It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researcher Killed In Murder-Suicide Was Close To ‘Making Very Significant Findings’ in CV

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: havokPretty much known it was made up and planned years in advance any story related is just media crap all based on an agenda no truth to any of this

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Damn, I guess now that he’s dead the research won’t continue.

Oh wait...

We will make an effort to complete what he started in an effort to pay homage to his scientific excellence.

Seriously, just a smidgeon of critical thought goes a long way.

Killing him isn’t going to stop the research.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

There is a big chance he was murdered if he was close to exposing the truth of the C Virus. That's not surprising when you consider how whistleblowers are treated these days.

Illuminati is a group and is not "made up"

I agree with you here; however consider the following:

The "Illuminati" is just a distraction name. I would pay more attention to the Jesuit order because Adam Weishaupt was trained under the Jesuits. The jesuits were disbanded temporarily in 1773, and three years later in 1776 the "Illuminati" was formed under Jesuit trained Adam Weishaupt.

But before Adam Weishaupt; there was Ignatious loyola and his obsession with the black Madonna (Which is actually the demonic "Goddess" Asherah/lilith/Moloch. But it all points to one direction. ROME and the Vatican aka Mystery Babylon mother of harlots.

Not all Freemasons are bad, however, their fraternity was infiltrated and unfortunately the higher ups in masonry are basically aligned with the Jesuits. This should come of no surprise because the Jesuits have infiltrated the entire world including many religious organizations while helping to create others (*Coughs Islam*).

After the illuminati was disbanded, the Jesuits made a come back under their original name. Ironically the Jesuits are also called "Los Alumbrados" which translates to "The illuminated ones". (Which is why I conclude that the Jesuits and the illuminati are basically one and the same. )

You may want to watch this documentary in full:

The Final Secret Of the Illuminati: Lucifer Decoded Part 7

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
While the bit about being really really close to a breakthrough doesn't sound like a particularly professional statement for a scientist to make (you know, or you don't...you don't publish hunches and maybes), the murder itself seems kinda sketchy.

It's kinda hard not to think there's a link between all the high profile research scientists dead under suspicious circumstances, since 2001, and all the secretive biowarfare programs and facilities that have popped up since. Can't discount the possibility that covid is mixed in with the aforementioned fustercluck just yet, I'd think...

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Killing him isn’t going to stop the research.

No, they simply hijack it and control the outcome...

Like they always do... conspiracy and all...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join