It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Coronavirus, Covid 19, be Cured by Magnetic Fields ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
NOTE Magneric therapy dates back to Ancient Egypt. It is still used today by some who believe fixed, and sometimes pulsating magnets, heal them
of various maladies - Scientific evidence shows that 'some people' gain pain relief from their use in conditions such as arthritis.

I've studied and used magnets for many years - Have had excellent results for arthritis with both healing and pain relief. I also have read that they
kill pathogens and anecdotally have been used to cure everything from infections to cancer.

So i've just done some more research and came up with this:

"Magnetic Antibiotics:

There are numerous evidences that microorganisms capable of infecting humans will die in a
negative magnetic field of a sufficient gauss strength and sufficient duration. This is true whether
the infectious agent is a virus, bacteria, fungus, parasite or other invading microorganism.

A man with a culture identification of a tuberculosis lesion on the back of his had, having been
unsuccessfully treated with various antibiotics, was treated with a plastiform magnet 4” square
and 1/8” thick with the negative magnetic field facing the lesion and kept on continuously for six
weeks. This negative magnetic field completely killed the tuberculosis skin lesion. Thus, we
know there is a magnetic answer for tuberculosis no matter where it is on or in the body.

A man with viral C hepatitis with a positive fetoprotein test was treated with the negative magnetic
field of a 4” x 6” x ½” magnet 24 hours a day for several weeks. The viral infection died out and
the fetoprotein test became zero.
...."

See whole article here:
www.lymehub.com...

My observation is this:
You will never see this type of therapy recommended by mainstream medicine or mainstream news organisations.
Why? There is no big money to be made here - In fact, and if it works on Covid 19, they will go out of their way to suppress and debunk
this modality of treatment. Why? The drug cartels stand to lose billions, if not trillions of dollars for the drug cures and vaccines they are
trying to develop - In the meantime many thousands of people are dying from Covid 19

edit on 5-5-2020 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/5/2020 by Blaine91555 because: edited for failure to use "ex" tags and too large of a quote.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Many ancient Olmec statues are magnetized in the right temple, and the belly area.

Maybe a clue there?

edit on 5-5-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Sound would be interesting to look into also. It is used to break up a dna strand, maybe it could be used to break up the virus. The trick would be to have a pinpoint accuracy as to the frequency used so you dont damage healthy cells.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

This negative pole sounds very positive

Do you think our own bodily magnetic field could be manipulated, maybe by the mind, and make us healthier?

NC

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Any type of vibrational medicine should be tryed - Usually these trype of therapies will not damage healthy cells.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

One theory as to why magnetic north pole treatments work is based upon the observation that the actual magnetic pole
ot the Earth is weakening with time.

When you use North Pole magnetic energy you are restoring the original state - It is then beneficial for that reason alone.

And bacteria, viruses [Covid 19?], and even cancer cells do not like the strong magnetic field.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Have you ever wondered why the northpole is considered the negative pole and why on all the maps the negative pole is at the top?
Intuitively I would put the negative pole at the bottom.

No wonder the world is all topsy-turvy...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
On a more on topic note

I heard that using batteries negative pole will stop small bleeding, from a cut or something in that category.
never tried it myself though

Sincerely NC

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Everything has a vibrational rate, including buildings. Find out the wavelength of whatever it is and hit it with the exact opposite and you break the bonds holding it together. Or at least that is my understanding.
So, yes, sound could have taken down the walls of Jericho.
And my guess is that it could possibly be used safely to kill viruses.
But it's a lost technology that is only now being rediscovered I think.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Can Coronavirus, Covid 19, be Cured by Magnetic Fields

No.
Done.
Next.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I have been wondering why they cannot try to modify radiotherapy to kill the virus. Obviously, I know nothing about radiotherapy because surely someone would have thought of this if it would work, right? Or even chemotherapy. I mean if the person is in bad shape and will likely die anyway, why not try it?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I would like to ask what do I need to do for Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Where would I go for this type of therapy?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
I would like to ask what do I need to do for Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Where would I go for this type of therapy?

Just Google Rheumatoid Arthritis abd magnets - A bunch of info will appear. Use your own judgement as there will be
vendors tryiing to sell you magnets and magnetic devices.

I use industrial surplus magnets - This is tricky and you have to know how to use them
- Most commercial magnets made for healing purposes are 'polarity marked' so you know which side to use.
Some of those magnets are very weak.

As far as finding a health care practitioner who uses them - good luck - There may be laws in some states and countries beaning their
use by healthcare practitioners - Then again I would think that some chiropractors mght be allowed to use them.

My brother was a licensed physical therapist and told me they used pulsating magnets in machines designed for that prupose.
edit on 5-5-2020 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
I have been wondering why they cannot try to modify radiotherapy to kill the virus. Obviously, I know nothing about radiotherapy because surely someone would have thought of this if it would work, right? Or even chemotherapy. I mean if the person is in bad shape and will likely die anyway, why not try it?

It's the opposite. If you're that sick...they pull all treatment...and let fate handle.

I am one. Virus since 5-19. Still. Not dying...don't think...but chemo and radio have indications and consequences even for terminal cancer patients...

top topics

join