It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci's ex-employee, was jailed, finally tells all.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Jailed for stealing. Otherwise, the OP is...

Fake news.

Was a Scientist Jailed After Discovering a Deadly Virus Delivered Through Vaccines?
Judy Mikovits did not discover a deadly virus delivered through vaccines; she was arrested for allegedly stealing equipment belonging to the Institute that fired her.

The paper received substantial international coverage. However, as with so many other potentially groundbreaking studies, nobody — including many of the same researchers involved with the original study — was able to replicate its results. Numerous attempts failed to replicate the study, and the research itself came under increasing scrutiny for sloppy methods and its reliance on misleading or manufactured figures.

And there's a lot more...

Snopes

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

And she also believes that covid 19 isn't even a coronavirus...

Are the thousands of people working on a vaccine worldwide in on this conspiracy theory or are they all just blindly working on a influenza strain without knowing it?

They are, but no one can figure out why it has a polybasic cleavage site added to its genetic sequence. It's not found in any related viruses, and covid19 is barely related to much if you compare the virus families.

Oh yes they can figure out why the Polybasic cleavage site exists in its genetic sequence….I did and I am just a regular old Polymath.....lol...lol...there really is some kind of humor in that.Covid-19 is not a virus , Covid-19 Is ALIVE.Viral contaminates are inert and dead.DNA connected to Covid-19 will be found in the live bacteria existing in viral size masquerading as viral contaminates and also in the small bits of dead inert material surrounded by an Antibody Capsule AND it will be found in the gut.....and also in the body in fungal form....because this DNA marker is connected to the pleomorphic bacteria we are all discussing....same bad gut bacteria that causes cancer and other diseases.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Covid is a virus, a dead thing. Bacteria is bacteria, living animals. Two entirely different things.

a reply to: one4all

Covid-19 is not a "dead thing"....lol...its very much alive....haven't you even googled pleomorphic bacteria.....lol...there is no disputing this issue.Did you read the post above this one?Did you research Polybasic cleavage sites ?

I know change is difficult but I have no compassion for stubborn people who refuse to move forward and learn.So please google Pleomorphic Bacteria because I am losing faith.
edit on 6-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Jailed for stealing. Otherwise, the OP is...

Fake news.

Was a Scientist Jailed After Discovering a Deadly Virus Delivered Through Vaccines?
Judy Mikovits did not discover a deadly virus delivered through vaccines; she was arrested for allegedly stealing equipment belonging to the Institute that fired her.

The paper received substantial international coverage. However, as with so many other potentially groundbreaking studies, nobody — including many of the same researchers involved with the original study — was able to replicate its results. Numerous attempts failed to replicate the study, and the research itself came under increasing scrutiny for sloppy methods and its reliance on misleading or manufactured figures.

And there's a lot more...

Snopes

She explains that. Look at the link i posted. She can prove that she did not steal anything. This was a case of Planting evidence because they couldnt find anything for 5 days then miracles of miracles they find something.
Fauchi is dirty. period.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Covid is a simple Pleomorphic Bacteria

As I posted in the other thread where you posted this same ignorant #,

Viruses are not bacteria.

Yes I know you feel that way but you are wrong nonetheless as I have explained lready,and unless you present reasonable rebuttal ,we call that repeated harassment Trolling.You have not presented any rebuttal whatsoever.

You are seemingly very mis-educated and not really equipped to challenge this topic IMHO.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Covid is a virus, a dead thing. Bacteria is bacteria, living animals. Two entirely different things.

Covid-19 is not a "dead thing"....lol...its very much alive....haven't you even googled pleomorphic bacteria.....lol...there is no disputing this issue.

I know change is difficult but I have no compassion for stubborn people who refuse to move forward and learn.So please google Pleomorphic Bacteria because I am losing faith.

Pleomorphic bacteria do, in fact, exist.

But viruses are not bacteria, for the nth time.

I know learning is difficult and science is hard, but I have no compassion for willful ignorance.

So please google the difference between a virus and a bacteria.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Covid-19 is not a "dead thing"....lol...its very much alive....haven't you even googled pleomorphic bacteria.....lol...there is no disputing this issue.

Pleomorphic bacteria do, in fact, exist.

But viruses are not bacteria, for the nth time.

I know learning is difficult and science is hard, but I have no compassion for willful ignorance.

So please google the difference between a virus and a bacteria.

You have corrected 1/2 of your ignorance so do not stop now.

There is no such thing as a virus as you have been taught.

There are VIRAL SIZED contaminates and there are VIRAL autoimmune System reactions...but there is no such independent entity as a VIRUS....to even suggest so is slightly retarded by correct definition of retarded....all VIRAL contaminants are attacked by the Autoimmune System and are surrounded by an Antibody Capsule or containment......the Antibody and what is inside the Capsule are different things for christs sakes....come on already Lobsang…..there is a CONTAMINATE inside a viral capsule or Garbage Bag.Each one will be individual in its makup but will also have the same antibody capsule surrounding it.Savvy?

Yes you Savvy alright you just don't like the BadMedicine.

Now if you now what a Pleomorphic Bacteria is then you know it can morph into VIRAL SIZE ....why don't you explain that process for us?Exactly.

So you can self-correct the other 1/2 of your incorrect statement.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Now if you now what a Pleomorphic Bacteria is then you know it can morph into VIRAL SIZE ....why don't you explain that process for us?Exactly.

Size is irrelevant.

Viruses are not bacteria. One requires a host to replicate, the other is a living organism.

It's really not hard to comprehend, if you shed your ignorance.
edit on 6-5-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Size is irrelevant.

Viruses are not bacteria. One requires a host to replicate, the other is a living organism.

It's really not hard to comprehend, if you shed your ignorance.

You are woefully inadequate for this task.

There is no such thing as a virus …. the very word viral describes size and logistical ability...….what part of that don't you understand?

Dead things don't replicate.How can you not know that?

What do you think is inside the "Capsule" or container that Antibodies manufacture around viral sized contaminants?What do you think the contaminants are?...living things?....lol..wake up....some are living things and some are dead inert things....what you are calling virus is the dead inert things.... Pleomorphic bacteria are the LIVE THINGS and both live in the same places and behave the same ways and even look the same.

You need to learn about the antibody capsule....and the Lip[id Fat capsule of the Pleomorphic Bacteria...you are nowhere near understanding any of this in an equitable way....

Are you allergic to explaining the Pleomorphic Bacteria in detail?...seems so.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Dealing with ignorance has that effect.

Are you allergic to explaining the Pleomorphic Bacteria in detail?

No, just trying to understand how you think a bacteria is the same as a virus.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Dealing with ignorance has that effect.

Are you allergic to explaining the Pleomorphic Bacteria in detail?

No, just trying to understand how you think a bacteria is the same as a virus.

I just explaned to you in laymans terms that what you are attributing living qualities to is a simple Garbage Capsule of inert material.

I explained to you that the body sends antibodies that create this "capsule" or inner-scab around the invading contaminate.

There can be many hundreds of types of garbage in the capsules....and each one will be dead and inert.....except for the ones that are living Pleomorphic Bacteria infecting the bloodstream...…..those will be surviving ALIVE inside of a Lipid Fat Capsule of their own......these living bacteria existing alongside the inert Antibody Garbge Capsules are constantly producing byproducts of living or crap and are constantly finishing their life cycles and dieing and all of this CRAP AND DEAD BACTERIAL MATERIAL is soon surrounded by Antibody Capsules....to further pollute the bloodstream.

This process pal is what in the long run enables the CASCADE EFFECT that is catching people off guard and is depleting their blood of its oxygen related abilities.

Do you even remotely understand this stuff?

I do not believe it can be simplified any further unless we do an animation of the processes.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

This process pal is what in the long run enables the CASCADE EFFECT that is catching people off guard and is depleting their blood of its oxygen related abilities.

Do you even remotely understand this stuff?

I do not believe it can be simplified any further unless we do an animation of the processes.

Maybe chill out for a bit?

Have a drink. Get some P###y.

But if you have some problems and need to talk or vent. DMs are open.

edit on 6-5-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

When they started to manufacture vaccines in dog saline ? That just sound bit odd to me..

Infact everything in this whole mess sounds odd

Hmmm, wonder if he got a flu vaccine grown in dog saliva and it somehow altered his genes to give him a susceptibility to adverse effects of dog licking. Like, his immune system starts fighting the parts of his body the dog licked... nose, lips, forearms, lower legs.

Remember when they grew vaccines in egg yolks, and they had to quit doing it b/c so many people were becoming allergic to eggs? Is it possible the medium used to propagate vaccines ends up being not tolerated by people b/c the artificially created immune response begins to target the medium as well as the virus?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Wow, another Youtube censored video.

Soon there will be no place to counter all of the
lies and propaganda. It seems every voice that
counters the Globalist agenda is silenced one
way or another.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I watched her video and agree with a few points. One thing we all have to consider is that she is also selling a book. She has a monetary interest. I found that funny, especially since that is what she was accusing others of. If she just did videos or even a blog, she would have more credibility.

I really believe that we are getting a lot of lies, and tidbits of truth here and there. Maybe someday we’ll know the full extent.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yep, seems to be an obvious point that is sadly missed by too many.

For anybody that's concerned about the absence of real counter info to the current insanity Click This Link to Off-Guardian.org. There is a tonne of video and written articles by prominent experts in their fields.

Don't sheep out.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I've followed every link to find this video, all removed.

Call me Freedom Obsessed.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Call me Freedom Obsessed

Also a member of that club.

I watched the video, there was nothing in there that IMHO would warrant censorship. I do notice though a barrage of counter info all of which is designed to cloud the issue and bury it.

She is clearly a smart woman who has been through hell, considering her expertise and first hand experience, I think she has the right to be heard and make her case.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Yes, expect more of that.
A huge army of disinfo is coming in an onslaught.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I noticed this starting up months ago, soon it will be full force.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Last week, Congressman Adam Schiff told YouTube/Twitter/FaceBook to remove videos that go against what "proper authorities" are saying or endorsing. After that letter arrived, the take-downs started almost immediately.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join