It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas exposes staged MSM footage of fake Covid-19 patients

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
On Facebook I saw a story about perspective. It showed a line of people who looked like they were standing practically on top of each other. They then showed the same line at a different angle, where you could see that there was 6 to 8 feet between them.

I saw another one that showed a beach in Florida full of people. They were claiming that it had been taken that day. A person showed clips from a security camera in the same place on the same day and time and there were very few people on that beach.

Yesterday one of our local news stations had a headline on it's website about their being over 500 more new deaths being attributed to the virus. Another site explained that these occurred over the previous two weeks and that the data was just updated.

People remember one thing, IT IS NOT THE MEDIA'S JOB TO INFORM YOU. The media's job is to create controversy and fear, so that you watch or listen to their broadcasts or buy their newspapers and magazines. That's how they make their money.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Now that Covid-19 deaths are declining, media is experimenting with ways to regain that mass hysteria again. One attempt is "Covid-19 connected" illnesses.

15 people in New York are critical, due to somehow being connected to a Covid-19 infected person, but don't have Covid-19 themselves.

MSM trying to get "traction" with some fear-mongering reporting on that subject this morning.

Won't work though. Credibility of MSM is in the toilet.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The other one is that they keep using the number of total infected. Nobody is breaking this down into the number hospitalized, sent home to recover or recovered, not to mention the ones that test positive and have no symptoms. I know several people who have recovered from this.

A few weeks ago the local media did an article on the preparation of an unused school for hospital overflow. Our local hospital hasn't had more than 20 people hospitalized at one time since this started.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Here is another fake representation of a photo being exposed in Michigan.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: underwerks
Project Veritas is the Secureteam10 of politics.

What does that mean in English, lol?

It means the source is jacked here...like Secure Team, Third Phase...read up on why...not

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Itisnowagain

It means they are unreliable , they've been exposed in the past.

They are also linked to Trump as he has funded them , I'd expect them to become more prominant in the coming weeks and months dispencing their brand of fake newz.

Cite that , or edit it out.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
They did this during the first Iraq War with a phony backdrop or something. This is different though and there needs to be laws against faking something involving a public crisis with real jail time. Reality TV is for entertainment. It's not to incite real fear and panic.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The clinic is Cherry Health in Grand Rapids. I don't personally know a whole hell of a lot about that specific clinic, but several older neighbors have had to use their services in the past, and had nothing good to say about it (normal complaints of rushed appointments, lackluster staff, and disputes over billing charges, and advice to avoid unless unavoidable)

I'm going with my gut on this one and going to say if they were going to try to make things seem more dire than they really are, Cherry Health themselves staging a crowd is FAR more likely than CBS doing it, just based on trusting local word of mouth about their worthiness as a healthcare facility to begin with.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

As you asked so nicely , here a list.
www.businessinsider.com...

In 2014, O'Keefe made an appearance at the Cannes Film Festival and unveiled a 20-minute long video apparently showing top Hollywood film directors, including Josh Fox, accepting money for an anti-fracking movie from Middle Eastern oil interests.

The video, however, deceptively edited Fox's comments. Luckily, Fox had secretly recorded his full conversations with the Project Veritas employees.

Selective editing is the name of the game.

edit on 6-5-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Project Veritas has a better track record of being factual than CNN.

But then again that's not hard.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You do realize that PV also takes the time to publish online the full unedited footage/audio they make thier edited versions of, right?

Edited for time, as everyone in the industry does since you can't just post 32 hours of video on every subject.

Quick question... of the 8 times now that PV was sued, do you know how many times they have lost in court?

The answer is 0. Zero.

What they report conflicts with the left's obvious bias on the subject matter.

Because you know, if what they are reporting is a totally true then it puts the left in a really bad light.

Not that it would matter to their voters.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Project Veritas is the Secureteam10 of politics.

underwerks is the thirdphaseofmooon of ATS

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Project Veritas has a better track record of being factual than CNN.

But then again that's not hard.

CBS has removed the incriminating content from their website archives.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Democrat leaders are attempting to do what Isis and Al Qaeda failed at doing. That is, paralyzing America.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

That’s what Project Veritas does to politics and political hot button issues. They’ve been outed time and time again for deceptive editing and straight up lying to push their agenda. Not just occasionally, but every video they’ve released.

It is true that every video they release you come along and say it's deceptively edited, despite their videos often containing uncut clips of people saying things that are hard to interpret any other way but the way they intended. Yes they often use short clips from longer conversations, and if we had the full context their statements may not seem so abhorrent in some cases, but that clearly doesn't apply to the vast majority of clips they use, and you never give any clear examples of how they're intentionally deceptive. What part of the recording in this videos do you think are deceptive? You clearly live in some alternate reality where truth and facts mean nothing if they come from someone you don't like.
edit on 7/5/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Also, does anyone else find it kind of strange how YouTube doesn't seem to be censoring these videos from PV despite removing nearly every other Covid-19 video that doesn't align with the mainstream opinion... I don't doubt that PV is funded by Trump or at least protected by Trump, it could be that YouTube knows certain channels like PV are being watched closely by the Trump admin, because the Trump admin has continuously threatened large social media platforms of repercussions if they censor people based on political leanings. Either that or YouTube has a very hard time proving what PV uploads is fake news.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You do realize that PV also takes the time to publish online the full unedited footage/audio they make thier edited versions of, right?

Citation ? , or am I the only one who needs to provide proof of what they say.

Edited for time, as everyone in the industry does since you can't just post 32 hours of video on every subject.

The story I posted regarding Josh Fox would seem to disagree with that claim.

Because you know, if what they are reporting is a totally true then it puts the left in a really bad light.

That's a big IF and the "Right" are just as sleazy if not more.

Not that it would matter to their voters.

Seems to me you're all so entrenched in your own party loyalties no one cares one way or the other as long as your team wins.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Whats the need to Fake Covid-19 patients ?

The Media is constantly hounding about how serious this is, about all the Covid-19 victims .

Why do they need to fake anything if it's so so serious, Just tell the truth.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

That's a big IF and the "Right" are just as sleazy if not more.

PV uploaded a follow up video where CBS gave a statement saying they removed the report in question because they were able to confirm at least some employees from Cherry Health were in the line, once again the evidence they provided, which was clearly not fake, panned out to be correct. Having said that if I'm being completely honest I don't see it as a huge deal, so they made the line longer for the cameras for a second long clip, it's not really that unusual in the industry.

In this case it could be considered deceptive, but I think CBS is telling the truth when they say they didn't know it was setup, I think the health center probably just wanted money. Also I don't often see right leaning MSM corporations staging events, sure the alt-right media is often quite liberal with the truth, but that's a different thing. I can recall half a dozen staged events from liberal MSM outlets just in the last few years, but I can't really remember any from conservative MSM outlets in recent years.

Seems to me you're all so entrenched in your own party loyalties no one cares one way or the other as long as your team wins.

This is probably one of the most un-self-aware statements I've ever read. I have seen endless amounts of this exact mentality from the left in the last few years. Facts and logic are thrown completely out the window in favor of party loyalties. Yes both sides do it but if you cannot see how the left has gone into total robot mode you must be blind. Just your reaction to this video is a perfect example, "oh it must be faked, they're totally big fakers man". NPC response much?
edit on 7/5/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I can recall half a dozen staged events from liberal MSM outlets just in the last few years, but I can't really remember any from conservative MSM outlets in recent years.

Your quite right and the reason is.

The left is trying to create a new reality a new society if you will, So they use there Media outlets to fabricate this progressive vision. Fake it untill you make it, in the end the people will not know the difference.

The right on the other hand would like things to stay just the way they are, Capitalist, Corporations etc etc etc . So they have no reason to fake it.

edit on 7-5-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell / Grammar fix

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join