It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Papaya Fruit and Goat Tests Positive for Covid-19

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChayOphan
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Not sure if coronavirus can jump... uhmm, species?... I'll just say from machine to man.
But, your car might get impounded - I mean quarintined - so I'd avoid getting it tested if it were me.
Just to be safe.

Oh this car hasn't been tested for years lol.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
I KNEW my car wasn't acting right. It's hard to shift now, the belts squeak, and the motor is ticking. I need to get is tested for Covid now. Sheesh. I hope my car doesn't infect me.

Is it coughing/sputtering? Is it running hot? Those are the true symptoms. The CDC (Car Diagnosed w/ Covid) recommends putting remdesivir in the carburetor, but don't trust them! Go with hydroxychloroquine instead. Give it plenty of fresh air & park it in the sunshine. Be sure to put a mask over the grill when you take it out on the road. And cover the tires in rubber gloves. And keep six car lengths between it and other cars. Especially in a parking lot. If it's not old, and is otherwise in good shape, it should have only a mild case, tho it may be slow to start and sluggish for a while. Good luck!

It's doing all that. Poor car. It's an 1985. I put a quart of oil and coolant into it every other week or so, and if I fill the gas tank all the way up it leaks. All of the dashboard warning lights are on.

I'm afraid my car just won't make it for much longer.

But I definitely would put a big medical mask on it just to troll people. I'd probably get fined for it flying off and causing a wreck though, and I don't want police investigating my papers lol

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Case74282

You need to add in obese, hypertension, Vitamin D deficient, Metabolic syndrome approximately 34% of U.S. adults had metabolic syndrome.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Ha, right there in the article:

but did not say where the kits had been imported from.

98% chance they are bunk Chinese tests that don't work. They probably redistributed all the bunk tests the Europeans sent back.

I thought so also, they are the world's manufacturer.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

I'm thinking your car might have a thing for one of the vehicles at Triple A.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: Case74282
Yes...you read that correctly. Not only did the papaya fruit test positive for Covid-19 so did the following:

- motor oil
- various fruits
- goats
- quails

You really can't make this stuff up. I posted a lengthy article HERE yesterday where the TL;DR version is simply that Covid-19 test results across the world are being manipulated for false positives.

Article here: Tanzania COVID-19 lab head suspended as president questions data

Excerpt from article:

Magufuli, who has consistently downplayed the effect of the virus, said on Sunday he had secretly had animals, fruits and vehicle oil tested at the laboratory. A papaya, a quail and a goat had been found to be positive, according to the president.

What about pointed sticks?

What if we are attacked by pointed sticks?

I have developed a flame thrower for that. Involves a mixture of Diesel and Gasoline. Powered by natural Gas cylinders which can be slung on my shoulders. 40 metre range.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Spam spam spam!

Just maybe the official test show this to?
may be this is NOT the chinese test?

just keep spaming.
goverment bots...

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I've suspected as much. I've caught her fluttering her headlights when a particular hotrod responds to the call, and oh that one particular car really gets her engine revving. I'm hesitant to mention it to her tho, since the last time she locked me out until I apologized and then took me the long way home. Grrrrr!!!

edit on 5/6/2020 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The real question is was it intentional and intended to cause more cases to continue the "pandemic" justification.

CDC’s failed coronavirus tests were tainted with coronavirus, feds confirm
A federal investigation found CDC researchers not following protocol.

Now, according to investigation results reported by The New York Times, federal officials confirm that sloppy laboratory practices at two of three CDC labs involved in the tests’ creation led to contamination of the tests and their uninterpretable results.

arstechnica.com...

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

President can do that? Awesome. Too bad you have a fake president when other countries have real ones

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

I've suspected as much. I've caught her fluttering her headlights when a particular hotrod responds to the call, and oh that one particular car really gets her engine revving. I'm hesitant to mention it to her tho, since the last time she locked me out until I apologized and then took me the long way home. Grrrrr!!!

Bwahahahahahaha

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

"Ooh, ooh, ooh; we want to learn how to defend ourselves against pointed sticks, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh? Fresh fruit not good enough for you, eh? Well, let me tell you something, my lad! When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes after YOU with a bunch of loganberries, don't come cryin' to me!"

(Sorry if someone beat me to it, but I read your comment, laughed quiet a bit, and just had to reply without further consideration.)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Id say another real question would be; If using good 'ol PCR tests, how many cycles of amplification were they doing?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
a reply to: madmac5150

"Ooh, ooh, ooh; we want to learn how to defend ourselves against pointed sticks, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh? Fresh fruit not good enough for you, eh? Well, let me tell you something, my lad! When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes after YOU with a bunch of loganberries, don't come cryin' to me!"

(Sorry if someone beat me to it, but I read your comment, laughed quiet a bit, and just had to reply without further consideration.)

Best Christmas, ever...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Not true.

www.washingtonpost.com...

"data shows"

You mean the same data this very thread is discussing? The same data the CDC and WHO use to spread a fear campaign not based in science? It's amazing how last flu season we had 80,000 deaths and now the CDC reports only 20,000 for the current flu season. I guess I missed the memo somewhere along the way where we crushed the flu.

I am not claiming there isn't a virus. There certainly is and it has most likely been around since at least 2015 but has always been referred to as a "server upper respiratory infection" until its recent official naming as Covid-19.

There is no "killer virus" as the mainstream media has clearly convinced you there is. This virus along with the other 109 currently circulating known viruses in the US can kill you just as easily if you are over the age of 65 and in poor health, a lifelong smoker, have a history of upper respiratory infections, or are in generally poor health with a prior history of poor health like asthma, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc.

You know...the common ailments a general population suffers from in most societies. Wake up man. The sky is not falling.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

The public is becoming jaded by, and disbelieving of, MSM screaming daily about the # of cases, and # of deaths.

Whomever masterminded the hysteria driven HOAX over Covid-19 is not very smart, because they underestimated the American spirit.

Maybe commie imbeciles are behind it?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Yes...you read that correctly. Not only did the papaya fruit test positive for Covid-19 so did the following:

- motor oil
- various fruits
- goats
- quails

You really can't make this stuff up. I posted a lengthy article HERE yesterday where the TL;DR version is simply that Covid-19 test results across the world are being manipulated for false positives.

Excerpt from article:

Magufuli, who has consistently downplayed the effect of the virus, said on Sunday he had secretly had animals, fruits and vehicle oil tested at the laboratory. A papaya, a quail and a goat had been found to be positive, according to the president.

If so, then as I guessed it may be that its in our rain. Biological warfare if you like via the elements. If it spread this fast and is being found in such materials like this then its likely been spread via rain. Has the powers that be finally lost the plot and poisoned us all?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Can't tell if you are being serious or not. The point is none of those items tested positive for Covid-19 and further proves the manipulation of test results to push a false narrative.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join