It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gates-Honored, Obama Admin-Appointed Doctor Wants to ‘Get Rid of All The Whites’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Doesn't surprise me in the least. Idiots.

Baker was honored in Washington, D.C. with the Sabin Vaccine Institute’s 2019 Albert B. Sabin Gold Medal at a ceremony “made possible in part by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Pfizer.” In 2009, Obama administration Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius appointed Baker to chair the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Gates Honored Doctor: "We’ll just get rid of all the whites in the United States"

Baker chaired through committee until 2012 and she served as a liaison representative of that committee as recently as 2019. “So I have the solution. Every study published in the last five years, when you look at vaccine refusers. I’m not talking about…hesitance, most of them we can talk into coming to terms. But refusers. We’ll just get rid of all the whites in the United States,” Baker said at the “Achieving Childhood Vaccine Success in the U.S.” expert panel discussion sponsored by the National Meningitis Association in New York City on May 9, 2016. “Guess who wants to get vaccinated the most? Immigrants.”

Dr. Carol Baker Under The Microscope

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

In a room with all of those "academics" and experts (looked like mostly white people in that video also) I'm surprised not a single person questioned her after saying that. Wow...

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I certainly hopes the reeeecist doesn't practice medicine. If it does, I wonder how many whities it has murdered?

One reason I won't see any doctor unless I know their political ideology! These monsters want you dead.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This is too heavy

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This is just your easily found daily dose of sunshine.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Does it start with Dr. Carol Baker ?
Will it be televised if it does ?
Normal TV or PPV ?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
This is too heavy

Well , lighten your load....

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Alert....God has been in on the info on Carol.....Gotta feel for her.....She's slated as the first individual insulting God's creation and thereby being enrolled on the roster....for the train....special train you've heard of it....The Hellbound Train.....placard on the front ....OBLIVION EXPRESS

she messed with mother nature , so to speak.....in Front of the world in the headlines and everybody.....ffhhhtttt tthhwwwaaacckk....poor performer in Gods world so.....

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Wanna know how to expose racists? See who gets mad at the quote below but turns a blind eye to a woman saying we should get rid of all the white people.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

She is white. Or wearing a mask.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Yeah it's going to be interesting to see if she accepts her own advice.

What a dumb thing to say.
edit on 6-5-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

In a room with all of those "academics" and experts (looked like mostly white people in that video also) I'm surprised not a single person questioned her after saying that. Wow...

Come now, you know exactly what would happen if anybody dared question her. They would be instantly labeled racist/ anti-feminist and fired from any job or position they held.
edit on 6-5-2020 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Wanna know how to expose racists? See who gets mad at the quote below but turns a blind eye to a woman saying we should get rid of all the white people.

Ummm...bad form...

To be truthful and factual in your meme’ing...you should have had that as a black background...and the font in white...

It’s all about visual impact...as it relates to the message your attempting to portray...

YouSir

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Not to give her too much credit... not to give her any credit at all... but she might have spoken poorly, and meant that the world will be rid of White people because they're the ones refusing the vaccine, so they'll get all the nasty diseases and die.

But if that's what she thinks, then no reason for forced vax, since she's saying that only people who don't take them will die.

All the nice people who take the vax will live!!!

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Is it possible she misspoke and was referring to ignore that demographic or like a poster above me said she meant those people would die out because they are unvaccinated?

I looked up who she is and other things she has said and nothing makes me believe she is pushing for killing others.

It could be she means exactly what it is being made out to be, but people do misspeak. We currently have a president that says some of the craziest crap I have ever heard and that guy usually has a prepared speech in front of him. The times he doesn't it gets downright stupid just look back to his injecting disinfectant musings.

If she is pushing to eradicate a race I am sure there will be more than just this one clip. There should be a history of this type of agenda being made public to reference.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Not to give her too much credit... not to give her any credit at all... but she might have spoken poorly, and meant that the world will be rid of White people because they're the ones refusing the vaccine, so they'll get all the nasty diseases and die.

But if that's what she thinks, then no reason for forced vax, since she's saying that only people who don't take them will die.

All the nice people who take the vax will live!!!

I would had stood up and said,You first doctor. Can anyone here give her something so she can remover herself from this mortal coil? anyone?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
She is a racist. Listen to the rest of her speaking about "hispanics, that is not a race or a .. its a political view" and her opinion about Houston.
She wants to stir something up. Why?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Just goes to prove power, position and money dont mean ONE THING... when you lack integrity and humanity. You know why I am not in a powerful position?? Because Id have eaten myself alive if Id have not spoken up. It would have destroyed me if I kept silent. They want echo chambers.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I would had stood up and said,You first doctor. Can anyone here give her something so she can remover herself from this mortal coil? anyone?

LOL! And I'd love to see ya do it!

If I'd thought of it first, then I'd do it. But since you thought of it, you would get the honor. I would just have to satisfy myself with seeing it...

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am guessing she took a different oath to be come a Doctor?

The Hypocrite oath?

top topics

join