It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the one who must decide - whos to live and whos to die : is there any logic to it ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
appologies fopr the bastardisation of the donavan lyric . but i thought it apt

we here - time and time again - that certain people were mordered or "suicided " because they allegedly " knew things " or wor alledgedly " about to speak out // testify " on matters dark and terrible .

the logic behind these " reasons " is often incoherent and baffling

but more so - when we look at those who despite bleating henious acusations of maelfeasence most foul

still run free - spewing thier ails to all who will listen

the tail of dr Judy Mikovits - has resurfaced on ATS - this week

and serves as a prime illustration - why is she still alive

when according to CTers - legions have been murdered on the flimsiest of pretexts

feel free to explasin - as i am feeling magnanminous - i would even demand logical explainations - for this thread

cry havoc and let slip the ad-hoc rationalisations .........................

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Simple. You can’t kill them all. Because it would make it 100% transparent.

Instead of just plainly obvious — yet unverifiable or deniable.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

We usually make the lists at the Bilderberg after party. But due to recent events we’re holding an emergency session at Kanye Wests compound in Wyoming.

Trust me, you’ll know if you’re included.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Luckily for us this brave truth warrior just happened to have a book waiting to be published during this pandemic.

I'm so glad she's giving it away because of how important she thinks the truth is, oh wait.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

If it 's a white doctor deciding who to live between a white man a nd a black man... he will most likely choose the white guy and if it's a black doctore deciding, he will most likely choose the black guy and if it's an asian doctor.. he will most likely choose the asian.

Fact or Fiction.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
We usually make the lists at the Bilderberg after party. But due to recent events we’re holding an emergency session at Kanye Wests compound in Wyoming.

That's always my favorite part of those get togethers. I like how none of us ever pick the Kardashians just so we can piss off the sheeple snacks.

join