It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan governor lies on national television

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Not just that, but if they wanted to run a successful 24 hour news station, they should run other news while journalists are out catching their next big story. You can find something, like the story in the OP and when you search it, you'll the exact same words in nearly every link you click on because the lazy "journalists" didn't bother to do anything besides copy and paste. And the left want us taxpayers paying for a crap ass degree like that? ? ?

Unfortunately, there isn't anything like a "journalist" left in today's media. It's headlines and nothing more. No one reads past the first paragraph anyway. TV news is a complete waste of time and I really wish there was a way to challenge them. We really need to find a way to take down the spin-meisters that hid behind "freedom of the press".

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

I've watched each one of her "news conferences" on the local news here in the Detroit area. There is a certain unprofessional air about them - not to mention her and her cohorts seem to be closer than 6 feet, mask-less and have some nice hair styles which the normal folk don't have access to. She and her assistants would come off better if she looked as bedraggled as everyone else.

Here in Michigan, we have the pleasure of having a rather large and deeply entrenched "good ol boy" network, mostly leftover from the heyday of the UAW. Every single one of them that I've dealt with are fine when everything is running on auto pilot but if something goes wrong, watch out because it ain't going to be pretty. They get into office through back room deals with various organizations even when they are in no way, shape of form qualified.

I also have a prediction: She's going to use this to get her nearly fifty cent a gallon gas tax.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam

Michigan is in trouble , this lady will stop at nothing to get her way . I predict she will be defeated in 2022 if she hasn't been recalled before then .

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

you got a source for that as i been following the numbers in world meters www.worldometers.info... montana has not had a new case for roghly a week and a half to two weeks and no fatalities for 3 weeks, NH about the same but for less time

MI has +447 new and 44 deaths as of today

states with lower transmision rates Iowa,AZ,Nebraska,Wisconsin,Mississippi,Alabama,Louisiana,Kansas,RI,WA,DC,UT,Tennessee, NM,NV,Missouri ,SC,Delaware ,OK,Oregon,SD,ND,Arkansas ,Idaho,Maine,WV,Wyoming,Vemont,Hawaii,alaska, then NH and MT with zero new cases or deaths

states with no new deaths are MT,NH,WV,Wyoming,Vermont,Hawaii,Alaska.

if ya wanna factor in population Michigan is number 11 over all with Louisiana being only red state in top 10 cases wise and its number 6 by deaths out of a million and lags behind LA in tests per million by almost 2-1 (la 40k,MI 23k) but they have tested more people then LA

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I saw one swastika end it was comparing her to a fascist dictator because of the way she’s running her state .

I saw a few articles about it on Twitter. Every time I asked anyone to post a picture of the confederate flags, nooses or swastikas . I never got one single reply. Not even a liberal throwing a hissy fit .

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Cant post what doesn't exist would be my guess...

astonishing how this is shaking out...

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Governor "Karen" Whitmer would like to speak to the manager.

Wuhan Whitmer is not happy that the plebs don't follow her every command.

My name is Karen, PLEASE don't use it like that!

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Whitless went straight to the go to phrases and the left responded with outrage like they always do .

Even if there was a few loose and confederate flags . ( which they’re weren't)

It wouldn’t be the first time they tried to lay the blame on a crowd as a whole .

Case in point Charlottesville .

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The only nitwits are her detractors. Trump is the real scumbag lying jerk.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It's Jussie Smollett all over again.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Whidmer is a mediocre politician, a low intelligence servant and an even lower human being.

We have elevated servants to the point they feel they control the public vs serve it.

Time for a major change, especially term limits for all offices no more political profession (hint it's not a profession)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

The only nitwits are her detractors. Trump is the real scumbag lying jerk.

Hmm what rights is Trump depriving US Citizens of again? None? What I thought
edit on 5/9/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join