It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night of the Sentinels - California Deploying Virus Detectives

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: DBCowboy

A train derails in front of your house. A green haze fills the sky. You get a phone call telling you to stay indoor, close all windows, and do your best to seal any cracks allowing air to come into your home.
Are you gonna decide it's a great time to go out and mow your lawn?

A side note we really did have that happen a few years ago and people died. We weren't home. There's a plaque with their names on it maybe a hundred yards from here.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

These lefties just don't have a clue.

Everyone knows that guns dispatch people with far greater efficiency, lower cost, and far greater speed.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Observationalist

Krystalnacht.

They'll just label the "undesirables" with a gold star or something.

That may not remain a jest.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: carewemust

Pics or it didn't happen

Careful what you ask for...

edit on 5/5/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Nothing like a bunch of people who never had kids telling parents how to raise kids.

Anyways, dont they need like a 4 year university degree or black belt provided by the state to handle such prowess an liability?
edit on 5-5-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 5-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

WHAT ARE THEY REALLY LOOKING FOR.

Your all caps question has been in my mind all day.
My wife mentioned a bill that passed October of last year.

AB262 California

This bill would require a local health officer, during an outbreak of a communicable disease, or upon the imminent and proximate threat of a communicable disease outbreak or epidemic that threatens the public’s health, to notify and update governmental entities within the health officer’s jurisdiction about certain communicable diseases that may affect them, if, in the opinion of the local health officer, action or inaction on the part of the governmental entity might affect outbreak response efforts. The bill would require the local health officer to make any relevant information available to those governmental entities, as specified, and would require both the local health officer and the governmental entities to comply with applicable state and federal privacy laws with regard to information that the health officer provides to the governmental entities. The bill would authorize the local health officer to issue orders to other governmental entities within the local health officer’s jurisdiction to take any action the local health officer deems necessary to control the spread of the communicable disease.

They already had this law in the books before the outbreak. So even before all this they were looking for something.
It allows a Health Officer to do what he deems necessary to stop the spread.

This bill followed other bills that limit vaccine exemptions. Including going after doctors who issued vaccine exemptions.

Here is a video back in April 2019 talking about the dangers to our freedoms if these bills pass, and how they will undermine parent doctor relationships.
It’s a good video explaining it all and kinda creepy as they speculate about martial law.

They had these “Health Officers” ready back in October.
I wouldn’t be surprised when they deem full up to date vaccines for all families necessary to stop the spread.

Are they after full herd immunity. Bill Gates wet dream realized. ID2020

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Evidence for what?? Evidence that you are breaking quarentine, or are you planning on going out and robbing a bank?

Evidence for breaking quarantine, then as it progresses it will be evidence for say your boss when you take a sick day perhaps and don't stay home, it has serious implications.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: carewemust

Pics or it didn't happen

Careful what you ask for...

Im a risk taker.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Of course I ain't home.. the stupid boss has me hobbling to the virus ridden drs office for a note validating that my hip went out again and I cant walk!!

Outside of racing to herd immunity which ain't no one addressed the question I had In my initial post on this thread..
Just what measure could the govt take to try to reduce the spread of the virus? It seems like yous are rejecting everything.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Just what measure could the govt take to try to reduce the spread of the virus?

Other than have a well funded, stockpiled and countrywide medical system im not sure.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

You talking about that best in the world healthcare system that no one can afford?
I know my perception has been twisted by past experiences, but this is how I see it...
Being able to afford health care has been spotty at best... the result is that neither my sons or me have a decent record of medical history. One of my sons had rather bad asthma when he was young. He had pneumonia several times and even a collapsed lung because of f it. But as he grew older, the asthma became less severe, herbal remedies became a cheaper alternative than the expensive inhalers and of course, far too often we found ourselves in the position of too poor to live, too rich to get any help. He didnt need to visit a doctor so he didnt. His senior year the navy recruiters can around and talked him into joining. He work with the recruiter through his senior year and all seemed to be fine till they wanted the medical history, which he was honest in answering their questions.
So, of course, he told them of the asthma, the pneumonia, and the collapsed lung. And, they wanted the medical records. He hadn't visited his doctors in a few years, so they boxed up his records and stored them into a black hole or something but their answer was... we cant find them... so, he didnt get into the navy.
So, I was listening to NY Gov talking and he was asked about those that are in those high risk groups, would they lose their unemployment when they are called back to work. According to him, they will be able to appeal when the unemployment and plead their case. So, how many are gonna be forced back to work simply because they grew up in one of those household where they were too poor to live but too rich to get any govt help but sorry, we need to raise you taxes even higher so we can fund our medicaid, and cant come up with verifiable health records to prove their claims? So, the same people get screwed again...
Wearing a god blessed mask out in public isnt too much to ask, your rights haven't been infringed upon nearly as much as that group that has lived their lives too poor to live, too rich to get help, shut up and go away, you should have made better decisions, but ummm.. can we take a few more hundred dollars from you in fed tax, state tax, local sales tax, cig tax, dmv fees, property taxes, and whatever else. We have to boost up the healthcare system again. The economy that has been fueled mostly be smoke and mirrors, cons and false promises needs to be saved again because the smoke has cleared, the mirrors shattered and its become clear that the promises and guarantees the conmen made cannot not be honored and they need to be bailed out again and this time around, the death bonds they have been investing in need to be paid out and we need you to die!

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
It is stuff like this and the crazy weird videos out of China that make my tinfoil alarm go off. I mean I can see the potential of stetting this up, much like how the TSA was setup to restrict and track our movements not protect us. But then I keep wondering.

WHAT ARE THEY REALLY LOOKING FOR...

That should be the real question, is there something potentially more deadly that the virus triggers?

terrorists!

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

It's abymsal that this happens but I guess when conmen run the show we shouldn't be surprised when we get short changed.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I think every job I had offered life insurance, which when I left I just let lapse. Wonder how many of those policies might be still active, held by some management fund or something. And, oh ya, get cash now for your unwanted life insurance policy.. reverse mortgage anyone??
You'll get to live in your home the rest of your short life..

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Just what measure could the govt take to try to reduce the spread of the virus?

Other than have a well funded, stockpiled and countrywide medical system im not sure.

And the government is in charge of this , how ?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I think every job I had offered life insurance, which when I left I just let lapse. Wonder how many of those policies might be still active, held by some management fund or something

I can answer that question .
Costs the company money to continue that policy.
And , no other company could get a policy for you.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
so he wants to arrest americans, but he is perfectly ok with letting illegals do whatever they want, and letting the homeless sh!t all over the streets? one of my friends moved from venice beach, because he could not handle the homeless situation.

but lets arrest americans, for walking around without papers.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

But bad cnn for reporting the change in the estimate, they must hate trump... it cant be the fault of all the pictures of unmasked protestors screaming in the face of police officers or congregating in large numbers.. na... damn cnn for broadcasting a fact. The estimate was changed.

So can I bull horn your house with "134,000 American's are going to die" constantly? I am just stating a fact.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I dont know, do you come with a remote so I can turn you off when you become annoying?? Or just change the channel you are broadcasting?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join