It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus Survivors Banned From Joining The Military

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

They've already backed off; now saying that it's just people who have been hospitalized for it.

www.militarytimes.com...

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

My guess is that they fear a post viral kind of seronegative inflammatory condition, manifesting like ME and Lyme disease.

Such a response has started showing up in kids getting it as bad as kowasaki disease and toxic shock. This new childhood condition could be post viral Covid, or maybe a new strain, but definitely no coincidence; got to be Covid related.

So, down the road the army could find themselves having to pension soldiers out on disability thanks to chronic, or even acute inflammatory conditions that are in fact a triggered Covid post viral condition.

The army has probably learnt a lesson from the scandal of the immunisation strategies that led gulf war syndrome and thinking ahead to possible similar issues down the road.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Why would someone be permanently banned from enlistment if they ever had Covid-19?

Short answer is because their male genitalia.

It's discrimination.

Denied employment through no fault of their own.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
This is grossly incorrect. Radioactive fallout will last predominantly 1-5 years, with some isotypes lasting much longer, up to 30 years.

www.epa.gov...

Also, consider that it is the nuclear winter aspect that is the most dangerous to humanity on a whole and individual level.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

a reply to whoever said radiation is gone in months.

Time. Distance.Shielding, and the famous Rule of 7.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

originally posted by: fotsyfots

i'd say you're a liability to the human species now sprouting off such inane twaddle as " China flu " ! Tucker fanboy much ?

Buddy, you're the liability with such unnecessary rudeness to that poster.

I was initially going to reply to this obviously "triggered" snowflake... but, why beat a dead horse?

I am flattered to know, that I am regarded as a liability to the human species. It's the "street cred" gangsta rappers only dream about.

I'm waiting for my record deal...

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: drussell41

originally posted by: fotsyfots

i'd say you're a liability to the human species now sprouting off such inane twaddle as " China flu " ! Tucker fanboy much ?

Buddy, you're the liability with such unnecessary rudeness to that poster.

I was initially going to reply to this obviously "triggered" snowflake... but, why beat a dead horse?

I am flattered to know, that I am regarded as a liability to the human species. It's the "street cred" gangsta rappers only dream about.

I'm waiting for my record deal...

LOL! Yeah, if you're considered a liability by losers, it's actually a compliment. Certainly would be a disgrace to be considered admirable by them.
edit on 9-5-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Asthma, bee sting allergies, Crohn's, diabetes, epilepsy, Fanconi-Bickell sydrome, gout, HIV,ect...

All prevent one from enlisting in the military. Since this is a new virus and the no case studies for long-term effects they have to make this decision. It may be reversed in a few years.

I suppose the sailors who got in while on deployment and hospitalized are either eligible for a waiver or qualify for a service connected disability if forced out for medical reasons as a result of COVID-19.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
As convinced you are, that’s not what was stated. It was stated if you had the virus period, not what kind of treatment you had for it. You are also aware 85% of those on ventelators pass, and are also 60+ years old...

a reply to: madmac5150

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join