It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan governor lies on national television

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
So I'm watching the Michigan governor dimwit on the biased NBC today show being interviewed. When asked about the protesters and how many people in Michigan think the lockdown she has in place is unreasonable, she says the protesters were all carrying Confederate flags, swastikas, nooses (probably for her) and automatic weapons and that the people staying at home following her every order are "doing the right thing" like protesting is immoral and shouldn't be allowed. And she called for bipartisanship for the safety of the people. Lol what a joke!

The videos NBC were showing of the protests while whitmer was talking didn't show ONE Confederate flag, noose, swastikas or fully automatic weapons. Making her look like the retard she is. These are the Democrats sabotaging themselves as usual because they are so out of touch with reality.

Btw she failed to answer the actual question but of course the correspondent didn't call her out on it because it's NBC of course.

I feel bad for most of the people in Michigan that are suffering due to her liberal agenda and authoritarian policies. I hope the people that voted for her see how bad of a mistake they made.

The people should be outraged at her tactics and disregard for the constitution and basic human rights.

I have to go to work but when I get a break I'll look for the interview and post a link unless someone gets to it before me.

Anyone else see this interview this morning?

+7 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I bet she was rocking a brown shirt and some jack boots.....

I just cannot tell, if the blue states are trying for violence or are just out of touch?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

More here

Fact check: Did the protests against Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer feature 'nooses and swastikas'?

www.theblaze.com...

Michigan gov. says protesters displayed ‘worst racism and awful parts’ of US history
By Jackie Salo

May 3, 2020 | 3:29pm

nypost.com...

Funny how those in government overlook all the civil rights and deaths caused by well meaning “governments”.

And when people are calling her out for government overreach, she plays the race card on protests aimed at her.

+4 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

This entire event has caused a rip in space-time; and now we are in Biff’s alternate tangent. Everyday that passes I feel more and more like reality for most people, is whatever the News tells them it is.

She has lied numerous times (many before she was elected) she has no idea what she is doing, but as long as the news (and herself) tells most of the zoned out robots at home; “we are keeping you safe”, I don’t think many question it.

And the ones who do question it; or bring up basic common sense points, are looked at like were the idiots.... confusing and odd times indeed.

Still waiting for those “millions” of dead, and the justification of this totalitarian takeover..... but alas nothing has come... just more false flags, statistical tampering, extortion, and blatant disregard for the constitution..... From BOTH sides. ✌🏼

+8 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

How many more “two week” cycles until everyone is safe? Lol

+2 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

This is why the news is more like an SNL parody skit these days.

A real journalist would have been on site among the people reporting what (s)he saw and interviewing protesters to find out what they were thinking, that way the journalist could report what was going on. This is just one more reason why I miss the good old days.

+1 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

How many more “two week” cycles until everyone is safe? Lol

I'm betting on July. That's when the fed unemployment payment bump ends.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Automatic weapons?

Sounds legit.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
They definitely overlook it
The race card is her go to answer when anyone questions her and her motives, and her points are all SJW BS

+5 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Journalism died when “24 hour news” came out.... it is IMPOSSIBLE to develop a story BEFORE the story it self develops... you simply cannot call; something that happened that same day, “news” without investigating it.

This is why we have sites like this, we are the resistance. To form factual summaries, based off of actual investigation into said subject.

Just like this article, we are the fact checkers and editors.
edit on 5-5-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
She's jockeying for the VP pick. This was her shot to get massive free publicity and show the country look what I did moment. Unfortunately for her it completely backfired. She will not be getting the VP spot and likely lose her next election. She shamed herself, her party and her state.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Good point, the skills of investigative journalism without bias are a very rare find these days. They would rather report opinions and feelings rather than being on the ground reporting actual facts

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I hear commercials all the time about how people need to start stepping up to do everything they can to help women, children, and other people of color. I'm just wondering how long it takes for white democrats to come around and see that the boot is slowly being pressed onto their neck. Right now they're voluntarily becoming a piece of forgotten history.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets
Yeah she wants that VP nod BAD! It's so obvious her pandering for it, it makes me sick. She still supports Biden in this same interview and says the allegations aren't consistent "with the Joe Biden she knows and believes in"
Its truly laughable with the obvious ass kissing

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Governor "Karen" Whitmer would like to speak to the manager.

Wuhan Whitmer is not happy that the plebs don't follow her every command.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Not just that, but if they wanted to run a successful 24 hour news station, they should run other news while journalists are out catching their next big story. You can find something, like the story in the OP and when you search it, you'll the exact same words in nearly every link you click on because the lazy "journalists" didn't bother to do anything besides copy and paste. And the left want us taxpayers paying for a crap ass degree like that? ? ?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Might be a little while for some of the white dems to come around.

After all, they apologize and feel sorry they were born white. Lol

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
a reply to: Stupidsecrets
Yeah she wants that VP nod BAD! It's so obvious her pandering for it, it makes me sick. She still supports Biden in this same interview and says the allegations aren't consistent "with the Joe Biden she knows and believes in"
Its truly laughable with the obvious ass kissing

That's common ground for democrats. Look at Bernie Sanders... He was literally screwed out of the candidacy, by his own party, two times in a row and still spoons with them anytime the chance arrives.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK
Haha!
She does support the Chinese narrative and WHO narrative (one in the same with Chinese)

She hates the truth

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity

Might be a little while for some of the white dems to come around.

After all, they apologize and feel sorry they were born white. Lol

Right? RIGHT???

How could someone be so ashamed of who they are? Every race should have pride and be proud of who they are. I guess it ties right into why democrats aren't happy unless they're angry. They always have to be angry at someone.

Imagine how it would be if we put them all in their own region and let them have their own government rule with no Republicans to be angry at. They'd eat each other within a month.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join