It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist government listened to on lockdowns breaks own recommendation to sleep with married woman

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Remember tthe Imperial College study? The one that both the UK and US government mentioned when pushing there lockdowns, that said if we didnt lock down 2.2 million Americans and half a million people in the UK would die of Coronavirus?

I was told that I could not challenge there study, because they are experts, and we have to listen to whatever the experts say.

Well I say words are cheap, and people actions usually show more than the words they are saying.

So the leader of the Imperial college study, Neil Ferguson, has been making the rounds saying how important lock downs like the one in the UK are, and how not listening to them would jeopordize lives.

So surely, the reputable scientists who is telling all of us normal folk we should stay isolated, even if its hard on us, is leading by example, right?

On at least two occasions, Antonia Staats, 38, travelled across London from her home in the south of the capital to spend time with the Government scientist, nicknamed Professor Lockdown.

The 51-year-old had only just finished a two-week spell self-isolating after testing positive for coronavirus.

Prof Ferguson told the Telegraph: "I accept I made an error of judgment and took the wrong course of action. I have therefore stepped back from my involvement in Sage [the government's Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies]. -Telegraph

"I acted in the belief that I was immune, having tested positive for coronavirus, and completely isolated myself for almost two weeks after developing symptoms," he said, adding "I deeply regret any undermining of the clear messages around the continued need for social distancing to control this devastating epidemic. The Government guidance is unequivocal, and is there to protect all of us."

www.zerohedge.com...

See, who cares if you, an normal person with no power, is losing their livelihood over these shutdowns. You have to suck it up and deal with it for the good of everyone.

Now the scientist who we cant question and had to listen to and lock down, he can test positive for the virus, and he doesnt need to lock down at all, he can go have sex with married women, because thats important, unlike your livelihood.

One of the reasons you can tell that this lockdown is a power grab and not about keeping people safe is that so many people pushing it in power arent abiding by the same lockdown they enforce on the rest of us.

Neil Ferguson is a hypocrite, and his models were garbage designed to grab power for governments.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I wonder what the consequences would be for an average citizen? Atleast a sizeable fine I would imagine.

We have the mayor of Chicago getting a hair cut while telling citizens they can't, Cuomo's basement dwelling brother flaunting the rules and screaming at citizens who caught him and questioned his hypocrisy, politicians here in Australia disobeying rules to go to their holiday houses but the threat of jail for the rest of us if we dare disobey. And that's just three examples off the top of my head I can think of.

I'm seriously starting to wonder if we're just being tested to see how much BS we will put up with until breaking point

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
FU## this POS.

Sorry, I have no other words.
Oh, just found one: Guillotine
edit on 5-5-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

He's giving a master class in screwing.

Screwing a married woman, screwing citizens around the world, and the culmination of his decisions he's now screwed the pooch.

Bravo.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Reminds me of an old saying in the armed forces.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

This doctor is flamin sick in the mind.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Does what this scientist did negate the results of the study you mentioned?

+1 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Does what this scientist did negate the results of the study you mentioned?

No the data negates the study.

This just proves the scientist who led the study never took it serious despite it being a key reason for the lock down.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

What data negates the study?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Need to shag > Conviction.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

What data negates the study?

Not going to rehash the whole thing.

Saying one day half a million will die, then two days later only twenty thousand (meaning TWENTY times as many people would die without a lockdown) and then seeing countries that didnt lock down actually not experience those apocalyptic numbers, but actually have less deaths per capita than countries that did lockdown like the UK proves the study was garbage.

The leader of the study getting diagnosed with corona and yet banging his mistress shows he knew it was garbage all along.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
My question is :
Are they going to be fined ?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Well the 20,000 estimate was clearly wrong since we are at 30,000 already but that kind of goes against the point you are trying to make.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I think anyone accepting they made "an error of judgement" should be made to wear, by law, a big yellow dunces cap with a bell on it for at least a year.

His words are insincere. His error was getting caught. His words basically sound like 5 year old stealing cake.

The question is who put someone of such emotional immaturity in a position of influence in the first place.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
If she was married, and everyone was on lockdown.

Where was the husband?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I dont think we can judge his evidence based on him having a penis, we in the UK have been able to carry on as normal where I live, I have been able to goto the shops freely, I have been able to take my partner to her hospital appointments and visit relatives. Maybe its different in the USA but other than a few shops being closed not a lot has changed in the UK, we even got an Indian take away for her birthday, I went and picked it up from the shop.

Its not police on every corner ready to bust you or neighbours at the window ready to grass on you, despite what some want to believe.

There are plenty of cars on the roads again, not as many as usual (I fear rush hour more than lockdown, its quite pleasant to drive at the moment without the usual traffic jams on the M60

In my industry construction we are not far off being back to normal and the gooberment made this statment today

Communities Secretary Robert Jenrick suggested that the construction sector should return to work wherever possible. And he talked about plans to adapt offices, public spaces and transport systems while emphasising the need to keep on staying safe. It's a tentative effort to try and loosen, just a little, parts of the rigid life of lockdown.

Back to work we go like the good little sheeple we are, earning coin for our masters

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Probably watching. People get stranger by the year...

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

This just proves the scientist who led the study never took it serious despite it being a key reason for the lock down.

No it doesn't.....what it shows is that he let his dick rule his brain like many a man before him and many will after him.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well maybe he was thinking with his little guy and not his brain when he did the study, cause the data is showing he was wrong there.

And even if you are right, why should we trust anything from a man saying not locking down could kill thousands, and then proceeds to get the virus and not lock down?

He is so dub or unethical we should trust nothing he says, let alone shut down our countries based on his study.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Owen Jones in the Graun did a piece attacking those having a go at this bloke and his mistress.

www.theguardian.com...

The only surprise is how many people agreed with him.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I would say after the 5th or 6th time the models proved wrong and we were told this time trust us we were into shame on me territory for accepting this bs.

That said if he isn't punished as others are it just further shows the hypocrisy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join