It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oldie but a goodie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
On my way from work, I heard this song on the radio. I'd heard it before but I never knew who it was singing this song. Anyway, just wanna share some tunes with ATS. Enjoy!

What says ATS?

youtu.be...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I hate when people call songs oldies but goodies that are that new. Cripes that makes me feel old.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I hate when people call songs oldies but goodies that are that new. Cripes that makes me feel old.

This song is from 79 isn't it? If so, that makes it 40yrs old. Sorry to break the news to you, RickyMouse but I think that makes it an oldie.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

This song is from 79 isn't it? If so, that makes it 40yrs old. Sorry to break the news to you, RickyMouse but I think that makes it an oldie.

That is liberal BS. to me, the beetles are oldies but goodies, I was already drinking legally for six years in seventy nine.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Man, pearl jam is classic rock now.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

That is liberal BS. to me, the beetles are oldies but goodies, I was already drinking legally for six years in seventy nine.

Well, it's an oldie but a goodie in my opinion. So are the Beatles but that's another thread.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I was drinking legal, married at 18 in 1971...

And oldies are my band...in Rolling Stones Top 100 Groups of all time. Figure it out!

Playin' on stage in the 60's...oldies were the 50's....

Hey Ricky? Watch for pm in nxt couple days...
MS/fellow Michigander
edit on 8-5-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

? Mysterian

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

? Mysterian

No... but gimme a bit...Ill post here a photo of me and Rudy (? Mark and the "Mysterians") Martinez...but you're in the right era...watch here later....
edit on 8-5-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

? Mysterian

No... but gimme a bit...Ill post here a photo of me and Rudy (? Mark and the "Mysterians") Martinez...but you're in the right era...watch here later....

So, your not F.L.? Shucks, guessed wrong. ? was one of the two that died I thought.

? and the mysterians. I remember their songs, The wife did too. They used to play them at the skating rinks back in the sixties.

edit on 8-5-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Alvin Lee Ten years after - Good Morning Little School Girl ... www.youtube.com...

A few weeks before Woodstock..

top topics

join