It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Werewolf sightings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The snout might as well be how the light falls upon it. Still, each their own view on things.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tadao
reply to post by blocula

The snout might as well be how the light falls upon it. Still, each their own view on things.
I hear ya...but either there is a snout or there is'nt a snout? If there is,then it's a wolf or dog like creature.I there is'nt,then it's a bigfoot type creature...
edit on 16-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The chance could be just as big that it's a werebear, I mean, there's a 'were' form for almost every race. There have been reports about the 'michigan dogman' being more bear like. So tall and thick

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinko1
I find this a facinating subject as well, however, i believe werewolves are nothing more than myths. Now, if someone could prove me wrong on this, I would greatly appreciate it....

I know, I would love to have a werewolf as a boyfriend
well, at least the Alicide/Quinn type ( You dont know what im talking about, Google "Sookie Stackhouse Novels") not the Wolfman or 2/4 hunchback type

But seriously though, They dont exist...sadly ;-;

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
They don't exist..untill you see one...It's the same thing with flying saucers,ghosts and lake monsters.

I'm not one to deny and dismiss the hundreds and the thousands of documented sightings and encounters that people swear they had with these strange objects and creatures...I wasn't there,so who am i to judge.I have no reason not to believe what they say...

The fact that they are being reported all over the world,makes a strong case for their existence...www.gods-and-monsters.com...

Seen God lately?...No...Not one single documented encounter,yet theres no doubt he/she exists...In the minds of billions of people...How would anyone know if they did see God? Knowing no one knows what God looks like.
edit on 17-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I believe that the idea of a physical shape-shifter is not a true possibility, shape-shifting is actually a spiritual practice. But werewolves may exist, not in the sense that they are people who become wolves, but bipedal, dog-like animals. Also, the thought of lychanthropy, being a mental disorder may be looked into as well; this, though would not be an actual werewolf but one who just believes themselves to be wolves.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
That's what i think as well.I seriously doubt that any person can transform into a werewolf.Unless they were the sorry result of some sinister government DNA experiment...

But i do believe that there are creatures of unknown origin,who are bi-pedal and resemble a dog or wolf. Theres been too many sightings...Something's out there and they are just as real and alive as you and i...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

The shape shifting ones, perhaps not, perhaps they are just folklore that existed from people being at the wrong place at the wrong time, Either way having one as boyfriend doesn't seem too... Comfy.. I do strongly believe with personal reasons however that there are anthropomorphic wolves (and other animals) exist, they can talk just like us, walk just like us, are about a head taller than the average human and don't have thumbs.You may even find some on the internet, and there are some behavior patterns to which you may recognize them, but they are not allowed to identify themselves.

Ridicule me all you want but this is my point of view. I am open to others and am willing to believe in feral werewolves etc., but I still have my own believes until proven wrong with Hard Evidence

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The beast of bray road...Werewolves in wisconsin...www.prairieghosts.com...

Devil InThe Barn...True Werewolf encounter... August,2007...paranormal.about.com...
edit on 18-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
So, anyone else got some stories? Lately around my home it's been quiet for a while when it comes to cryptozoology, only an increase of military activity, like APC's and convoy's disguised as civilians going to the military Communication's base

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
My friend and i when we were younger, had a very terrifying encounter in a graveyard one winter night.I don't know what it was, but it was not human or any known animal > www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Come on guys, keep this topic up and running, anyone else experienced anything strange that may have been a werewolf?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Tadao

Originally posted by Tadao

The shape shifting ones, perhaps not, perhaps they are just folklore that existed from people being at the wrong place at the wrong time, Either way having one as boyfriend doesn't seem too... Comfy.. I do strongly believe with personal reasons however that there are anthropomorphic wolves (and other animals) exist, they can talk just like us, walk just like us, are about a head taller than the average human and don't have thumbs.You may even find some on the internet, and there are some behavior patterns to which you may recognize them, but they are not allowed to identify themselves.

Ridicule me all you want but this is my point of view. I am open to others and am willing to believe in feral werewolves etc., but I still have my own believes until proven wrong with Hard Evidence

I haven't really heard an idea like this before and was wondering if maybe you could elaborate on why you feel this way or maybe describe this in more depth.

Anyway I do want to hear more from people this thread has led me to a lot of good accounts.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This is awesome I hope they are out there. Wish I was a werewolf haha

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Read Linda Godfrey's books: Beast of Bray Road, American Werewolf and Michigan Dogman. Some great reads for anyone interested in this stuff.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
After reading all six pages, and going through a fair amount of links and hogwash, I've come to the conclusiong that...
Some looked like real werewolves, others sounded like made-up stories, and even more sounded like some mutated government expeirment escaped or gone wrong.

Point is...I don't think we can really understand the paranomal until we actually see it for ourselves. As to whether they exsist...well, look at it this way, how many stories have you heard? How many continets claim to have seen them? How long have they exsisted? The paranormal exsists, it just likes to hide.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Aliens may be depositing these creatures into our reality from another planet and or from another dimension.To test our reactions to them and theirs to ours and to study how they are effected by our enviornment.Like the werewolves and so many other types of bizzare entities that have been seen and encountered all over the world for a very long time...

We sent dogs and monkeys and even mice into orbit and into outer space before we went there ourselves...
edit on 31-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hjarulv

I agree! I would love to hear more of Tadao's ideas. They sound fascinating.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hy Guys!

I'm new to this site. But after what happend to mei had to register. I was walking home from work at 20:00 ( its winter here in Hungary and it gets dark pretty early) . As i was walking i saw a huge dog like creature i dont know like 40-50 meters ahead of me. I thought nothing of it but it started running towards me then as i braced myself for the impact i closed my eyes and when i opend them that thing was gone... I dont get freightend easily but man that was some creepie #.. Any of you guys have an idea what that was???
P.S. sorry if my english was not perfect its not my native language

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallat

Wow,do i wish you had a camera or a camcorder on hand! If i were you i would go back there again and again around the same time you saw it before,only this time with a camcorder...And an aluminum baseball bat,wood breaks too easy...Just in case...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join