It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci's ex-employee, was jailed, finally tells all.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
Scary stuff!!

Thanks for putting the quote up.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

And she also believes that covid 19 isn't even a coronavirus...

Are the thousands of people working on a vaccine worldwide in on this conspiracy theory or are they all just blindly working on a influenza strain without knowing it?

They are, but no one can figure out why it has a polybasic cleavage site added to its genetic sequence. It's not found in any related viruses, and covid19 is barely related to much if you compare the virus families.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

IMO she seems like a nut.

I saw an interview with her where she claimed masks were killing people because we couldn't breathe on others. She posted the interview on her own twitter account.

She is not the smartest person in the world she is not doing active research into the virus. If masks were killing people as she claims then why are all the people actually doing the research and treating infected patients wearing them?

Like I said she seems like a nut.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Yes. That's why its taken seriously because its a new virus. We don't fully understand it. But its still a coronavirus, not a influenza or anything else...

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Do they give these same vaccines to the meat producers? Like pigs and cattle? Wonder if this is why so many meat processing plants are having cases? Are they required to have shots to work there? Does anyone else wonder if this is in the food chain?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Oh according to some people, some of the cleverest brightest researchers and microbiologists all over the planet are just too stupid to realise that they are working on flu......sigh

And I repeat THERE IS NO EVIDENCE of any vaccine being grown in dog saliva ONLY dog kidney cells

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Judy Mikovits did not discover a deadly virus delivered through vaccines; she was arrested for allegedly stealing equipment belonging to the Institute that fired her. -- www.snopes.com...

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Covid is a virus, a dead thing. Bacteria is bacteria, living animals. Two entirely different things.

a reply to: one4all

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Who Snopes Snopes?

Yeah.. that's an issue.

a reply to: kasalt

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

He doesn't believe viruses exist

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Who Snopes Snopes?

Yeah.. that's an issue.

a reply to: kasalt

You do. Good luck disproving it.
edit on 6-5-2020 by kasalt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I saw an interview with her where she claimed masks were killing people because we couldn't breathe on others. She posted the interview on her own twitter account.

From what I understood from her interview was - you're killing yourself if you keep re-breathing your own filthy air, not that masks are killing people because we can't breath on each other.

But those two doctors that were taken off of YT? They (also) said that the use of masks was the worst thing you could do as it LOWERS your immunity to viruses. That unless you're already compromised? Don't wear the masks.

She may 'sound' like a nut? But there's some good information in there I believe, if only the falseness of Fauci.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Its due to carbon dioxide build up apparently which is why the masks such as N95 have either a mobile ventilator or inbuilt air filters

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

theres so much wrong with the tail of Judy Mikovits - i would be up all night dealing with it

so fornow - i shall just adress - the allegation of CO2 build up in masks

the TL : DR = its utter bollox

the masks - that are used for N19COVID protection - areboth gas permeable - and lack the volume to create a CO2 reservoir that is " rebreathed "

the only mak type - that i know of any issue n this regard are SOME - counterfiets of " full hace snorkel " masks - similar in design to :

NOTE - i do not accuse " SEAC " of being a problem brand - it was just the first pic i found to ILLUSTRATE the mask type

the problem masks - are most often aimed at children - who have lower tidal volume than adults - thus a CO2 reservoir builds up - and is rebreathed

medical masks - dont do this

nor do thousands of PPE industrial masks , military gasmasks etc etc etc - that have been used with no incident - for decades

also - medical masks - are used daily - by " shock horror " - the medical profession - with no incidents

dr mikovits is full of crap - get over it

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Covid is a simple Pleomorphic Bacteria

As I posted in the other thread where you posted this same ignorant #,

Viruses are not bacteria.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Erm I'm already over it thanks. I was passing on information that is readily available at the moment and this is the stated claim. I wasn't quoting the dear Doctor

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

You do not seem to know the difference between a virus and a bacteria .

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

IMO she seems like a nut.

She is not the smartest person in the world she is not doing active research into the virus. If masks were killing people as she claims then why are all the people actually doing the research and treating infected patients wearing them?

Like I said she seems like a nut.

Do they put gag orders and toss people in jail with no charges fro years on end if they are just Nuts? No they dont.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt
Judy Mikovits did not discover a deadly virus delivered through vaccines; she was arrested for allegedly stealing equipment belonging to the Institute that fired her. -- www.snopes.com...

Please with snopes - snopes is bought and paid for years ago.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

plandemicmovie.com...

Thats the full part 1

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join