It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan governor lies on national television

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

Michigan governor Whitmer released rapists from prison, to free up space for freedom protestors, who are far more dangerous!

edit on 5/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
MI still has the lowest day-over-day rate in the country but have yet to see the 14-day decline recommended by your own Dr. Trump.

I think we should allow all the red states to fully open. I mean they only represent 26% of the Federal tax revenues so if it goes south and their businesses and healthcare collapse the rest of the country can get back up on its feet once the pandemic subsides.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: seeker1963

Why do empowered women need so much lipstick?

To take your attention off of her crazy eyes.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Golani

Nothing is going to stop the spread until a vaccine is found. Especially not when we're all still getting out and going grocery shopping or getting food delivered, going to the gas pump, etc. Someone somewhere has touched the food, pumps, etc besides you. No mask or glove will stop it. The frightened ones can stay locked inside, no reason to keep the rest in.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: seeker1963

Why do empowered women need so much lipstick?

Toxic femininity.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Do these liberal coastal cities make the products that give them revenue or is it simply their ability to exploit based on their location?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Seems on par for the left, do something, anything they disagree with, you are a bigot ad naseum.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
A couple of weeks ago, I called the governors office here in Michigan and got through to some body.

Some body who actually listened and was interested in my input. It wasn't the governor herself, but it was an assistant who took and relayed messages.

After introductions, I explained the options as I saw them. With the best option for our State, with the governor staying out of the political limelight. Let medical professionals do the talking, she should defer.

Clearly my advice went unheard, or unheeded. Point is, I called and warned the madam governor of negative repercussions if she continued as she was.

Granted that was two weeks ago, I see I was correct and she didn't listen to an outside non political advisor.

I even expressed my interest was not political and I just wanted what was best for Michigan.

Our governor is blinded by the light, the limelight.

Michigan will have another governor soon, next election.

Edit to add my professional experience as a disaster responder.

I served two enlistments active duty army, was deployed in 2007 during the surge, I was called up by DoD as a Katrina responder and again for hurricane Harvey in Texas.

I'm very familiar with disasters, and am still an IRR individual ready reservist. I'm here, for exactly these kinds of situations.

I have two decades of experience. My advice is solid.

edit on 5-5-2020 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR
Be careful who you answer the door for. You're a threat.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I'm not a threat, I am the Cavalry how ever.
An MOS of 19DD3 to be exact.

No, there's no one coming to my door that Intimidate me.
A few years back, about a decade actually, ATS the FBI and I, were involving in something called "Juniper Three".

Feds did come to my door, they needed permission to access my records. I denied them and told them what they could know. I assisted in some kind of investigation they were conducting, and when it was all said and done. ATS and myself passed some kind of test.

Waste of time if any one asked me, but no one did.

It was an exciting exercise none the less, and did reveil some issued that should be addressed.

That wasn't my first time being involved in a cooperative investigation and or exercise with the FBI and other federal agents. During my time deployed in Iraq, we worked together. Then again after I left service and started my own security firm/fusion center.

So, if the government knocks on my door, as they have before, it's because they need my help.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: BiffWellington

Oh for pete's sake, nobody is saying that.

But we are saying she is bad. Very bad for the people of MI, that believe in the constitution.

And would certainly be bad, as VP.

I rest my case.

Well, that settles it then. She's bad == Hitler *1,000,000

Congratulations. You just flunked Critical Thinking 101.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I just cannot tell, if the blue states are trying for violence or are just out of touch?

Cyprus Hill answered that in a song years ago...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I thought the Heil Whitmer signs were approperiate. and the swastika as a representation of the neo nazi policies she is using is appropriate. The nazi sign used this way is not saying the protesters are Nazis.

Whitmer is so wrapped up in herself she cannot see what she is actually doing.

I hope we recall this dictator.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Do these liberal coastal cities make the products that give them revenue or is it simply their ability to exploit based on their location?

I think it's because we're more highly educated. Don't take my word for it. Go look it up census.gov

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
MI still has the lowest day-over-day rate in the country but have yet to see the 14-day decline recommended by your own Dr. Trump.

I think we should allow all the red states to fully open. I mean they only represent 26% of the Federal tax revenues so if it goes south and their businesses and healthcare collapse the rest of the country can get back up on its feet once the pandemic subsides.

Interesting claim for a state that has the 7th worst infection rate in the nation... care to back it up with anything?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Since the beginning of the pandemic Michigan has only had 420 deaths per million citizens.

www.worldometers.info...

Sure, shut down the state lock everybody at home due to that Minor Threat.

edit on 5/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Gee if higher education automatically equals more revenue then why would people be so upset about student loans?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
She's jockeying for the VP pick. This was her shot to get massive free publicity and show the country look what I did moment. Unfortunately for her it completely backfired. She will not be getting the VP spot and likely lose her next election. She shamed herself, her party and her state.

I hope you're right, we don't want her anywhere near Lansing anymore (many of us never did) but she has no shame or she wouldn't be doing the things she's doing. I wrote her several scathing emails a couple of weeks ago. In the last few days I've received three responses, all the same exact cookie-cutter garbage "I'm keeping you safe" BS that I'm sure she didn't even send. Politicians of any party that won't respond to their constituents personally, at least once in a while, have forgotten who they work for.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golani
Poor Americans, can't handle a pause to stop the spread. Cases in reopened states are increasing, soon exponentially. We as a country are so weak and focused on money we have no resolve or ability to sacrifice. Until death becomes personal by losing someone close our shallow people will continue to act like uncivilized idiots. What an embarrassment! Who are we? Early reopening will cause the issue to go on much longer and result in many more deaths. But our intellect addled masses care only about themselves. I am ashamed of what's become of this country. The greatest generation weathered the depression, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, the cold war. In comparison this is the "ME" generation. The America I grew up in, the honorable influential one with the moral high ground, is gone. US is like a big cheap wall Mart now.

Yeah, before you carry on with this unqualified diatribe, please show where the "lockdown" has /will do any good? I know three people (one still hospitalized) that had COVID-19 symptoms.. in November. That left nearly 4 months with no lock down. Its too late. Besides. look at Sweden: no lock down. The critics rained down doom and gloom for the many tens of thousands who were going to die... The actual total is around ~2-3k. The numbers are either on par, or less than other countries that went through severe lock down mode.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golani
Poor Americans, can't handle a pause to stop the spread. Cases in reopened states are increasing, soon exponentially. We as a country are so weak and focused on money we have no resolve or ability to sacrifice. Until death becomes personal by losing someone close our shallow people will continue to act like uncivilized idiots. What an embarrassment! Who are we? Early reopening will cause the issue to go on much longer and result in many more deaths. But our intellect addled masses care only about themselves. I am ashamed of what's become of this country. The greatest generation weathered the depression, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, the cold war. In comparison this is the "ME" generation. The America I grew up in, the honorable influential one with the moral high ground, is gone. US is like a big cheap wall Mart now.

You're seeing a couple of things - a portion of pansies that have been indoctrinated by their parents and possibly grandparents of the hippie era to be lazy and want everything given to them with zero responsibilities, and the communist influences coming out loud and strong with boldness backed up by a corrupt media. The rest of us are still patriots who will fight for our freedom and our Constitution if needed. Through public opinion and the courts first, after that we have the right and duty to take our freedoms back by force if necessary. Let's hope it doesn't come to that because there are a lot of willing participants just waiting for the word. No one wants blood or prison, we need to remember that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join