It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Even More Contagious Strain! Or MSM Guide On How To Spread More Fear

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I was going to ask if this is going to be called a Murder Covid...

But refresh my memory, when we finally call it the zombie apocalypse, are the zombies the ones wearing masks or not wearing masks?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

A mutant coronavirus has emerged, even more contagious than the original, study says

This is how they make it personal. Not more deadly, nor even more serious, just more contagious... so people are more likely to spread and contract it. Doesn't mean you won't be fine. But that "contagious" leads the timid and fearful to be even more afraid... of just catching it.

The same is done with measles and every measles outbreak. It's "contagious" and therefore bad...

Is it any wonder we have a "snowflake generation" afraid of their own shadows???

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Don't you get it, Boadicia? We need to be afraid and lock down the country until AT LEAST summer 2023. It's the only way to not die twice.

edit on 5-5-2020 by FauxMulder because: keyboard has the kung flu

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

I was going to ask if this is going to be called a Murder Covid...

But refresh my memory, when we finally call it the zombie apocalypse, are the zombies the ones wearing masks or not wearing masks?

It will be both.
Aim above the mask and below the hairline, centered up.

Oh crap, what if there are murder zombies? that has to be worse than regular zombies.
edit on b000000312020-05-05T09:08:56-05:0009America/ChicagoTue, 05 May 2020 09:08:56 -0500900000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Liquesence
Viruses are not bacteria.

Only free energy can cure this now.

If only Tesla were here.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Only free energy can cure this now.

If only Tesla were here.

We can only hope for a Tesla zombie at this point.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

a reply to: one4all

There are no "strains" its all fear mongering....there is one single Pleomorphic Bacteria.An extremely simple causality to remediate.

I read a few of his posts in the past
his angle is that there is no such thing as viruses..just a bacteria we all have or some such.
I don't know, I did do a courtesy google to see if in any way what he claims is even remotely sensible...its not. Not sure how some people conclude things. I have a brother who is highly uneducated yet knows everything. He hears a word and immediately becomes an expert on it, facts or not.
He also is diagnosed with a large array of personality disorders.
Same energy really.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Now there is a band name. Come out and speak all monotone and deadpanned into the mic like Steven Wright...Hello, we’re the Murder Zombies...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

There are no "strains" its all fear mongering....there is one single Pleomorphic Bacteria.An extremely simple causality to remediate.

A Pleomorphic Bacteria can when triggered morph and change its size shape and mass to that of a small bit of viral contaminate….or viral sized....able to live in the bloodstream....so we have a LIVE BACTERIA living in the bloodstream alongside the "Garbage Capsules" the body has nade and both this Bacteria and the "Garbage capsules" are similar in every way except one....the viral sized bacteria is a living creature that has body functions and resource requirements which demand that it strip resources from the bloodstream and deposit is waste and dead corpses in said bloodstream....whereupon the body immediately responds as hard as it can to form MORE GARBAGE CAPSULES IN THE BLOODSTREAM OR WEREVER IT CAN CATCH THE BACTERIA ….this is called a cascade effect.

Augie doesn't want you to learn that "viruses" are a fraudulent lie.....all viruses happen to be are "Capsules of Garbage Contmainate" that the body has made....they are "inert dead material" and we cannot "catch" a virus from another person or an animal ….because ...a virus is simply an internal scab the body has made(just like tumor is an internal scab) covering a contaminate that has been deposited where it does not belong....instead of saying "strain of virus" simply say different kind of garbage capsule.

This is a Pleomorphic Bacteria that has morphed down into a viral size and has a lipid fat coating....it lives in this state in the bloodstream hiding amongst the viral sized "Garbage capsules" which it is mimicking.

Viruses are pieces of dead bacteria the body has formed an internal scab around...they are inert or dead....viruses are a byproduct of a Pleomorphic Bacterial Lifecycle.

Anyone who says they have tried to follow up on what I say with no luck are lieing directly to your online face..kick them in the cojones they require it......just google Pleomorphic Bacteria and your days of living in the dark past of suppressive Satanist freaks is over.

www.quora.com...

rense.com...

www.bing.com...< br />
The suppression is so over...the Cats out of the Bag now and these links are its Kittens.....lol....lol.

edit on 5-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Better try that Google search again there Chappy I think you missed a few thousand links.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Yes, it's called "spin-doctoring".

And much of the MSM is guilty of it!

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Augie doesn't want you to learn...

Augie wants everyone to learn, even people who believe in the stupidest woo on the planet.

Especially them.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yea, I think I'm pretty much preaching to the choir here. BUT I have seen some threads on ATS that copy and paste a headline and quote the first couple paragraphs. Then I click their link and actually read the whole thing and by the end it tells a completely different story than what the OP / news site was going for. The tactic does get the job done.

edit on 5-5-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Augie doesn't want you to learn...

Augie wants everyone to learn, even people who believe in the stupidest woo on the planet.

Especially them.

Right here Augie....if any regular stay at home Mom can figure it out I am sure you will to.
www.bing.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I have read a great deal of mind-numbing stupidity on this site but the treatise you provided on what 'viruses really are' is absurd in the extreme. I've done work in virology back in my med tech days and I can tell you personally without equivocation that viruses are NOT bacteria or any 'internal scab'. The science is solid, vetted, peer-reviewed, and real. This is the flat-earth version of viruses. Total crap.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

I have read a great deal of mind-numbing stupidity on this site but the treatise you provided on what 'viruses really are' is absurd in the extreme. I've done work in virology back in my med tech days and I can tell you personally without equivocation that viruses are NOT bacteria or any 'internal scab'. The science is solid, vetted, peer-reviewed, and real. This is the flat-earth version of viruses. Total crap.

You are being forcefully awakened by your own accord.

Click the link in the post above yours.

Just deal with it.

You aren't the brightest bulb in the room. But that makes you about average so don't get defensive Lobsang.

I am a Polymath and your education and experience is not really applicable....both are completely bastardised.

270 bones @ birth and 78 organs, who are you trying to fool here,a Volkswagon Beetle has more moving parts.

I am not wasting time teaching you things anyone can learn from the Public Domain so easily....there is no such thing as a "virus" as a living entity unto itself.... there are VIRAL sized contaminates polluting the body which cause an auto-immune reaction which encapsulates these contaminants and these are VIRAL sized "Garbage Capsules" full of dead inert contaminate material.....while these pollute your bloodstream they are mixed with PLEOMORPHIC LIVING BACTERIA LIVING INSIDE LIPID FAT CAPSULES IMMITATING the viral sized "Garbage Capsules" your own body has built to protect itself....you have been lied to its that simple and you should thank me for dragging your misdirected arse out of the darkness of suppression.....lol.

Viruses are dead inert pieces of foreign contaminate encapsulated by the bodies Auto-Imune System...they are "Garbage Capsules"....no more and no less.....no one can ever CATCH a virus from another person.....so shaddup already....saying anything else just sounds soooo under educated.

Pleomorphic Bacteria as any High School Graduate should have learned in basic Biology can change their shape/size/mass from a normal Bacterial presentation to a viral sized presentation that mimics viral sized pieces of encapsulated contaminants that are in the body...to a fungal shape/size/mass that causes what we mistakenly call cancer.

Like I said just click on the link ….If a stay at home Mom can figure it out and teach her Kids then its not exactly rocket science for someone with your …..credentials....lol.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Right here Augie....if any regular stay at home Mom can figure it out I am sure you will to.

As you're my favorite regular stay at home mom you should already know your link is pseudoscience woo.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

As the article points out, a more contagious strain would also be likely to be less fatal.

The process works like this:

Deadlier strains kill their victim and therefore they stop being replicated. So deadlier strains kill themselves off, too, because they don't infect as many.

On the other hand, strains that have less effect on mortality and appear almost asymptomatic in most people, aren't terminal to the hosts and so they get to infect new people more, which leads to an increase in sources of infection, which leads to more infections, which leads to more replication of the virus, and so on in a loop.

This is how less deadly strains are more contagious, which is the same as saying more contagious strains are less deadly.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The point is that the information is always buried at the end. The headlines and bulk of the story play up the fear aspect.

What you posted is not in question.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: chr0naut

The point is that the information is always buried at the end. The headlines and bulk of the story play up the fear aspect.

What you posted is not in question.

If people only read headlines, they will get the wrong ideas. It is a complicated world.

News media want to attract attention, sell papers/product, get clicks. Therefore headlines are inflammatory.

Take a look at Faux News. Their headlines suggest scandal and outright evil but the articles less so. And again, most of their readers stop after the first few paragraphs, which are designed to echo and reinforce the headline.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join