It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Found in Male Semen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This actually doesn't bother me too much, since I haven't touched another human sexually since 2003. I get all my sex done with the hand. Which obviously draws plenty of derision from the peanut gallery but also keeps me STD free and does not encumber me with child support payments and assorted other pointless burdens and responsibilities.

More concerned with the fact that (obviously) there ain't gonna be a lot of "adult content" being produced either while this is going on or (probably) not for a long time after. Not that there isn't already plenty of adult content available.

I guess this is a figurative wet dream for social conservatives who have been trying to enforce Victorian "morality" for decades and do nothing but rant and rave about "Tha seeeans uvvv tha flesh!". Literally, that is social conservatism in a nutshell. If you want to understand it, sex is evil 99 percent of the time. Unless you pick one person and make ten babies with them and half of them end up with an IQ of 60. Then it's perfectly OK.

Anyway, it's just great that they're looking for traces of the virus everywhere except for in the people who actually call them and tell them they believe they're infected and would REALLY like to be tested. "Got no tests for people who actually think they're infected. We gotta test the clouds and the semen!"

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I have a feeling there's another baby boom on the way, starting in about 7 months, and a lot will be from Christians. Apparently you've never dated a Catholic or Baptist, lol. No virus is gonna stop them.

And people haven't been allowed in church the whole time...all that pent-up religiosity.
This next 'boom' will be an army of SUPER-Christian babies!

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: IAMTAT

Aye well I'm sure the God Botherers will rejoice if yet another sexually transmitted killer disease is found, no doubt it'll be a message from the Sky Fairy to stop procreating around, just like they claimed with HIV

My... Aren't you the Debbie Downer.

It appears that it's ok to trash religious figures and those who believe in the religious figures. Honestly I don't know why non-believers are so hell-bent (no pun intended) on disparaging God and those of faith every chance they get. It's childish and ridiculous.

ButcherGuy... lol... if that ever becomes a thing there'll be no need for us anymore!

My guess is they would find just about any foreign bacteria or virus in semen just because it's in the body. Not all, but most.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Hadn't thought about the adult industry to be honest but its a point.

In the UK we've been given a number to call if we think we're infected, you call and get told to stay home. Gee thanks for the help. So in essence, your infection is unknown and not included in the daily stats, well not until you die at home and they test you. Joe Public can't get tested "waste of resources"

If this new development IS show to have an effect on reproduction, it could have quite a large impact on global numbers that's for sure, which will of course please the eugenics people

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Its called humour maybe you should try it, if your faith is so strong nothing I say matters. In a world where so little can be criticised or even commented upon I take my humour where I find it
On a more serious note, maybe you aren't old enough to remember the huge outcry from the religious types when AIDS hit and the nasty discrimination gays suffered. This virus could have a similar effect

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: carewemust

Every man on the planet must use protection until given the all-clear.

Yeah, it's called "no thanks luv".

Sadly, the genitals often run counter intuitively to common sense.

Oh well, might as well cut mine off as they are obsolete anyway. DIY job, no hospitals for me.

This will be the number one news story on Evening News, to distract from the growing number of deep State crimes being uncovered.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The Book of Revelations has several verses that predicted that.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I know, it happens all the time. That's why I said she must have never dated a Catholic or Baptist.

I was on Twitter a few days ago when that girl in Dallas opened her salon back up and got arrested. My response was "Lord forbid she opens her business at her own risk to make money again" and the first response was some Seattle guy who called me a thick headed inbred #### because my profile says I'm a Baptist. I told him I was glad my personal views drive his insecurities through the roof.

They just can't help themselves.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Unless of course its discovered that the virus can interfere with reproduction
My religion is my own affair and I don't nor never will allow it to come before common sense. If someone wants to open their business then fine but getting people through the door is another matter after all the media hyped fear mongering.

edit on 7-5-2020 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Doubtful. There's no cure for HIV if you're not a multimillionaire. The coronavirus can be survived by anyone with a semi-decent immune system. It's rare that a healthy person is killed by it. I don't remember the discrimination towards gays, but I remember people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton blaming AIDS on Reagan and saying he brought it here to kill off the black race.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yes indeed. People bash the Bible all the time and having never read it, are completely unaware that their actions are backing up its foretelling.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

We're all afforded the right to our beliefs. Nobody can take that way from you, me, or anyone else.

You're absolutely right about the fear mongering... I have no issue with a small business opening its doors to survive. People who are afraid of the virus have every right to stay home while those who aren't afraid should be able to walk in.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Unless of course its discovered that the virus can interfere with reproduction
My religion is my own affair and I don't nor never will allow it to come before common sense. If someone wants to open their business then fine but getting people through the door is another matter after all the media hyped fear mongering.

I agree. I think there will be an initial relief for businesses reopening, but a second wave of depression that will cull many more than the first wave of lockdowns.

Only the big government sponsored companies are meant to survive I think. Part of the whole plan me thinks.

Work for big brother or die.

Suicides are going to soar.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

The danger with that approach is, sadly, that many people have been proven to be asymptomatic and therefore that salon lady could well be totally fine, but infect many many others. Its like health lottery you just never know

I think here in Europe the fear mongering has seriously hit home. Now it is having an adverse effect with many people not wanting to leave lockdown. The UK Government have done such a good job at terrifying us all that when the removal of some lockdown restrictions were announced today, people were horrified saying it was way too early. This is why they are pushing hard for contact tracing apps and immunity passports. The worry with that approach is we are in danger of creating an under-class...those without proof of immunity

(post by ArchangelOger removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well, human semen already carries the deadliest infection Earth has known ...

(the "infection" being humans).

Humans eat covid for breakfast and shoot it out for fun!

But before I go...

semen, semen, semen!

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Quite that whole comment was unecessary but hey I'm not into censorship....that's down to the mods

The whole 80's was a horror show with ridiculous models showing how the HIV virus was going to go pandemic and jump to heterosexuals and basically halve the human population. It never happened just like the various models for this virus are highly unlikely to happen

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Does the antibodies test cover blood and semen and the big question is not just if C19 is present in semen but if it is transmissable?

BTW, I love your karma score.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Everyone is forgetting
Man -Bad
Semen - Bad

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join