It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Former US Green Berets Among Captured in Venezuela During May 3 Coastal Raid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Maduro could have taken prominent Venezuelan protestors and claim they were in cahoots with the two Americans...

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
After more details of this operation had been released, this is what I suspected to be the case as well. They were there for any number of other operations, and the regime became aware of it and decided to use this OP as a great domestic propaganda piece.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Here you go for a funny breakdown..

Touches on several of the things that make this more than a little different than bay of pigs.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think they got Commando by Venezuela.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
How desperate must a Former Green Beret be to take a ridiculous job like this. Must either desperate or a complete idiot which I do not think GB’s are.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JSpader
How desperate must a Former Green Beret be to take a ridiculous job like this. Must either desperate or a complete idiot which I do not think GB’s are.

They are desperate. US gov has been known to fk over Vets. What makes you think Green Berets aren't being fked over? Greed has no boundaries. There are also morons who think they have the right to get more payed than workers producing the technology for them to even have fun in the military because they are in the army defending the country. That is slavery under paycheck. Workers who manufacture things should be the ones that are getting paid more than the other way around.

Would you rather be in military riding APC for training, test driving and drive for fun everyday or be working in a company building parts for APC everyday and no chance to even try the vehicle out?
edit on 15-5-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

My question was rhetorical but thank you responding to my post.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire
Well I just hope they can make it back home. Once you survive an op like this, its best to retire when you come home. Lets not forget the American pilot shot down over Libya last year. It took the Saudis about three months to secure his release.

Down there, it is going to take Russian diplomatic assistance unfortunately to get them free.

They not going to comeback when Maduro gets killed. They are hostage now. Anymore troops go in will become total war. Those guys went for it when they could've refuse orders.
edit on 23-5-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join