It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus survivors will be banned from ever joining the military permanently disqualifying them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Ok so here is the military saying that coronavirus survivors will be banned from ever joining the military even after recovery. If anyone has ever had the virus they can never join for unstated reasons and the military believes corvid 19 permanently disqualifies them.

In my opinion it means they know something they haven't stated and there must be some permanent effects we have yet to see. I am guessing its a nasty slow kill super spreader. A lot of people have it and have recovered and just want to get back to normal life however we don't know the long term effects and how reinfection works over long periods of time. It stinks and is suspicious to me to say the least.

How does the Pentagon plan to get all troops and service members tested for COVID-19? Military Times' Pentagon Bureau Chief Meghann Myers breaks down the strategy and pitfalls that lay ahead for the military as it tries to fight back coronavirus among its ranks.

www.militarytimes.com...

As the Defense Department negotiates its way through the coronavirus pandemic and its fallout, military entrance processing stations are working with new guidance when it comes to bringing COVID-19 survivors into the services.

A past COVID-19 diagnosis is a no-go for processing, according to a recently released MEPCOM memo circulating on Twitter.

“During the medical history interview or examination, a history of COVID-19, confirmed by either a laboratory test or a clinician diagnosis, is permanently disqualifying ...” the memo reads.
twitter.com... %2Fwww.militarytimes.com%2Fnews%2Fyour-military%2F2020%2F05%2F06%2Fcoronavirus-survivors-banned-from-joining-the-military%2F

If an applicant fails screening, according to the memo, they won’t be tested, but they can return in 14 days if they’re symptom-free. Anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 will have to wait until 28 days after diagnosis to report to MEPS.

Upon return, a diagnosis will be marked as “permanently disqualifying” for accession. Recruits can apply for waivers for all permanently disqualifying conditions, including surviving COVID-19. However, without any further guidance for exceptions dealing with COVID-19, a review authority would have no justification to grant a waiver.

Maxwell declined to explain why a coronavirus diagnosis would be permanently disqualifying, compared to other viral, non-chronic illnesses that do not preclude military service.

edit on 7-5-2020 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Yes, and all military personal will be required to wear this:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

In my opinion it means they know something they haven't stated and there must be some permanent effects we have yet to see. I am guessing its a nasty slow kill super spreader. A lot of people have it and have recovered and just want to get back to normal life however we don't know the long term effects and how reinfection works over long periods of time. It stinks and is suspicious to me to say the least.

Uhm that is very strange, i would say more of a risk of being able to be controlled, or possibly remote controlled death and gives some legs to the mkultra and frequencies type conspiracies?

Very strange especially since they arent expanding on the reason why. Until reading that i dismissed all the control and minipulation conspiracies, but that is very strange.

If this is true it makes me think of bio warfare Nanotech?

edit on 05531America/ChicagoFri, 08 May 2020 00:05:21 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
From someone who spent a couple of decades in the military and took advanced biology courses at a real university I can say this is total nonsense.

Everyone on the planet will encounter this thing at some point just like the flu. Many have either recovered or they didn't even know they had it. It's not a big deal. It will run its course, a vaccine will be created and that is the end of it.

But please call me crazy. I love to hear I do not know what I'm talking about from people that have never been in the military and have no formal education in science or even a degree in anything for that matter.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
From someone who spent a couple of decades in the military and took advanced biology courses at a real university I can say this is total nonsense.

Everyone on the planet will encounter this thing at some point just like the flu. Many have either recovered or they didn't even know they had it. It's not a big deal. It will run its course, a vaccine will be created and that is the end of it.

But please call me crazy. I love to hear I do not know what I'm talking about from people that have never been in the military and have no formal education in science or even a degree in anything for that matter.

Exactly it makes no sense unless there is more about the virus.

It looks like they did an update and will allow those who tested positive but not hospitalzedto join know but no clarification on what is considered hospitalized .

They are claiming its because of the unknown long term effects of the virus.
www.militarytimes.com...

edit on 36531America/ChicagoFri, 08 May 2020 00:36:17 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 36531America/ChicagoFri, 08 May 2020 00:36:42 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

So, the military understands that the virus does more damage than attack the lungs and they don't want or need soldiers in the field that are health compromised.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
It's a temporary measure.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Great now if you don't want to join up to kill people you can now have an excuse.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Everyday it seems more and more perverse. The actions of those in power betrays the evidence we witness.

I mean, recovered people pose no risk, or are not impaired, are they?

I wonder what history will have had written in it's book about all of this.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

There is always the unknown that is a certainty in the military. The military is being prepared for it. The wrist band I have shown has been developed by the US Army and are now taking bids for it manufacturing of it.
The exact details have been limited as to what it is capable of doing.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

So, the military understands that the virus does more damage than attack the lungs and they don't want or need soldiers in the field that are health compromised.

There is a few things the military is aware of.
1. It affects 2 parts of the brain
2. It can cause sudden death

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I only have 2 brain parts to affect. Im doomed. Military statement is just an "until further notice" thing. Until recently they had mtf trannies allowed to join ffs.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
My guess is that they fear a post viral kind of seronegative inflammatory condition, manifesting like ME and Lyme disease. Such a response has started showing up in kids sometimes getting as bad as kowasaki disease and toxic shock. This new childhood condition could be post viral Covid, or maybe a new strain, but definitely no coincidence; got to be Covid related.

So, down the road they could find themselves having to pension soldiers out on disability thanks to chronic, or even acute inflammatory conditions.

The army had a scandal thanks to bad immunisation strategies with gulf war syndrome and this could turn out as costly.

edit on 8-5-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

which makes no sense since when you join you would be required to go through bootcamp and physical tests after signing up . they are saying dont even bother.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

top topics

join