It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night of the Sentinels - California Deploying Virus Detectives

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Gavin Newsom has gone full commie, deploying an Army of “Virus Detectives”.

California readies army of coronavirus detectives

IN SUMMARY California gears up to train thousands of state workers to trace the spread of the virus amid plans to re-open the state.

Ohh professional snitches.

The new “training academy,” as Gov. Gavin Newsom called it, is part of an effort to build an army of 20,000 people to test, trace and isolate people who may have been infected.

In addition, a new statewide database will help local health departments trace infected people and their contacts as they travel through the state.

I don’t like the word isolate in there. Will thy take our kids like the CPS.

To that end, Newsom announced plans to redeploy state employees with “the right kind of background cultural sensitivity, cultural competency, different language skills, a health mindset.”

I am assuming all CPS workers now get their jobs back. But now with more power not just focused on children.

I’m sure the human element of separating families will be too much on the “detectives”.

Next plan is a less emotional detective. How about a Sentinel style round up like in X-Men.

Fiction becomes reality

Is this a comfort to anyone? Is this security? Security for who?
How many more draconian measures will this Newsom be allowed to deploy?

Sorry, a bit ranty....I’ll go back to looking up deals on moving vans.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
"Night of the Sentinels" ?
Or "Night of the Long Knives" ?
Either title , bad things on the way...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

So once these detectives track down the "perp", what do they do with them?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

This is a dangerous precedent to set, and I hope
a health expert can weigh in on why it is prudent
to isolate someone who had a virus but recovered?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It also mentioned something about having wage replacement so people will agree to get tested. But how many people are going to agree to get tested if they know they are going to be tracked??

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Was it not common during outbreaks of typhus and TB to identify those who were infected, and then isolate them to prevent the spread of those diseases?

How is this any different? Except to the extent that those isolated might be able to claim financial benefits offsetting their lost income?

And, does it not seem logical that anyone who test positive for this virus, and who lives with their family, would have already potentially spread the virus to those family members, children included?

What purpose would be served by having CPS then separate those already exposed children from their families?

Sounds like an irrational paranoia (or a more sinister agenda) has commandeered your thinking.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Newsome would seem to be marching to the WHO's marching orders:

Dr. Michael Ryan, executive director of the WHO Health Emergencies Programme:

"In most parts of the world, due to lockdown, most of the transmission that's actually happening in many countries now is happening in the household at family level.

In some senses, transmission has been taken off the streets and pushed back into family units.

Now, we need to go and look in families to find those people who may be sick and remove them and isolate them in a safe and dignified manner.

Tucker Carlson: There has to be a more balanced course on coronavirus than the one we're on now

There is a video at the link.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
None of this stuff was supposed to be true

it’s playing out like a script written in the blood of the Illuminati; however.

Fun times.

Didn’t realize we had reached a point where so many would welcome this.... that’s the true surprise...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

Didn’t realize we had reached a point where so many would welcome this.... that’s the true surprise...

Or at least one person behind a dashboard orchestrating
10 personalities.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Sheople. That's all. Let 'em suffer the future they shaped for themselves out there in Commiefornia. Let it be a lesson for everyone else.

Yeah ... it'll probably be unveiled in NY pretty soon too. Who cares? They don't behave like Americans. Pretty soon they're gonna be dealt with that way.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Im beginning to wonder if half the general population are possessed with demons

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I like how they don't have an open comment section on articles like this so people can't easily voice any disagreement with it. Oh if you want to disagree with it, you can do it here. Where almost no one will ever see it.

I wonder why they can't just put someone who is good at communicating on TV and try to appeal to people in an intelligent and honest way to convince them to be responsible and safe? Oh, that's right. Because TV (as we knew it in the 80s and 90s) doesn't really exist anymore. When everyone had cable there was an easy way to have dialogue. Now many people don't even have cable and some people don't even watch network TV at all.

The people I live with turned off the cable years ago so if I want to see the news, I have to know exactly what I'm looking for. it's really bizarre that the first resort is this kind of hammerhanded tactics.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Or at least one person behind a dashboard orchestrating
10 personalities.

Funny! I was just commenting on your thread about that!

Unfortunately, from my personal POV on social media, people I know in real life such as former coworkers (healthcare industry) old school friends, and out of state family are very much just real life sheeple. Not all, by any means, but a larger percentage than I ever imagined.

Although the 10 personalities does ring true, in numerous situations, I agree.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Sounds like we'll all be tagged, just like prisoners when they are let out of prison.

We do basically live in a prison state anyway. they say it's freedom that we have but it's not really... not when you really look at it..

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Krystalnacht.

They'll just label the "undesirables" with a gold star or something.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Im beginning to wonder if half the general population are possessed with demons

More like 80%, perhaps more.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Since when is a sick person, or a carrier of a disease a criminal. The word "perp" kind of implies criminality.
There is no "perp" when it comes to communicable diseases unless someone is out there knowingly and maliciously spreading it to others.
What this amounts to is someone is found to be positive. They ask him about where hes been the past few weeks, who hes been in contact with ect and they attempt to contact as many as they can who may have been exposed and alert them, and possibly ask them to quarentine themselves. Ya, they may choose to go high tech and use your cellphone, but my cellphone has an option to not share my location which it Is usually set on. It that isnt good enough. turn the darned thing off or leave it at home.

Every danged move they try to make to reign this in is met with resistance.
People don't like the shelter in place bit, so they grab their guns and gather in the state capitols... liberate virginia, liberate michigan!! Yep, sheltering in place did alot of good..
So they loosen up some but ask yous to wear masks, keep your distance from each other. Make it a requirement in stores. So people harass the store clerk, verbally assault and threaten them... and one guard is shot and killed. A park ranger is pushed into a lake simple for asking a group to socially distance themselves. And, the people just do what they want..
"Its no more dangerous than the flu" they say... but point me to any articles published in the past 50 years where they were rushing to erect temporary tent hospitals because the hospitals were overloaded with flu patients. I dont believe you can.
"Oh, they are lying to us.. it's those damned dems...its the deep state... they want trump to fail!!" NO ONE WANTS TRUMP TO FAIL THAT BADLY!!
and, then there is the "oh, your just a pussy arse chicken too afraid to go out"... "your afraid"... this coming from a group who quite frankly sound paranoid as all heck!! Churches all over the place, but you are so persecuted, you cant even say merry christmas...they are gonna take your freedoms away and through you into one of those fema camps for reprogramming.. and on and on..
They want herd immunity!!
Okay, yous tell me where I am wrong.
NY state tested 15,000 citizens from all over New York for antibodies and recently came out with the results.
12.3% were found to have antibodies.
As of today, the state has had around 25,000 deaths attributed to this virus.
Herd immunity by what I understand is something like 80% of the population.
So, is there a way I can guesstimate just how many deaths would occur by the time we reached herd immunity assuming the virus doesnt mutate into a lesser damaging version or we find a better treatment option before then?
I think there is...
12.3/25000=80/n. And I get 162,601 deaths by the time of herd immunity.

What if we assumed that that 12.3 antibody rate was constant across the country? My guess would be it was lower, but why not...

12.3/69,000 deaths nationwide =80/n

And I get 448,780=n

Close to a half a million people..

Explain to me where i am wrong!!

Herd immunity comes with too great a price... wear the danged mask, let them follow the procedures they have used in every other outbreak of a contagious disease- identify those infected, track down all they can find who may have come into contact with the infected, quarentine those that need to be. It's not gonna kill yas.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Newsom announce we are go for phase 2....But
Got To 18:27 when she talks about Contact Tracing.

Feels like a set up. Go ahead be open and move around, We will just monitor and put restrictions on you till all you can do is stay at home.

Imagine if a mom goes to work, she test negative upon arrival, but test positive when she leaves. Will she be allowed to go home to take care of her kids. How do you prepare to go to work if you know there might be a chance you won’t be able to come home for 14 days.

It’s not a good path we are headed down.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Newsome would seem to be marching to the WHO's marching orders:

Dr. Michael Ryan, executive director of the WHO Health Emergencies Programme:

"In most parts of the world, due to lockdown, most of the transmission that's actually happening in many countries now is happening in the household at family level.

In some senses, transmission has been taken off the streets and pushed back into family units.

Now, we need to go and look in families to find those people who may be sick and remove them and isolate them in a safe and dignified manner.

Tucker Carlson: There has to be a more balanced course on coronavirus than the one we're on now

There is a video at the link.

Thanks for the link. I couldn’t get the video to play but read the article.

Here is the full quote from the WHO executive director.

Dr. Michael Ryan, executive director of the WHO Health Emergencies Programme: In most parts of the world, due to lockdown, most of the transmission that's actually happening in many countries now is happening in the household at family level.

Yikes!!!

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

but my cellphone has an option to not share my location

😂🤣😂🤣

Nice data dump, Dawn. This just the tip of the iceberg of full government top down control.

It might make you happy to have some one tell you what to do and why you should do it. I’m not to confident in the integrity of those at the top. Why do you think they have your best interest in mind. What if they don’t. How has history shown is that Money and power corrupt. Why would it be different this time?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join