It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night of the Sentinels - California Deploying Virus Detectives

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It is stuff like this and the crazy weird videos out of China that make my tinfoil alarm go off. I mean I can see the potential of stetting this up, much like how the TSA was setup to restrict and track our movements not protect us. But then I keep wondering.

WHAT ARE THEY REALLY LOOKING FOR...

That should be the real question, is there something potentially more deadly that the virus triggers?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Thanks for the link. I couldn’t get the video to play but read the article.

Well, that was quick. I literally watched it immediately before posting to make sure it showed the WHO official stating those words.

Yikes!!!

Yikes indeed. Force everyone to stay at home and create the problem that you need to "fix" by removing people from the homes where you forced them to self-isolate.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
In the UK our glorious leaders have informed us that their contact tracing app will be ready shortly and they've hired 18000 contact tracers

Aren't we lucky to be so cared for?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Yes.. money and power....
How does tanking the economy like this preserve their money?? I dont think it does.

But here's another conspiratorial view worthy of consideration..
Awhile ago, a few years, I ran across a new term...
Death bonds. They will buy you life insurance policies from you, keep up the premium payments, package those policies together and collect the payouts as the people die... a half a million people dying in a short amount of time... wonder how much money those vultures will reap??

I think it was Maryland that cancelled a large contract they made with a company that was selling ppe equipment when they failed to deliver them anything two weeks past the time they agreed to. Turns out, the company was started by two Republican operatives early in this pandemic.
Lots of money being made I bet, not much care if their exploits cause more people to die. And. I am sorry, but trump seems to be assisting in the profiting at people's expense.
So, have to ask, as they screw around and fail to get their crap together in the least, encourage the alt-right "but, it's my rights" folks out onto the streets to increase the spread... is it possible that as the death count gets higher and higher, is the republican campaigns treasure troves getting kickbacks from those death bonds??

Sound insane? Ya, so doesnt your story.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
It also mentioned something about having wage replacement so people will agree to get tested. But how many people are going to agree to get tested if they know they are going to be tracked??

You're already being tracked if you have a smart phone or a modern vehicle, and various other techniques like store rewards, licence plate reading cameras yada yada yada.

On topic, looks like they are building a state army to keep the virus protesters in line, could get ugly.
edit on 5-5-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
a reply to: Observationalist

So once these detectives track down the "perp", what do they do with them?

There will be so many violations, the system will be overwhelmed.

Two weeks ago Mayor de Blasio in New York told citizens to snitch on each other by taking photos of those who were not obeying orders. They crashed the system with R and X-Rated photos.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Pics or it didn't happen

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

What this amounts to is someone is found to be positive. They ask him about where hes been the past few weeks, who hes been in contact with ect and they attempt to contact as many as they can who may have been exposed and alert them, and possibly ask them to quarentine themselves.

Okay there is a lot to unpack her ein your post. I might have to do it increments.

So if someone is found to test postive for the virus the "detective" is going to call all the people and the person is going to willing I guess give all the contact info to the detective correct? In that call the detctive will ask all those peolle to self quarantine because they may or may not have the virus?

There is no way I am changing anything I am doing because I came in contact with someone who had the virus if I am not showing symptoms. If the detective will alow me to get tested I would do that. But the last time I heard you can only get tested if you are showing symptoms.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Every danged move they try to make to reign this in is met with resistance.
People don't like the shelter in place bit, so they grab their guns and gather in the state capitols... liberate virginia, liberate michigan!! Yep, sheltering in place did alot of good..

what is a bit? For me I have been in shelter in place since the middle of March, and the goal post have been changed and extended three times already. IF you can tell me what a bit is? that would be most helpful?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

"Oh, they are lying to us.. it's those damned dems...its the deep state... they want trump to fail!!" NO ONE WANTS TRUMP TO FAIL THAT BADLY!!

Oh really? I turned on CNN three times through the day yesterday morning, afternoon, evening. and all three time there banner headline was 134,000 Americans expected to die.

So I think CNN is at least one organization that I can see that wants to Trump to fail. as I have yet to hear any of their "news Anchors" say one positive thing about the Trump administration. (Don Lemon sometimes comes off hostile.)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Herd immunity comes with too great a price... wear the danged mask, let them follow the procedures they have used in every other outbreak of a contagious disease- identify those infected, track down all they can find who may have come into contact with the infected, quarentine those that need to be. It's not gonna kill yas.

You said it your post right there! "quarantine those that need to be." I am assuming you mean people who are showing symptoms and are sick. I agree quarantine those who are sick. Healthy peopple should be able to work, go to the park, the beach, and all the rest.

We should end the lockdown of those who dont need to be quarantined.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You're already being tracked if you have a smart phone or a modern vehicle, and various other techniques like store rewards, licence plate reading cameras yada yada yada.

On topic, looks like they are building a state army to keep the virus protesters in line, could get ugly.
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yup I know but that seems to be the passive form of tracking that Snowden talked about. This seems more active as you will be signing up to be tracked and almost asking for it.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I think it sets a legal precedent, you sign up to be tracked they perhaps can use it as evidence .

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

They are supposed to be increasing their testing capacity.
If it ends up they are quarantining people for two weeks or more with no test being offered I will agree with you. Test and retest if contact was recently enough that it could be producing a false negative before quarentine. But, unless there is a positive test result, two would be better, no quarentine.

A bit isnt a time span, it's more of the mish mash of rules and mandates that are spread through the country with no rhyme or reason. I live in virginia, the rules arent that burdensome and quite frankly arent really being enforced much. The lakes are open, you can take your boat out fishing, parks are open, cars are constantly going down the highway, church parking lots are still filled on sunday morning. So, sorry but, I am kind of confused when a mob of protesters flock to our Capitol to "liberate" us.
I guess 134,000 is their newest estimate as far as expected deaths. By what I heard, the number was raised because it became clear that too many americans were unwilling to accept the social distancing guidelines that the previous estimates were taking into consideration. But bad cnn for reporting the change in the estimate, they must hate trump... it cant be the fault of all the pictures of unmasked protestors screaming in the face of police officers or congregating in large numbers.. na... damn cnn for broadcasting a fact. The estimate was changed.
No, I mean quarentine those that test positive. Being sick means you have the virus. Do we expect HIV carriers to change their behavior or do we just wait till they have a full blown case of aids? If you dont quarentine all who are carriers, there is no reason to quarentine just the ones who are showing symptoms is there?

Oh, I am all for ending the shutdown.... in a safe manner..

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Evidence for what?? Evidence that you are breaking quarentine, or are you planning on going out and robbing a bank?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

A train derails in front of your house. A green haze fills the sky. You get a phone call telling you to stay indoor, close all windows, and do your best to seal any cracks allowing air to come into your home.
Are you gonna decide it's a great time to go out and mow your lawn?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

A train derails in front of your house. A green haze fills the sky. You get a phone call telling you to stay indoor, close all windows, and do your best to seal any cracks allowing air to come into your home.
Are you gonna decide it's a great time to go out and mow your lawn?

In this fantasy scenario, do I have a unicorn named Jeffery and a light sabre?

I won't entertain these made-up scenarios without Jeffery or a light sabre.

Gotta draw the line somewhere, Frau Dawnstar.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

No, sorry. Your imaginary unicorn is jane, but she is pregnant so maybe you can call the little one Jeffrey. And the light saber is held up in customs, the delivery date has been changed to next thursday.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

#masa
Next campaign slogan... Make America Safe Again.

edit on 5-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join