It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anatomy of an #Metoo Hoax

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 8 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hey all,

I don't follow celeb news and i expect a couple mocking responses to this but I just learned about this over the covid lockdown.
May be real old news I don't know, but I had a free hour so thought I'd throw out some basics on this story.

Forget the names involved. This is more about the anatomy of hoax using domestic violence and sexual assault to get money and, ironically,
a place in the #metoomovement as an ambassador of domestic violence.

Would the legal mind behind Times Up really go far as to help concoct and perpetrate a story all the while knowing her client is the abuser?

Would she destroy a mans career falsely to further the metoo agenda? It appears so.

So here are the basics.

After 15 months of marriage, Amber Heard divorced Johnny Depp. Two days after filing she gets a restraining order alleging physical abuse.

Her famous photo is taken:

Everyone believes her. The press kills the husband and props her up. Jobs are lost. Reputations ruined.

I could link to literally dozens of articles right after this news broke on how bad of a person Johnny Depp is but if you dont believe me just google what was said.

As his career crashes and burns, hers excels to new heights. A role in a big DC movie Aquaman.

L'Oreal signs her as their spokesman.

Even better, she becomes a Human Rights Championfor the UN.

Although her acting skills are more than questionable, she does her best to help the cause with PSA's on domestic violence.

Eventually she writes an op-ed for the Washington Times (ahem) and sets the stage for getting exposed.

In recent years, the #MeToo movement has taught us about how power like this works, not just in Hollywood but in all kinds of institutions — workplaces, places of worship or simply in particular communities. In every walk of life, women are confronting these men who are buoyed by social, economic and cultural power. And these institutions are beginning to change.

I Spoke Up Agaist Sexual Violence-and faced our cultures wrath

Depp sues for $50 Million for defamation.

Amber tries to get it dismissed but is overruled. Good stuff really starts to come out.

The court docs are bizarrely interesting to read. Depp's spells out the hoax with 87 camera surveillance videos, under oath depositions of dozens of witnesses, including the police that responded to the mysterious 911 call after she supposedly got her "bruise" who saw nothing, electronic and photographic evidence with date and time stamps etc.

She has a couple of very shady friends that back up her claims although admitting they never once saw any abuse.
(There is a ton of shady stuff regarding Raquel Pennington and IO Tillet Right)

Johnnys Declaration

Declaration of Amber Heard

Get a feel for the two parties with some shots of parts of their depositions.

But still she retains her status and still he isn't believed. And then the recordings come out, and her story explodes.

There is a channel on YouTube that has some great videos but they are really detailed. There is so much crazy stuff it takes some time to digest.

She admits to assaulting him and mocks him for trying to leave when attacked. She openly states no one will believe him because she is a woman and he is a man. It's incredible.

In desperation, Ambers team releases the 911 call from the night she supposed was hit in the face with a phone - her actual quote was that Johnny wound up his arm like a baseball player and threw the phone as hard as he could into my face.

Keep in mind under oath the responding police officers said they saw nothing on Ambers face.

The description in the declarations are that Amber was screaming for her friends to call 911 while she was being beaten. Listen to the 911 call and tell me if her friend really sounds that concerned about her well being.

It's a joke. A more detailed look at Amber's lying friends, this call and lying under oath can be found here:

Remember that pic of her so sad and slumped with bruise prominent on her cheek outside the court after filing for a restating order?
Here she is with one of her conspirator friends leaving her lawyers office the NEXT DAY, minus her bruise.

And who is her lawyer and does she have a stake in this high profile Domestic Violence case?

Roberta Kaplan Founder of the Times Up foundation in the wake of the #metoomovement.

Imagine if it is discovered that the woman being used by the higher ups to push this victimhood narrative was actually the abuser?

The movement would be rocked. They cant have that. Unfortunately for them this is going to court. Based on the evidence that has been made public there is no way they can win.

“Amber Heard’s #TimesUp counsel Roberta Kaplan continues her discovery abuses, bizarrely invoking the name of her former client Harvey Weinstein and a 2004 film he produced in hopes of distracting from Amber Heard’s own taped confessions of violence and abuse hoaxes,” Depp’s lawyer Adam Waldman said in a statement to The Post Tuesday.

“But Weinstein’s real association is with Roberta Kaplan herself,” Waldman said.

Waldman claimed that Kaplan and Tina Tchen, the founders of the Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund, “have a client list of accused abusers and hoaxers that includes Jussie Smollett, Harvey Weinstein and Amber Heard.”

Depps Lawyer on Kaplan

Watch this one if anything else.

If you take the time to go into the legal docs it is amazing how obvious one side is ambiguous and evasive and the other has documented facts.

After these recordings came to light there has been a pretty big backlash on social media but as of yet Amber is still chugging along pretending like she is champion of women rights when the real champions, the true victims of domestic violence all suffer.

She also has tried to destroy the idea that men suffer from domestic violence and openly says no one will believe him if he tells the world she is the abuser. This is insane and wrong.

I'd submit if any man were heard on those tapes saying what she did they would have been fired a long time ago.
But they have to keep pushing the hoax.

Because the #Metoo folks believe their mission is more important than the truth.
(continued below, kinda)
edit on 8-5-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Just to throw out a couple more things. It was kinda funny when Amber hired a well known Hollywood PI to dig up dirt on Johnny.

Barresi said he was hired to look into Depp's 'follies and vices' in the hopes those who spoke out against Depp would testify in the upcoming defamation cases
But Barresi told DailyMail.com he couldn't find anyone who had a bad word to say against Depp, 56
He said: 'In fact, they couldn't say enough about his ever flowing outpouring of generosity and tender heart'
Some had harsh words for Heard, 33, who filed for divorce in May 2016
Depp's friend Jonathan Shaw told Barresi about Heard: 'The only thing I would be willing to help that gold digging w***e do is help load the gun she wanted to use to blow her f**king brains out'

Amber hires PI then Fires him when Everyone says they Love Johnny

Meanwhile, Amber is cheating on him with James Franco and Elon Musk. Here they are in the elevator going to the penthouse.

Here is one of her pics submitted as evidence to the court. Why does it look professionally shot with filters on it?
Also why no meta data submitted to the court?

In her court documents, amber under oath said Johnny had "split her lip, almost broken her nose and gave her two black eyes."

A day later she appeared on the James Cordon show. Her personal stylist, with her all day getting ready for the show, testified under oath:

Depp's legal team obtained testimony of celebrity stylist, Samantha McMillen. McMillen says she has helped style Heard for "major events" since 2014.

Specifically, she describes styling the star for an appearance on "The Late Late Show with James Corden" on December 16, 2015, after the actress alleged Depp had given her two black eyes during an argument that occurred the previous night.

"Throughout the day of December 16, 2015, I could see clearly that Amber Heard did not have any visible marks, bruises, cuts, or injuries to her face or any other part of her body," McMillen testified.

Heard described the alleged incident later, while seeking a restraining order against the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star, and claimed he had split her lip and given her two black eyes. She claims the alleged incident caused her to "truly feared for my life."

Does this look like someone who had been beaten that badly the next day?

Also, it is fair to point out one person in this relationship has actually been charged with domestic violence.

Amber Heard -- who claims she was the victim of domestic violence by husband Johnny Depp -- was herself arrested for domestic violence against her then-domestic partner ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement sources and documents, Amber and Tasya van Ree got in an argument on September 14, 2009 at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Amber allegedly grabbed and struck Tasya in the arm, which upset Tasya and triggered the arrest.

Amber was arrested and booked for misdemeanor domestic violence. Her mug shot was taken and she appeared in court the following day.

Amber Heard Arrested for Domestic Violence

A hilarious side note, Amber claimed she ws being targeted by anti homosexual police. It turns out the woman who arrested her is an openly gay cop who crusades for LGBTQ causes. Just one more lie from Amber.

And finally, is it common for someone who is in fear for their life to take a crap in their husbands bed? I mean, she actually took a crap in his bed.

The housekeeper thought the poop was too large to be from a small dog — that it appeared to come from a human, the Mirror said. Moreover, a source close to the 55-year-old actor told the Mirror that there was “strong, photographic evidence that connected Amber to the feces.” The source said the feces was left as a “prank.”

She also Defecated in his Bed. Sounds Reasonable

From Depp's deposition sourced above:

4. When confronted with direct evidence that exposes her domestic violence claims as a poorly executed yet surprisingly effective hoax, Ms. Heard responded by weaving more fantastical lies to prop up her false narrative that she is a domestic violence victim. Those lies too cannot withstand scrutiny and clear evidence.

Ms. Heard’s false narratives are dependent on the “evidence” of her word and that of her perjurious, co-conspirator friends who have chosen to assist her in her hoax. Those lies are internally inconsistent, shifting, and directly contradicted by overwhelming sworn testimonial, photographic, audio, video, and other evidence.

And Ms. Heard has a documented history, of which I will submit evidence herein, of violence against men and women, of lying to courts and government agencies, and of suborning and attempting to suborn the perjurious testimony of third parties to deliver to courts.

5. Notwithstanding Ms. Heard’s false domestic abuse allegations about me, there was actual, documented domestic violence in our relationship: she was the perpetrator, and I was the victim.

While mixing prescription amphetamines and non-prescription drugs with alcohol, Ms. Heard committed innumerable acts of domestic violence against me, often in the presence of third party witnesses, which in some instances caused me serious bodily injury. Multiple of these commissions of violence against me she has even admitted to under oath.

Multiple episodes of her violence against me are documented and supported by objective evidence, which I set forth below.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Very well put together thread.

Normally I couldn't care less about celebrity BS, the lengths that crazy woman went to for some money and spot light is nuts.

Reminds me of smollett.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Thanks watchitburn. I feel the same way.

Guess who has connections to the Smollett case?

Ambers lawyer Roberta Kaplan.

However, Depp requested the subpoena, and Waldman told the New York Post: "Amber Heard's #TimesUp attorney, Roberta Kaplan, continues her abuse of discovery, strangely invoking the name of her former client Harvey Weinstein and a 2004 film which he produced in the hope of distracting himself from Amber Heard's own recorded confessions of violence and abuse deceive. "

He added: "Weinstein's true partnership is with Roberta Kaplan herself," suggesting that Kaplan and Tina Tchen, the founders of the Time & # 39; s Up Legal Defense Fund, "have a list of clients of accused abusers and counterfeiters who It includes Jussie Smollett, Harvey Weinstein and Amber Heard. "

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Guys beware, this is real and dangerous stuff.

Abuse is awful against anyone, and it happens a lot among all ages and sexes.

But women have an advantage as far as nobody believes a guy, and some women will use that advantage .

Personal experience, my ex- wife. The last year of the 5 year marriage was hellish, she became increasingly wildly abusive, subversive, psychotic really, But on the outside quite pretty, very polite, very pleasant, people liked her, etc. It was only at home she would go batsnip nutso.

one time she even slipped in the tub drunk and bashed in her face, and said I better watch out or she would blame it on me (she was trying to hide the fact that she was a violent drunk from her parents) she even used the same line : "Nobody would believe me because I'm a man".

One time when she was out of control, hitting me, breaking my stuff, she already shattered the little fish tank, before she went after the bigger one I called the cops on her and GUESS WHAT? she jumped in her car and got away, and when they got there they didn't believe me..... They questioned me in my home for over an hour.... they even told me they didn't believe me. broken stuff everywhere. They called her, all she told them was "she was driving" . did not answer their questions, did not tell them where she was.

There is so much more. I could write a book.

Skipping forward about 100 more stories it became evident she was also cheating, I found some of my friend's stuff at my house upon returning home from an out of town weekend, she was drunk and thought it was him in the house and called his name to "find the remote" for the tv in our room.
I calmly found the remote and walked it in to her, the look of horror on her face when she realized it was actually me was indeed priceless. Finally, finally BUSTED, lol.

That was the last of it, I began preparing to move out that night. I got far away fast.

4 months later he actually moved in!!! LOL, Not My Problem, lol.

She was completely off the hook abusive and lorded it over my head that if I ever said anything she would claim I was the abuser, she even told me (unbelievably) how easy it would be to get me arrested and ruin my life, (I was training to be a teacher at the time)

So the moral of the story is there are actual people like this and Guys, just beware, the cards are against us.

edit on 5/8/2020 by Lr103 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
There is some justice, small though it may be. She was removed from the casting of Aquaman 2 because of this.

Hopefully, she'll face some real consequences after all this is settled. Gold digger, cheater and liar. Trifecta of nastiness.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lr103

Wow Lr103 that sounds terrible. I'm glad you got out of there.

What people like Amber Heard do for the actual voices of real domestic violence is make a mockery of it. Capitalize on it.
It's beyond shameful to be the abuser and use it as a stepping stool to prominence all while claiming to be the abused.

I'd like to also state for the OP: The info there is what has been made public. Obviously there is a lot that has not been released and there could be damaging things to Johnnys side. There is the $50 mill defamation suit against amber set for Aug and his suit against the Sun newspaper I think in a couple months?

Also I dont want to paint the light that this is the norm in any relationship, but the ties to the metoo and the utter hypocrisy make it an interesting case. And it's completely bat # crazy reading and hearing all of the info. It has been my personal soap opera since discovering it.

Who was the abuser?

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow
There is some justice, small though it may be. She was removed from the casting of Aquaman 2 because of this.

Hopefully, she'll face some real consequences after all this is settled. Gold digger, cheater and liar. Trifecta of nastiness.

I have not read that she has been removed yet, but there is a lot of buzz about it. One can hope.

It's unbelievable she still has any jobs frankly. Its like a twilight zone. Who is protecting her?

It’s now been revealed that Amber Heard could end up being fired from Aquaman 2 and might even face three years in fail if proven to be guilty.

‘Guilty of what?’ I hear you ask. Good question.

I was revealed via The International Business Times that Amber Heard could face three years in jail if she’s found guilty of faking evidence.

Specifically, faking evidence against Johnny Depp.

Amber Heard Could be Fired from Aquaman 2 and Spend Three Years In Jail

The aftermath of this will be an entire thread on its own.

Something I really haven't touched on is the case against the Sun. I heard James Murdoch was on Elon Musk board of directors? Hmmm.

On March 23, Johnny Depp will take on News Group Newspapers over a 2018 article in The Sun that cast him as a "wife beater." The publisher of that article questioning how J.K. Rowling could be "genuinely happy" about Depp's role in Fantastic Beasts intends to defend itself from a defamation claim by proving that Depp did, in fact, beat his ex-wife Amber Heard, causing her to suffer significant injury. As a result, details about the stormy relationship between Depp and Heard will be publicly aired for the first time, with Depp attempting to show he incurred damage to his reputation as a top movie star.

Libel laws are different in England than the US obviously and the standard is actually a little easier for the prosecution to prove. She will testify behind closed doors later this year - I dont think a date has been set.

Amazingly, the Sun continues to show Johnny in a terrible light: - I posted the 911 call earlier. It is so fake that even the police officer tells the caller that without more info they won't be able to do anything. Here is how the Sun is portraying this a week ago:

Toxic Audio! EXPLOSIVE audio reveals moment friend called 911 to claim Johnny Depp Assaulted Amber Heard

The audio from the four-year-old clip buried among legal files was recently unearthed by the Daily Mail.

"Hi, I need to report an assault right now happening at 849 Broadway at the Eastern building, it's penthouse three," the caller says in the 2016 call, referencing Depp and Heard's shared home in downtown Los Angeles.

"I happen to know that it's happening and I just need to remain anonymous."

"So what did she say that this guy assaulted or hit her?" the LAPD operator allegedly replied before asking for more detail.

"Physically assaulting her, yeah," the caller responds.

"Send somebody up there please," the person urged, repeating the location of the couple's home before the recording abruptly ends.

The shocking call appears to have been placed around the time Heard claims her ex-husband became enraged, threw a cell phone at her face, and ripped out chunks of her hair.

Heard's attorney said that phone records and police department logs corroborate Heard's accounts of domestic violence she endured before filing for divorce, her attorney said.

However, Depp's legal team refutes this claim, saying the recent audio raises discrepancies in Heard and her allies' claims of abuse.

His attorney is also questioning the caller's identity, saying that the female voice on the audio clip doesn't belong to iO Tillett Wright.

The "shocking call" is hilariously subdued and obviously was only made so there was a record of it.

Think while listening to this. Does this sound like someone who thinks their friend is being assaulted and she is worried about her welfare? Doesn't it sound like even the cop is confused? Here it is again.

The Sun is in trouble but Covid is holding off the trial. Should be interesting to see if Elon and Franco honor their subpoenas.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lr103

My brother went through the same scenario. His was a live-in girlfriend who was a complete nut job. He dealt with the same kind of stuff you were put through for a few years until he finally managed to boot her out. About a week later he was asleep and she broke into his house and jumped him beating the living crap out of him. He managed to wrestle her to the door and lock her out whereupon she calmly lit a cigarette and dialed 911. He spent the next day in jail for spousal abuse. No charges ever filed but what a nightmare.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I've always believed Johnny from the very beginning. Amber's story just didn't seem credible to me. Listening to her gaslighting, blameshifting, minimizing, and manipulating him just made me feel incredibly sad for him... No wonder he now has drug and alcohol problems. My heart hurts for the hell he has been living in because of her greed and soulless behavior. I hope Karma takes particular care in hitting her with the bus in a rather dramatic way.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Hey underpass61, thanks for chiming in here. Im not sure Ive ever had a thread with 16 flags and like 4 responses lol.

I know this story is beat but like I said earlier, its kind of a drug. Once I started getting more and more public record stuff it was a great time waster - and it opened my eyes.

I'm sorry to hear that about your brother. It is unfortunately common. Thank God he got out of there with dropped charges. Many men are not so lucky. If you think about the absolute wealth of videos, pics, statements, emails, etc Johnny Depp has and is still fighting that tells you something.

I was hoping those who were not up to date would post something or maybe it would spur some debate -
the co-opting of the movement is really what interests me honestly.

I have a new found respect for Twitter. A lot of baloney but some users dig deep.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Thankfully my brother's psycho chick ended up moving to another state and he was able to get his life back together. That was 20 years ago and after beating some substance abuse issues he's doing ok.
You gotta feel for Johnny Depp, poor guy was put through the ringer big time. He seems like one of the few genuine nice guys in Hollywood. He's been known to spend time down in my town incognito just hanging out at the coast and going to the neighborhood coffee shop. He's very low-key so nobody bothers him and he is just able to chill. I've never personally run into him but plenty of people I know have.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Hey CIAGypsy, hope all is well, and thanks for stopping by here. I admit I may have heard of this all in passing years ago and have not thought of it up until someone sent me a link to the audio tape. Bored I clicked on it and away I went looking into these sad lives.

I do not believe you are saying this, but there is also a stigma that if someone is abusing drugs or is an alcoholic it automatically makes them the aggressor. Johnny is often painted this way, but he had been sober for over a year when she chopped his finger off. Of course he has had many issues, he has been public with them. He seems to me to not want any spot light and lives outside "Hollywood" circles.

At one point in the audio amber admits to popping Xanax, Mushrooms, X, and she was on heavy Bi polar med Seroquel. Then they find some coke too and what ever she was drinking lol. SHE was bombed out of her mind.

I agree with you all the way I hope my post doesn't seem that way. How could he keep being so nice to everyone throughout this? It seems like he was so misguided but really did love her and she used him.

The Karma bus is coming around the corner. Hopefully for her scheming lawyers and friends like IO and Raquel too.

I cant believe Ive invested this much time in this. Hilarious but so interesting and sad too.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Just your everyday , run of the mill , insane Hollywood.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The worm has turned and is mad. Case in point saw a commercial the other day where a female bally hoo the fact that everything in her production was done by a woman and how edifying it was. Now if a man did the same-thing he would be socially crucified.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Just your everyday , run of the mill , insane Hollywood.

Is it? Good lord. Honestly anything like People mag or buzzfeed makes me feel sad. I try not to learn.

Did you see she crapped in his bed?

One thing that attracted me to this was I am not familiar with the inner lives of these folks. It felt voyeuristic for sure at first and then once I said, hey wait a second this is kinda an obvious frame up, it became a hilarious quest on my part to read and watch all info I could over a couple days. Really because I am so late coming to this story I think I have the most up to date info. I cant believe I spent like 2 days on this. Covid and getting fired leads to threads like this.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Did you see she crapped in his bed?

That would be considered a sign of insanity in some circles.
So , my statement still holds

Just another everyday , run of the mill , insane story from Hollywood
My question is :
Why would I even care enough to post here ?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

No clue. No one is holding you too it. Check you later!

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Thankfully my brother's psycho chick ended up moving to another state and he was able to get his life back together. That was 20 years ago and after beating some substance abuse issues he's doing ok.
You gotta feel for Johnny Depp, poor guy was put through the ringer big time. He seems like one of the few genuine nice guys in Hollywood. He's been known to spend time down in my town incognito just hanging out at the coast and going to the neighborhood coffee shop. He's very low-key so nobody bothers him and he is just able to chill. I've never personally run into him but plenty of people I know have.

Like i say underpass61, lucky he got out ok. I kinda forgot about Johnny but in retrospect that made me like him more that he was never in the spotlight. Glad to hear he seemed like a decent guy.

I cant imagine why he married that lady. Holy #.
edit on 9-5-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
What's also infuriating about Amber Heard's BS, is that Johnny Depp got no apology.

What's even more infuriating is all the women who support Amber Heard even while knowing she was full of BS. They cheered her on and glorified her for screwing a man's life up and sticking it to the patriarchy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join