It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researcher Killed In Murder-Suicide Was Close To ‘Making Very Significant Findings’ in CV

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Ok, I searched and could not find any thread on this topic.

But I think everyone needs to take notice here. Something is wrong with this picture.

ROSS TOWNSHIP, Pa. (KDKA) – A researcher killed in an apparent murder-suicide was close to “making very significant findings” related to the coronavirus, his department said.

Two shootings that happened over the weekend in Ross Township appear to be a murder-suicide, according to police.

On May 2, police said 37-year-old Bing Liu was found dead in his home on Elm Court from apparent gunshot wounds to his head, neck and torso. Investigators say they now believe his death is a homicide.

KDKA News Source

How did someone just get murdered who was gaining on a new discovery with this disease?
I want answers because my mind tells me that there is an MKUltra event unfolding right under our noses.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

Why? What makes you think this was part of the now decades-defunct MKUltra project?

Why kill a lone researcher who *may* have found something, where there are thousands of scientists worldwide doing EXACTLY the same thing?

Why are those scientists not being targeted if they too are discovering the Illuminaughty’s covid19 secrets?

+21 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
What makes you think this was part of the now decades-defunct MKUltra project?

What makes you believe MKUltra is defunct?

+5 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Why? What makes you think this was part of the now decades-defunct MKUltra project?

Why kill a lone researcher who *may* have found something, where there are thousands of scientists worldwide doing EXACTLY the same thing?

Why are those scientists not being targeted if they too are discovering the Illuminaughty’s covid19 secrets?

You tell me. I am throwing guesses out there because it's highly suspect that someone would go out of their way to murder a researcher close to finding something new with this virus. Sure, there may be thousands of scientist studying this thing but were any of them close to finding out something new about it that could be dangerous to leak?

It's a conspiracy site and you are questioning a literal conspiracy?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Its the death throes of the Global Cabal who still think they will survive this Pogrom.

They are killing their own now tying up loose ends everywhere Globally....their own assasins are now doing domestic cleanup duties 86ing Cabal members trying to fill holes in a leaky boats Hull.........and there are now many more people on these dancecards than ever before now that the Cabal has to eat its own children to try to survive.

Now its a race for the Global Humanitarian Forces to remediate Cabal Hunter-Killers before they can eliminate critical cabal loose lips.

The cures for diseases and Free Energy wireless transfer of energy are already completely out of the bag....nothing can stop this information from spreading now.... the motivation for Cabal employees to continue trying to eliminate people ewho "suddenly discover" something new and suppressed and who write a book or release a video...is now LONG gone gone gone......the impetus to shear off all Cabal loose ends is now a PARAMOUNT CONCERN.....if your name is Ellen or Hanks or Oprah or Weinstien or Epstein or Obama or Clinton or....ect….ect...Cabal related....you should JUST FOLD YOUR HAND AND TURN YOURSELF IN BEFORE THE cABAL uNITS GET TO YOU....because right now for the first time ever the PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE to the Cabals survival is right over your dead corpses....its now easier to erase the old picture completely and begin again.

The Snake is beginning to eat itself as it plans to morph to escape....but we see it happening this time.

edit on 5-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

It's funny with how everything went down with Epstein, but it's still hard for some people to believe that an agenda is at work here. It could be a total random event though, but it would seem to raise at least a flag to be invested by conspiracy groups.

+5 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
It's funny with how everything went down with Epstein, but it's still hard for some people to believe that an agenda is at work here.

That thought keeps going round-and-round in my mind.

And, don't forget the mass exodus of Republican politicians ("Oh ... I'm not seeking re-election.) and corporate CEOs (See ya, bitches. Better things to do now!!"). Everyone has been so silent on these two events.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I know that area well, super super safe area

They don’t know who the second man was. So either they are lying, the guy didn’t have ID on him, or his ID was taken from him

The shooter had a gun, what did the trace come up?

I am saying the 2nd guy was Chinese spy/intel

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

It's funny with how everything went down with Epstein, but it's still hard for some people to believe that an agenda is at work here.

And, don't forget the mass exodus of Republican politicians ("Oh ... I'm not seeking re-election.) and corporate CEOs (See ya, bitches. Better things to do now!!"). Everyone has been so silent on these two events.

It definitely doesn't sit right, but there are so many suicides that are linked to big events like this that it is like they are trying to make it seem like it's a normal thing. Well, it is becoming a normal thing, and that is the scary part.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Add to that (since you brought of Corporations) how many Corporations are going broke by pushing a woke agenda. You and I both know corporations main goal is to rake in the green, as much green as possible, yet hear we are watching many Corporations purposely (It has to be purposely, because you can't be that damn stupid.) pandering to a loud minority thus losing millions.

Like I said earlier, we are at war, we just don't realize it yet.

Governor Newsom, makes a 1 Billion dollar deal with Chinese Company for N 95 masks and refuses to divulge the deal. Wrap your mind around that!

Since we are on talking about this, keep an eye on Judge Sullivan who is overseeing the Flynn case. His safety should be paramount since he demanded more answers from the FBI. I believe many more bodies are going to start piling up in the near future.

This whole Covid thing reaks of a Globalist power grab.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Haven’t seen a shred of evidence that it’s still in operation, that’s why

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok

Of course, question everything and look at what’s more plausible. Not everything is a conspiracy theory and the default position shouldn’t be that it is.

Given the amount of work being invested into covid19 research I doubt one single person was on the verge of anything ‘monumentous’ and if they were, why kill them? The cure or solution or fix or whatever it is, is in the best interest of mankind.

Unless you are postulating that covid19 is some super elite killing tool for ‘The Powers That Be’ or the Illuminaughty or whichever made up group to control and get rid of the poor, etc. Which makes no sense as covid19 doesn’t discriminate; it can kill anyone if the genetic conditions are right. It doesn’t care if you’re rich or poor.

So, to my initial point - why is it to be a conspiracy that a single researcher was killed? There are no markers, indicators or sequences in the virus code to suggest it was man made or linked to ‘Professor Virusberg’ or ‘Virusland’.

I’m trying to see what the conspiracy is... his findings don’t suggest anything out of what the myriad of other world scientists are working on.
edit on 5-5-2020 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

"Its the death throes of the Global Cabal who still think they will survive this Pogrom.

They are killing their own now tying up loose ends everywhere Globally....their own assasins are now doing domestic cleanup duties 86ing Cabal members trying to fill holes in a leaky boats Hull.........and there are now many more people on these dancecards than ever before now that the Cabal has to eat its own children to try to survive.

Now its a race for the Global Humanitarian Forces to remediate Cabal Hunter-Killers before they can eliminate critical cabal loose lips."

Yes. That's my info also. Evil (fools) are destroying themselves now since the coinflip turned up favoring good for the first time in thousands of years. End of Kali Yuga. End of advantage of deception. Those who see clearly through the deception have immense power now, power for good here on earth. Wonderful times!

edit on 5-5-2020 by Tamsuan because: To further clarity.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Governor Newsom, makes a 1 Billion dollar deal with Chinese Company for N 95 masks and refuses to divulge the deal.

Wonder if those N-95 masks will arrive pre-tainted with COVID-19 like their nasal test kits were.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Governor Newsom, makes a 1 Billion dollar deal with Chinese Company for N 95 masks and refuses to divulge the deal. Wrap your mind around that!

That's a lot of money when people now can make their own mask and 3M now is making them for the USA.
Something is very fishy here.

I'd like more info on the above and isn't he related to Pelosi?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Of course, question everything and look at what’s more plausible. Not everything is a conspiracy theory and the default position shouldn’t be that it is.

Given the amount of work being invested into covid19 research I doubt one single person was on the verge of anything ‘monumentous’ and if they were, why kill them? The cure or solution or fix or whatever it is, is in the best interest of mankind.

Unless you are postulating that covid19 is some super elite killing tool for ‘The Powers That Be’ or the Illuminaughty or whichever made up group to control and get rid of the poor, etc. Which makes no sense as covid19 doesn’t discriminate; it can kill anyone if the genetic conditions are right. It doesn’t care if you’re rich or poor.

So, to my initial point - why is it to be a conspiracy that a single researcher was killed? There are no markers, indicators or sequences in the virus code to suggest it was man made or linked to ‘Professor Virusberg’ or ‘Virusland’.

I’m trying to see what the conspiracy is... his findings don’t suggest anything out of what the myriad of other world scientists are working on.

Not really......if you know how simple it is to make your body safe and free of the insitu bacteria then you will never become overwhelmed by this simple bug that is a normal natural result of eating contaminated foods like Pork and Chicken and Eggs.......but if you do not it can easily kill you.

And oh yes.....this simple bug has been used for Centuries now to farm humanity....the party is over now.Clearly.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: seeker1963

That's a lot of money when people now can make their own mask and 3M now is making them for the USA.
Something is very fishy here.

I'd like more info on the above and isn't he related to Pelosi?

I think he is her nephew by marriage.

Just do a search on it. The California legislature wants the details but they don't seem forthcoming. Considering that we are in a state of emergency due to China it should be easy to use federal power to investigate him.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Ok. I'll bite. If the Chinese were involved in a massive cover-up and this fellow was Chinese, they could have been reading his research, finding out what he learned, and taken him out of the picture. MKultra maybe not, but something more sinister...

Illuminati is a group and is not "made up" so are the "power that be" although we can narrow that group down to the richest of the 0.1%. The last names of families that have been in power for centuries and they are all well-known here on ATS. This disease doesn't discriminate sure...that doesn't mean it was mistakenly released by the Chinese and they need to cover up what it actually could be, man-made or otherwise.

The conspiracies are all over the place and I just want to know why someone would get murdered when they were on the verge of some big discovery about this specific virus. Was it man-made? Man mutated? Did it have an RNA sequence from SARS-1? What did he find out?

Answers. That's all I want. (probably won't get any but I am still curious)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Let's look at what we've got here

A researcher in Pittsburgh PA was close to “making very significant findings” related to the corona virus.

My research area centers on computational systems biology. I develop computational modeling, simulation and analysis techniques to study the dynamics of biological systems. As an integral part of my research, I collaborate with a number of biologists and clinicians to study a variety of crucial biological processes related to human immunity and cancer.

Bing Liu Profile Page

“Bing was on the verge of making very significant findings toward understanding the cellular mechanisms that underlie SARS-CoV-2 infection and the cellular basis of the following complications,”

Double fatal shooting

the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine published a paper last month in the Lancet-published EBioMedicine, that a potential coronavirus vaccine has proven effective in mice.

Link

The researcher, 37-year-old Bing Liu was found dead in his home on Elm Court from apparent gunshot wounds to his head, neck and torso. I couldn't find his country of origin, but Bing Liu is a traditional Chinese name and he attended a University in Singapore early in his career.

A second man, who police say knew Mr. Liu but did not identify, was found nearby in his car with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. This all occurred around midnight.

If this suicide victim was Chinese and had family back in China, then it's looking like a conspiracy to me. If your family is at risk in communist China, then a suicide assassin is conceivable.
edit on 5-5-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

edit on 5-5-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Given the current criminality and level of corruption in USA politics is right now, the default position should definitely be conspiracy, plus watching them unfold daily. mostly big money schemes being most visible. The lock down is being used as cover to conduct a whole lot of crime. Never let a crisis go to waste.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join