It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We already have a blueprint for COVID-19 timeline - The 1918 Spanish Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
1918 Flu Pandemic

Histpry of 1918 Flu Pandemic

Everyone wants to blame this on some sort of conspiracy from a lab in Wuhan or some attempt by a world government to control the population, but all of this happened just over 100 years ago and we are following the same pattern now as we did back then. The death rate in the US for the Spanish Flu was around .65% and an estimated 30% of the population got sick before herd immunity wiped it out. I see all sorts of theories on how we are overreacting or how Trump mishandled this, so I wanted to do some research into what we did 100 years ago. I selected a couple of articles that best represent how life was impacted back then.

Social distancing and use of masks were enforced or strongly encouraged in most cities while some cities downplayed the risk. Gatherings of 20 or more were prohibited in many parts of the country and churches, schools and non-essential businesses were closed. Although we have an advantage in technology and medicine today, we are still taking basically the same measures to slow the growth that we did 100 years ago. back then our medical community didn't know as much, so they recommended gargling with salt water. Now we know more and we recommend injecting bleach into our veins.

I read a lot on here about how this is going to change our world as we know it and people will start wearing masks everywhere they go from now on. The reality is that when this is over, our lives will likely go back to normal with very minimal change to our daily routine. Perhaps the biggest difference between then and now is that we did not have the luxury of greater social distancing that we do now. back then, people could not work from home or scan the internet for information. They had to go out for work and they had to interact with each other, so they took whatever precautions they could and washed their hands regularly. Of course, they also did not have the ability for quick long distance travel by plane to speed up the transmission across the globe.

Looking at the Spanish Flu led me to make my own conclusions on this based on historical evidence. First, neither Trump, Obama, Fauci, WHO, China or anybody else could have prevented this from happening. Sometimes these things just happen and we will survive it. I do believe that the increase in urban population in the US increased the risk for this spreading quickly, and while I don't think it will last 15 months, it will likely last a year before herd immunity is met.

I think the reason vaccines are never created for coronaviruses is that by the time one is developed, it has burned itself out or mutated into something else, rendering any vaccine useless. Unfortunately, I think we are doing the best we can in a no win situation. Thankfully we have advancements in medicine with antibiotics and ventilators to potentially reduce the death rate so that we do not have the same numbers we did in 1918.
edit on 6-5-2020 by joeandandi because: typos

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: joeandandi

I blame china for hiding facts to save face.
They could have greatly slowed the spread.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

The death rate in the US for the Spanish Flu was around .065% and an estimated 305 of the population got sick before herd immunity wiped it out.

Are you sure about that. Spanish flu reportedly killed 675,000 Americans. If the population in 1918 was around 103 million. That would make it a .65% of the population roughly.

www.census.gov...

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Sorry, I moved a zero. Your number is correct and it is also a similar number to what has been suggested for COVID-19

+4 more 
posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Same bug....exactly the same bug.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I mean.. Its a pandemic, so there will absolutely be similarities.

Things like ventilators clearly dont reduce the death rate though.

There are quite a few doctors around the world finding success in treatments, but I do agree that vaccines arent the panacea that so many seem to believe they are. All the same, Id be shocked if they didnt release a vaccine to at least try to profit from the situation. I wouldnt be at all surprised if it was made mandatory either..

Another similarity is that emergent, novel viruses tend to be accompanied by cytokine storm syndrome.

DRACOs seems incredibly promising, and any RdRPs inhibitor of sufficient efficacy will help dramatically if given early enough. They also show promise in suppressing the immune system for later progressions and presentations.

These(PDF) doctors keep releasing updated protocols, and folks like Dr. Yadegar have been doing great things:

I also think that a lot of the approaches and tactics that would alleviate many problems are overlooked if they dont directly address The Virus. The war on peoples minds, and the resultant extreme myopism, concern me significantly more than anything.

People are literally having their entire worldview shaped by media, and actively *distrust* anything that isnt on their Authority or Source of "choice." Thats a very, very big difference between then and now, and it absolutely Does. Not. Matter. if one agrees or disagrees, accepts or critiques, the material at hand. The material itself is designed to shape minds and narratives regardless of approval or disapproval.. People will be talking and thinking about it in the terms of what is presented.
edit on 6-5-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Same bug....exactly the same bug.

It's not the same bug. It's not even related to the flu virus. I can't understand why people keep saying this.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This is a naturally occurring Pleomorphic gut bacteria that has been "farmed into 90% of us to facilitate the Cancer Lie"" by a Global Cabal of freaks....it is now a weaponised bacterial bug they hope will confuse us due to "The Great Virus Lie"......a Transition which normally faces remedial checks and balances as it goes from Zone to Zone in the body has been turned into a Transit that can Free-flow unimpeded and lightenng quick from Zone to Zone.

The bug has been turned from a weaponised long term killer into a Quick-Strike Assassin…….by tweaking it a little......all Govt Intelligence Agencies of Major Countries already know this.....it will be a pain in the Hass to stop this but we will stop it without using FRAUDULENT VACCINES......vaccines are based on viruses which are a lie ....so by proxy vaccines are a complete lie.

Bill Gates and his freak friends who we will deal with later fully and completely tried to re-ignite the Spanish Flu and to waponise it against the entire Planet forcing Earths population to willingly alow poisoned vaccines to be put into their bodies and Trillions of dollars to go into the baby eating Satanists and Global Money Mongers pockets...by the way those are separate but co-opted groups...although Adrenachrome makes them meet in the middle.

We can stop this bug without Fraudulent Vaccines and quickly like we are witnessing.

Antibodies form internal scabs around wee little contaminates trapping them inside .... if the contaminates all originate from a single source or catalyst...there will be DNA evidence of this available to be found and parsed within these internal scabs or Capsules ….. soooooo…… when we discover Antibodies that have encapsulated material with identical DNA inside of them in different zones of the body the Covid example being a good one that encompasses both an AEROBIC and an ANEROBIC environment.....we have conclusive evidence that we are dealing with a Pleomorphic Bacterial issue.

A stomach residing bacterially presenting Pleomorphic Bacteria can morph its size/shape/mass to imitate a viral sized piece of Antibody encapsulated detritus(sae bacteria just dead and encased) and mingle amongst them in the bloodstream...meaning we have inert Antibody based Capsules intermingled with LIVING Bacteria with a Lipid Fat coating and BOTH HAVE IDENTICAL DNA SIGNATURES....the next step or morphing takes this same DNA signature from the Bloodstream in a viral size to the body in a Fungal representation.... meaning you then have THREE IDENTICAL DNA Signatures found in 3 different body zones.....and we still have to consider the Blood/Brain Barrier which is ultimately breeched as well.

There is no such thing as a virus....what we are fraudulently taught is a virus is an Antibody encapsulated piece of Pleomorphic Bacteria...the word "Viral" is only a descriptive word related to the size of the particle.

Vaccines?....after reading this post you shouldn't have to be told again how fraudulent and weaponised that lie really is.

edit on 6-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

SARS 2003. MERS 2012. In 2013 my country simulated a SARS corona pandemic in Europe and Germany.

At the end of 2014 the US government suspended research for about a year on SARS, MERS and influenza, because it was deemed too dangerous.htt ps://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2014/10/17/doing-diligence-assess-risks-and-benefits-life-sciences-gain-function-research

2015 Bill Gates steps up with his speech and said the world is unprepared for the next corona pandemic

2015 researchers from three US universities, Wuhan and an Italian researcher from Varese, who has a laboratory in Bellinzona, produced synthetic corona viruses for research on vaccines and monoclonal antibodies to be prepared for the next corona pandemic.

2016 a paper is published that contains this:

“Focusing on SARS-like CoVs, the approach indicates that viruses using the WIV1-CoV spike protein are capable of infecting human alveolar endothelium cultures directly without further spike adaptation. In vivo data indicate attenuation relative to SARS-CoV, the augmented replication in the presence of human angiotensin converting enzyme type 2 in vivo suggests that the virus has significant pathogenic potential not captured by current small animal models. ”

SOURCE: SARS-like WIV1-CoV poised for human emergence

These were a lot of clear indicators withing 17 years, that something like this would happen. In 2019, March, Peng Zhou published a study that sad it can be predicted that there will be another corona pandemic shortly. It did not conclude where, but China would be a hot spot. The study was about the biology of corona viruses in bats.
SOURCE: www.researchgate.net... Zhou

My impression is, the Chinese were taking the study serious and were researching on a vaccine in late 2019. What then happened, I can only speculate. Maybe it was an accident at the lab or it evolved naturally just like predicted.
edit on 6-5-2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: link did not work, repaired it

edit on 6-5-2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Bill Gates sure as Hades wasn't Prepared for We the People now was he?....lol...no one is going to ever buy the vaccine-virus lies again....[snipped]

edit on Wed May 6 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Ok cool.

My worry is now for the second wave of covid19.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to: joeandandi

A refreshing OP all the way around.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Every.Single.Time. You come onto threads and post the same stuff almost word for word, and yet can offer no proof no sources for any of this. I understand it may be your pet project but to expect others to just believe and agree and adopt your methods without any proof of your claims is getting old

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Every.Single.Time. You come onto threads and post the same stuff almost word for word, and yet can offer no proof no sources for any of this. I understand it may be your pet project but to expect others to just believe and agree and adopt your methods without any proof of your claims is getting old

If you disagree then present some reasonable rebuttal.I have posted plenty of links.I have no expectations of others,however you should expect a reasonable return for your investment I reading and replying so why don't you open up Google and wake the hades up......start with Pleomorphic Bacteria because you will now be hearing about it for the rest of your life.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Yeah, I finally looked it up after seeing you post about this every time the corona virus is discussed. Interesting this ability that some bacteria and even some viruses have to "morph" shape and size. Just looked it up on Wikipedia. Here is a snippet . . .

Although it has recently been shown that certain bacteria are capable of dramatically changing shape, pleomorphy remains a controversial concept. A well accepted example of pleomorphism is Helicobacter pylori, which exists as both a helix-shaped form (classified as a curved rod) and a coccoid form.[7] Legionella pneumophila, the species of intracellular bacteria parasite responsible for Legionnaire's disease, has been seen to differentiate within a developmentally diverse network.[8] The genera Corynebacterium[9] and Coccobacillus[10] have been designated as a pleomorphic genera, diphtheroid Bacilli have been classified as pleomorphic nosocomial bacteria.[11] Additionally, in one study focused on agents involved in a non-infectious disease, pleomorphic bacteria were found to exist in the blood of healthy human subjects.[12]

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

You must believe that this virus was altered in a lab to purposefully infect human tissue when you have stated the following . . .

produced synthetic corona viruses

All naturally synthetic I suppose if you look at a lot of the official double talk.

If the naturally occurring virus was studied as it was found in the wild, it could not have been "synthetic" nor "produced" in a lab, merely there for study. Even if it were merely studied, just introducing it to human tissue might create the monster they so fear. I don't buy the story that this was all done to develope a vaccine for the next potential plague. IMO it was a bioweapons program with some plausible deniability (not much though).
edit on 7-5-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Yeah, I finally looked it up after seeing you post about this every time the corona virus is discussed. Interesting this ability that some bacteria and even some viruses have to "morph" shape and size. Just looked it up on Wikipedia. Here is a snippet . . .

Although it has recently been shown that certain bacteria are capable of dramatically changing shape, pleomorphy remains a controversial concept. A well accepted example of pleomorphism is Helicobacter pylori, which exists as both a helix-shaped form (classified as a curved rod) and a coccoid form.[7] Legionella pneumophila, the species of intracellular bacteria parasite responsible for Legionnaire's disease, has been seen to differentiate within a developmentally diverse network.[8] The genera Corynebacterium[9] and Coccobacillus[10] have been designated as a pleomorphic genera, diphtheroid Bacilli have been classified as pleomorphic nosocomial bacteria.[11] Additionally, in one study focused on agents involved in a non-infectious disease, pleomorphic bacteria were found to exist in the blood of healthy human subjects.[12]

I am glad you chose the White pill.
Most People get hung up on the Blue Pill and the Red Pill to the degree that they overlook the purest Pill of them all the White Pill of Truth which overrides even the Red Pill of Reality.

The 1-D Blue Pill makes you sick and the 2-D Red Pill makes you change but its the White Pill that tells you why it all happened.The White Pill gives you the 3-D ability to see what is truthful and what is not.

Postulation and proof are 2 very different things….you now know proof exists.

Nosocomial my hass.It may not be able to live in the air but it is temporarily "airbourne" within fluidic conduits from which it is "rained down" wherever that conduit is when said conduit dries up and dissolves or vaporises.Dropping a Lipid Fat covered bug-bomb that stays alive looking for a new host.We are discussing a living Bacterial Dust that comes in Viral size.... bilocation occurs when this gut bacteria that is in Bacterial form Insitu is triggered by externally contracted activated identical-Bacteria masquerading as a viral sized contaminates----- when these 2 relatives meet inside you your entire Insitu population immediately migrates enmasse from Belly to Blood and enters the blood stream placing its DNA in 2 places at once the belly and the blood.....its the bilocation that screws with SOP....its the bilocation that is the critical clue.It seems like the bug is coming from 2 places at the same time ...because it is....which SOP says cannot happen nothing lives in an anerobic AND an aerobic body zone....but the truth is that there IS SOMETHING that can comfortably live in both an aerobic and an anerobic environment.

Bilocation enables cascade tactics.

You are forcefed the Blue Pill from birth and it makes you sick causing a reaction.....that on an individually manifested timeline will encourage you to seek treatment or remedial relief.....you will eventually feel a need to take the Red Pill....

You take Red Pill to make yourself feel better for it allows you to connect with others on the same path at the same time it enabls a common-perspective or reality base.....it will get you to the point where you can see and use the White Pill.

The Blue Pill is forced upon you and takes you so far from reality that you get Quasi-vertigo and are naturally pushed to seek remediation and relief....The Red Pill gives you back a connection to a more suitable shared reality and grouns you which gets you to the REALITY of the Pleomorphic Bacteria......but the White pill will take you to all of the truths about the Pleomorphic Bacteria.

You just chose the White Pill......this means you just opened the door to full and complete truths...to your own ability to see them.

No one tells you about the White Pill.....you had to evolve to it as an Individual.

Now the real fun begins as the pieces of the Puzzle fall into place on their own.
edit on 8-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join