It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The way MSNBC is attacking Trump is unreal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I clicked on a link a friend sent about some innocuous sports story by MSNBC. I was stunned by the number of anti-Trump stories they were running. You’d think he’s not doing one thing right re: the pandemic. This is why I’ve avoided the MSM for years now, but I have to admit I was shocked by the hatred and venom displayed. I didn’t see a story about blue states New York and New Jersey having almost half the nation’s covid19 deaths with less than 9 percent of our population. No story about how no one has died for lack of a ventilator or ICU, or how the USA is on course to produce 200,000 ventilators, or how rapidly our testing has grown. Nothing but negative. And I didn’t see any stories criticizing the nation that’s entirely responsible for this pandemic. On the contrary, there’s a story there critical of Trump for criticizing China! I’ve never seen anything remotely like the news media’s hatred for Trump, not in my 63 years. They are truly the enemy.

+13 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

Seems par for the course.

Are you actually surprised?

+32 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

It's striking compared to how an overwhelming majority of MSM stills bends over backwards to kiss Barry Obama's ass.

+7 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Its because he (Trump) brought up a questionable death of an intern for Joe Scarborough where the official story was she(28 yo) died in his office by way of having heart failure, and then falling and cracking her noggin on a desk or some sort. Sounds more like those staged accidental homicides where a man of power was trying to sexually assault a lower female employee, and in her attempt to wrestle free stumbles in knocks her head into a hard surface thus rendering death. Considering he was an influential congressman in a smaller community (Pensacola), it would be pretty easy to pull off what already has precedence in human history with people of power.

Kind of like when dirty cops and FBI agents used to kill off dissidents and civil rights activists in the seventies and eighties by way of "heroin overdose" in a vehicle that conveniently rolled off a bridge or a drop into the water. Prolonged submergence in water has a way of washing away any prints after a couple of hours.
Remember When a Dead Intern Was Found in Joe Scarborough's Office?

Spread the word, it is time he face real justice for this covered up accidental homicide.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The way MSNBC is attacking Trump is unreal

At least someone out here is doing Gods work.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

patricians dont have to live under the same rules as us plebs.

+25 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
After the 2016 election coverage there is zero chance anyone can say the media isn't 99% left wing liberal slanted. We all knew it before but now they can't deny it.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
at least they can still bleed like us. We just need to get a little bit closer ...

+5 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

NBC (ConCast) president was removed yesterday. MSNBC/NBC/NBC Univeral are being merged into a single entity. Branches will be pruned.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Actually most media if you include everything slants right. Msn ous center left. I almost never see an actual liberal on msn or cnn. a reply to: jjkenobi

+9 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
After the 2016 election coverage there is zero chance anyone can say the media isn't 99% left wing liberal slanted. We all knew it before but now they can't deny it.

I think you over estimate the intelligence of those on the left.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

NBC (ConCast) president was removed yesterday. MSNBC/NBC/NBC Univeral are being merged into a single entity. Branches will be pruned.

www.nbcnews.com...

NBC universal just moved their HQ to the 505. And now combined with Netflix here, we media geeks are ready to get back to work as soon as the batflu flies away.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
at least they can still bleed like us. We just need to get a little bit closer ...

Why? I like stand-off weaponry.

+35 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Actually most media if you include everything slants right. Msn ous center left. I almost never see an actual liberal on msn or cnn. a reply to: jjkenobi

I think you need to have your level re-calibrated.

+26 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: ras321

I think you need to have your level re-calibrated.

He clearly lives in a different reality.

+17 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It slants left. Wired magazine broke down every single media outlet in an article I think in 2016. The final tally was something like 87% left.

Really strange because some of the biggest capitalists lean left. These people are the worst abusers of things the left complains about. Hard to comprehend but if one really thinks about it left policies are great for billionaires. Keep importing poor and ignorant people, keep abusing them in their country with human rights violations, keep trashing their environments.

If anyone has a problem with it get the media to call them racist, bible bots, uneducated, ignorant. Shadow ban them, outright ban them. Basically just keep a perpetual boot on their throats and shut them up.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321

That's because they've all gone hard left progressive.

+23 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

There is no media any more.

There is only propaganda outlets for ideologies.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I clicked on a link a friend sent about some innocuous sports story by MSNBC.

Must be one of a handful.

Hardly anyone watches them.

+3 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
I clicked on a link a friend sent about some innocuous sports story by MSNBC. I was stunned by the number of anti-Trump stories they were running. You’d think he’s not doing one thing right re: the pandemic. This is why I’ve avoided the MSM for years now, but I have to admit I was shocked by the hatred and venom displayed. I didn’t see a story about blue states New York and New Jersey having almost half the nation’s covid19 deaths with less than 9 percent of our population. No story about how no one has died for lack of a ventilator or ICU, or how the USA is on course to produce 200,000 ventilators, or how rapidly our testing has grown. Nothing but negative. And I didn’t see any stories criticizing the nation that’s entirely responsible for this pandemic. On the contrary, there’s a story there critical of Trump for criticizing China! I’ve never seen anything remotely like the news media’s hatred for Trump, not in my 63 years. They are truly the enemy.

Welcome to the club. I read about all the media treatment of Trump but never actually took the time to find out it was real until I started watching the conferences about corona, then my wife going to MSM, CNN, etc., and witnessing them edit videos out of context to make him appear terrible, among a bunch of other crazy stuff.

It shocked my wife. She had no idea and neither did I, at least not to the extent it seems to be. It solidified my suspicion of a coup.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join