does #2 work for?! ..."

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Which bacteria?

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

It doesn't matter.

His point is that if you don't kill all of them, it means some will have survived. And those that survive whatever you were using to kill them are the ones that can resist/survive it. Those are the parents of the next generations. Pretty soon, none of your bacteria are vulnerable to whatever it was you used.

It's why we have antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria now.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Which bacteria?

Does it matter?

Because regardless of the bacteria, we're creating stronger ones with the use/over use of hand sanitizer.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

When I'm relieving myself in the morning and they talk back to me from the toilet, I know this madness has gone too far, and we'll see if they survive and homemade flameflower.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

It all started with antibacterial soap.

Also reminds me of that Creepshow movie where one of the stories was about the guy who lived in a germ free clean room... and got killed by angry roaches.

lso reminds me of the other story in creepshow where the meteorite didnt make Jordy rich, it game him space weed spores.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It doesn't matter

It does matter.

Pretty soon, none of your bacteria are vulnerable to whatever it was you used.

It's why we have antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria now.

I know.

So what does that have to do with viruses?

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Which bacteria?

Does it matter?

Because regardless of the bacteria, we're creating stronger ones with the use/over use of hand sanitizer.

True. That's been known for a while.

But what has that to do with viruses?

That we're paving the way for more bacteria by the overuse of sanitation in dealing with the virus?

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

That we're paving the way for more bacteria by the overuse of sanitation in dealing with the virus?

YES!

Have a cookie.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

It all started with antibacterial soap.

Also reminds me of that Creepshow movie where one of the stories was about the guy who lived in a germ free clean room... and got killed by angry roaches.

lso reminds me of the other story in creepshow where the meteorite didnt make Jordy rich, it game him space weed spores.

"Ooooh Jordy, you done messed up now!"

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
pfft! Nothing gets through my Horny Layer

Stop the silly. Flush your head down the toilet and take a breather from this obsession.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

YES!

Have a cookie.

You reported me to ATS staff (cookie)?

So, what should we do in daily public life to protect ourselves, if hand sanitizer is the silent devil?

And how does address the virus?

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

YES!

Have a cookie.

So, what should we do in daily public life to protect ourselves, if hand sanitizer is the silent devil?

I wash with soap and water and try to avoid hand gels and such, but why bother?

I mean if you're the only one not polluting but everyone else is, then you're not doing anything to stop it.

It's probably too late now anyway.

Just making people aware I guess.

*shrugs*

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

YES!

Have a cookie.

I mean if you're the only one not polluting but everyone else is, then you're not doing anything to stop it.

*shrugs*

I dunno. I'm OC. I wash my hands (at home) like 20 times a day, just because I'm OC. I use sanitizer in public because OC and no way to wash.

I know germs/bacteria are everywhere. I also know people have been touching # over and over for years w/o washing (like my grandmother) and it "creates a barrier" or immunity.

I don't worry about bacteria. I don't even worry about Covid, Id just rather take precautions..in part because i have senior family.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

YES!

Have a cookie.

*shrugs*

Ive used so much sanitizer in the last 2 months my hands are chapped looking. Pretty much in clinical settings now thats what they have available... alone. In the room and outside of the room are touchless dispensers. That includes quarantine/clean rooms and ICU rooms.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboyThe human Squalene keeps that microbe in check, it is present on almost anyone. The only thing that causes us to lose our protection is washing it off too much, or lowering the production of human Squalene in our body. As long as you do not take Statin drugs, you probably will not have a problem with that Streptococcus pyogenes.

Or just don't get overzealous with the oyster mushrooms that contain levostatins.. Oysters have a Japanese name, but I cannot remember it off hand, that name is what most people know it by. But I convert everything to things I know. We have built in safegaurds to protect us, one of them is bypassed if we wash too much with soap and water.

So, I suppose those Streptococcus pyogenes infections will be called covid related deaths.

edit on 8-5-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Strange thing ?
Viruses attack Bacteria
Phage.
Bacteriophage

Wait....
I just used Phage in the same post as virus....

edit on 5/8/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join