It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anatomy of an #Metoo Hoax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

And what even more infuriating is they are still cheering her on. She still has not seen a backlash in terms of her work.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Ouch, she's Bat$hit craycray...

I've only ever heard about this in passing through MSM. If I just went by their reporting, I would think he's guilty.

Eye-opening thread.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I don't think Johnny is a Saint by any means but it's funny what people will do as a coping mechanism when dealing with this #@i+.

My dad was married to an alcoholic, gold digging abuser much like AH. My sister and I tried so hard to save him but our dad had a Savior Complex. Maybe Johnny does too? In the end, I got my dad to give me Power of Attorney over his medical decisions which allowed me to get him removed from their home and the abuse for the last year of his life before he passed away. My greedy, evil stepmonster fought me the entire way, refused to allow my dad access to his own money (she had none herself), and in the end STOLE our entire inheritance by burning the only known copy of his will. Since he was unable to tell us what lawyers were used to draw it up, we had no proof that there was a will... I am so pissed at myself for not ensuring that was taken care of when he was still alive but I was so focused on getting him out of there and getting him better that I didn't care about those matters. In the end, I don't really care about the money or property or whatever... It's the INJUSTICE of bad people getting away with evil deeds that is the hardest to swallow. Same goes for the story of Amber and Johnny.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Considering his wealth, his fame, and in general how well people thought of him and to see him get taken down so fast should terrify every guy of marrying age cause if it can happen to him what chance does joe 6 pack have.

I sincerely hope karma get her, but I doubt it will happen till after third wave feminism has finally died a well deserved death.

lastly... PLEASE PLEASE let it be true and she wont be in Aquaman 2, you could have had Jason carry a coat rack throughout the movie and it would have brought more to the movie than she did, terrible actress from what I have seen.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Between Amber, Joe Biden and Alyssa Milano, #MeToo is dead.

Rest in pieces.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Thanks MykeNukem,

Yeah, I had no idea about this and kinda dont know why I do now but it really is a train wreck to follow.

She is certifiable. She could of had so much more if she was just a decent person.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I agree Irishhaf, one of the striking things is the amount of evidence one side has over the other and even then this has gone on for years.

It is scary indeed.

39. Cynically relying on the concept of #believewomen that that has been promoted as part of the important #metoo movement, Ms. Heard’s “evidence” rests primarily on her word and that of her dependent friends.

She and they have falsely accused me of violence, although interestingly none of her “witnesses” say they ever witnessed any violence.

And they did this despite the inconvenient truth of my possession of eyewitness statements provided under penalty of perjury and photographs of her converse violence committed against me, overwhelming evidence that her various abuse claims and the injuries that she claimed ensued from them are hoaxes, the fact of her own prior arrest and incarceration for domestic violence against her previous wife, and new witnesses who are now coming forward to describe the brutal violence they suffered at her hands.

She also lied about the circumstances of her domestic violence arrest, and the supposedly homophobic motivations of the arresting officer (a self-described lesbian gay rights activist) under oath. Exhibit A.

40. Indeed, lying under oath, and to courts and government agencies, and suborning or attempting to suborn the perjury of her friends and employees to help her get what she wants or to protect her from criminal prosecution, is demonstrably Ms. Heard’s modus operandi.

Depp Dep (osition)
edit on 9-5-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Karma has a habit of biting, sooner or later.

Hopefully, in this case, sooner. Before this "person of dubious character" manages to destroy someone else.

From everything I've read and heard, which isn't a lot since I'm not a Hollywood news junkie, he's a very decent guy, who is well thought of in the industry.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This is the problem where ALL women are painted in the light of the innocent and especially with Hollywood or around anyone that is rich and famous we have 1000s of very beautiful and evil women with some serious vile intent going on.

This is not to say there isn't just as many evil men too, but people need to understand that both sides have people that are willing to do harm in getting what they want. Even with someone like Weinstein the vast majority of these women he was involved with were using him as much as he was using them like two sharks circling each other. This is why he had this attitude towards women and it bled over on to other women who were not actually sharks too and that got him into trouble while not even knowing what he did was wrong.... Kind of like how rockstars/rappers etc that would have their roadies go into the crowd and randomly pick pretty women to come back after the show to party and have sex with...

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Karma has a habit of biting, sooner or later.

Hopefully, in this case, sooner. Before this "person of dubious character" manages to destroy someone else.

From everything I've read and heard, which isn't a lot since I'm not a Hollywood news junkie, he's a very decent guy, who is well thought of in the industry.

Thanks seagull for checking in on this thread. This set up was so poorly executed unless Ambers lawyers have something like video of him beating her there is no way the lie can survive.

If he wins the Sun case that will open the doors to more litigation - he may end up with more judgement $$ than what he would have earned in Pirates of the Caribbean! That would be ironic.

Im hoping Amber finally pushes to settle and as part of the settlement she has to publicly read a statement that she lied and admits she is an abuser.

Lastly, I am with you on not following this type of news. If you get bored one day start looking through the links and vids - at least read both of their declarations. Its addicting, piecing it together. And completely insane.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
another example of a gold digging whore

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
Between Amber, Joe Biden and Alyssa Milano, #MeToo is dead.

Rest in pieces.

Its hard to change a mindset when the truth is just a convenient casualty.

Here are a couple quotes from one of dozens of articles that have the theme - "our"message is more important than the truth.
They even say it outright.

Ever since Amber Heard came out with her claims that she was abused by her then-husband Johnny Depp, she has been faced with hateful backlash.

I’ll be the first to admit: I have no idea if Heard is telling the truth. There have been so many back-and-forth claims about the two that who knows?

But here’s the kicker – it doesn’t matter.

Heard’s truthfulness aside, her message is sound. If you are a victim of domestic abuse, do not let hate keep you silent. You deserve more.

Being Mean to Amber Hurts "real" dv victims
edit on 9-5-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
This is the problem where ALL women are painted in the light of the innocent and especially with Hollywood or around anyone that is rich and famous we have 1000s of very beautiful and evil women with some serious vile intent going on.

This is not to say there isn't just as many evil men too, but people need to understand that both sides have people that are willing to do harm in getting what they want. Even with someone like Weinstein the vast majority of these women he was involved with were using him as much as he was using them like two sharks circling each other. This is why he had this attitude towards women and it bled over on to other women who were not actually sharks too and that got him into trouble while not even knowing what he did was wrong.... Kind of like how rockstars/rappers etc that would have their roadies go into the crowd and randomly pick pretty women to come back after the show to party and have sex with...

Hey Xtrozero, not sure if we've spoken before. Thanks for the post and sorry for the late response. You have a point.

Not to say any double standard is ok and not to say being a misoginistic pig is ok either. I dont think you were saying that but just to clarify.

There is a very interesting development. The big guns have been called out against Depp.

In desperation, team #metoo is throwing everything they can against the wall.
This is scary.

New York Times Pulitze prize winner Rachel Abrams is attempting to connect Depp lawyer Adam Waldman with leaks through twitter users and youtube channels who have been following this case.

She is harassing and calling anyone who has said positive things for Depp on twitter or youtube, and trying to doxx the 432,000 people who have signed a change.org petition to fire Amber Heard from Aquaman 2. She has contacted 100's of people. FROM SOCIAL MEDIA.

Same with David Enrich, "Buisness Investigations Editor @ NYT." All following and trying to contact anti Amber people. Freaky.

Depp's lawyer responded on twitter - the responses of how many people who have been contacted is amazing.

You’ve been stalking and hassling members of the public and their families for days, in a smear you appear to be attempting against me and Johnny Depp. Here I am. Again, tell me your angle and ask me your question right out in the open. I’m waiting.

@RachelAbramsNY
Do not attempt to contact me, my wife, or other family members via telephone or any other means. This is no longer borderline harassment. It IS harassment.

@RachelAbramsNY
Why is a NYT national security reporter covering a #metoo abuse hoax and targeting the public? How long does it take 2 of you to write me your story angle and openly pose your question? How many nyt reporters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Why is the NYT Variety Deadline all going all in on Amber Heard?

Depp's lawyer openly on youtube says he is happy to speak with her but wants to know - what is your angle here?

She will not respond.

NYT trying to push metoo

It is INCREDIBLE someone with her "stature" at the NYT would devote weeks upon liking twitter accounts and trying to find dirt on Johnny. SOMEONE (ELON/MURDOCH/KAPLAN/METOO/TIMESUP) is paying big $$$ as a last ditch effort to keep this fraud alive.

I have not thought of Johnny Depp since maybe Donnie Brasco. I could care less and I do NOT watch the Pirates of the Caribbean movies which I know a lot of people love. I think they are silly. But this is a major attempt to keep this woman, Amber Heard in her spot in the #metoo movement. It makes almost no sense.

She is NOT an A-list actor. She is a known and arrested domestic violence abuser. What is a respected NYT journalist doing trying to smear Depp?

WHO is paying her?

Rachel Abrams is a business reporter for The New York Times. She was part of a team that won a Pulitzer Prize in 2018 for public service for reporting that exposed sexual harassment and misconduct.

Ms. Abrams was also part of the team of reporters who covered General Motors’ crisis involving fatal ignition switches and the federal government’s inattention to vehicle defects, which resulted in stricter government oversight of the American auto industry. Her reporting helped uncover the identities of some of G.M.'s earliest known fatalities, revelations that helped some of the victims' families apply for compensation.

Ms. Abrams is originally from Los Angeles and graduated in 2009 from New York University, where she majored in history. Before The Times, she covered the economics of the film industry for Variety.

rachel abrams won a pulitzer

Depp Accuses UK Tabloids of Decades of Hacking his Phone
edit on 13-5-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

There is a very interesting development. The big guns have been called out against Depp.

It is interesting how this is turning from Johnny being a psychopath to actually her being one..How it was so easy for her to paint the picture she wanted on a snap of her fingers.

WHO is paying her?

I think Heard is a very scary person, has always gotten what she wanted her whole life with those looks, and she is always right even when she invents the reality. Now compare her to lets say Weinstein who basically just wanted to get laid, or do some stupid act like masturbating in front of someone...Ya he is a weird little fat guy, but Heard and the army behind her are life destroying scary.

What we have seen in the last three years is this weaponizing of the #metoo movement at levels people have no clue about. It has given ALL woman carte blanche to whatever they feel like saying is sexual harassment, misconduct, abuse etc with basically 100% conviction to their every words from this group that really wants to take down anyone they can. I don't think money is involved here as it is more of mob mentality of righteous zealots. It also is political based as the vast majorly are far left almost on the extremist side, and that all goes down the path of Hillary getting "screwed" out of being the President.

I'm not just some misogynist guy seeing this. Huge numbers of women who are not far left see the same thing, and see the ridiculousness in much of it. The big problem is this group sees real abuse/assault etc as being the same as the woman that says something like... "I didn't want sex so I gave him a blowjob and cried later, and when we dated again he wanted sex again and so I just gave him another blowjob and cried more", OR "he laid on top of me and laugh (fully clothed), I thought I was going to die" Boy! It only takes this to ruin a person's career, and comparing that to actual rape as being the same thing really plays down to just how horrendous the real thing is, and if I was a woman that had to live through real rape I would be pissed to be put in the same bucket as this type of crap.

edit on 13-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Half of all DV victims are men. No one cares that our culture, laws and "causes" have hurt or destroyed them.
edit on 13-5-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Here's what pisses me off.

Not all women should be believed. Some are liars, just as some men are.

Women don’t have a monopoly on honesty and integrity. We are equally imperfectly human, all as capable of great goodness as we are of great wickedness.

nypost.com...

Those are facts.

Here's an opinion: #MeToo has done more to hurt actual victims of rape and sexual assault than would have been done if it never existed. They made the problem worse.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

This is simple.... the #MeToo movement was NEVER about justice... Okay, maybe it started with a few real cases....but was quickly weaponized into a way to target people for political/power gain. Proof and truth are irrelevant.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It may turn out favorably for Johnny Depp.

Amber Heard's request for a dismissal was denied.

deadline.com...

Some of his exe's have come to his defense

abcnews.go.com...

If Amber Heard is found to have faked evidence she could face up to three years in prison.

insidethemagic.net...

tribune.com.pk...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join