It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Nurse's Breakdown on Video. Claims They're Killing the Patients.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
a reply to: Boadicea
Prove to me the previous comments from that taken down video were not as fresh as the video itself. Until then, I can't help you.

LOL!!! I've already proven you're a lying liar. I have devoted more time and effort to verifying (or not, in this case) your claims than you have. That's all I need or want to know.

Tee hee hee

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: tanstaafl
I watched the video as well. She is clearly LYING.

Really? Clearly?

What is clear is you have fallen for the plot. You are deluded... 100%.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Care to explain why she's "clearly lying"? Bit of a leap there considering you've no evidence of such

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: tanstaafl

I watched the video as well. She is clearly LYING. This is just a poor mans “Obama’s got guillotines in the train cars”
This is a hospital. Not a horror movie.

Actually everything she is saying sounds like what a Doctor would do .

Her delivery is a little emotional but none the less it does Not sound like she is " Clearly Lying" . I worked in a hospital for years I'm not going to elaborate on what I did , but Doctors make these kind of decisions more often than you would think and in a Pandemic Situation it would be even more common.

I suppose I would need to be in NYC in a Hospital to give a true objective view but again its not all that outlandish what she is saying, Doctors have the power of deciding who lives and who dies , it is essentially the main power a Doctor has.
edit on 6-5-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell / Grammar fix

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Let me reiterate after watching that video again.

I'm not sure how old this video is , but I can tell you flat out that if she is telling the truth then the Problem is the Doctors have absolutely no idea how to treat Covid-19 patients .

They are simply doing what they have seen other Doctors do , but the Thing a Doctor will never admit is that he/she does not know how to do a thing in this case treat Covid-19 patients . If they are intubating all of these patients then something is wrong here, Intubation is a last resort used to make a patients lungs work because they are not working on there own.

The problem with that is Intubation and operating lungs off of respirators is very hard on the lungs and in and of itself can kill a patient especially if there is a lack of oxygen. Meaning they are forcing these patients to breath but they simply cannot catch there breath because they are not getting enough oxygen, and she said they are sedating these people while there on these respirators which basically means these people are dying in silence with tubes down there throats, when in truth they should have never been intubated in the first place, but once that tube goes down your throat that's it no more talking for you.

I hope she is lying I really do.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime
...snip
Don't trust doctors. They don't know what they are doing. Let them run their tests, then YOU READ THEM, and then you read the medical journals to find the best treatments, and you do it that way. Otherwise you're probably going to die.

Bravo... well done looking out for your Dad. This is a perfect example of what I mean by taking back ownership and responsibility of your own health.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Removed
edit on 6-5-2020 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
I don't know where to begin with this.

Is it true? If so, what does it mean?

Is this the population reduction that Bill Gate's speaks of on occasion?

Help me out with your thoughts on this.

A Nurse in a New York Hospital, I know it's not a lot to go on, but she makes a facebook video that gets put on youtube.

She is claiming that Dr's and Nurses are killing patients in a New York hospital.

Is this really happening or is someone trying to persuade a certain thought process with a lie.

It is a little long, but I found it to be interesting so I am posting it here.

If it is happening, I get a sense that something quiet evil is behind it.

There ya go. Have at it.

It is indeed the population control agenda. All of "society" is. That's why hydrochloroquine is banned, because "it doesn't have double blind studies" to back it's efficacy, yet Fauci's vaccine will surely not have double blind studies applied to it.... It will be pushed on the entire world, and kill millions.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JimERustler

Now we know why they were really collecting everyone's dna with ancestry testing.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It crossed my sight too. If it's a clear murder as described she should call cops to have an actual investigation.
What kind of a modern bull# it is to make a video about it and to think that's it? Does she expect Trump to watch it and do some great job about it?
Ridiculous. Going public should only serve as a leverage to prevent it being swept under the carpet. Has any of you call the cops? They cant touch it unless there's a criminal report. Police was invented so that citizens dont have to run aroun with forks hanging people on trees. Use it.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

You are not wrong.

Doctors keep doing what they do and are told to do.

This went out May 5, 2020 from Eastern Virginia Medical School.

I did the bold parts.EVMS Critical Care Covid-19 protocol

It is our collective opinion that the historically high levels of morbidity and
mortality from COVID-19 is due to a single factor: the widespread and inappropriate reluctance amongst
intensivists to employ anti-inflammatory and anticoagulant treatments, including corticosteroid therapy
early in the course of a patient’s hospitalization.
It is essential to recognize that it is not the virus that is
killing the patient, rather it is the patient’s overactive immune system.
The flames of the “cytokine fire”
are out of control and need to be extinguished. Providing supportive care (with ventilators that
themselves stoke the fire) and waiting for the cytokine fire to burn itself out simply does not work… this
approach has FAILED and has led to the death of tens of thousands of patients.
The systematic failure of critical care systems to adopt corticosteroid therapy resulted from the
published recommendations against corticosteroids use by the World Health Organization (WHO), the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the American Thoracic Society (ATS) amongst
others.

Our treatment protocol targeting these key pathologies has achieved near uniform success, if
begun within 6 hours of a COVID19 patient presenting with shortness of breath or needing ≥
4L/min of oxygen. If such early initiation of treatment could be systematically achieved, the
need for mechanical ventilators and ICU beds will decrease dramatically.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

If it is happening, I get a sense that something quiet evil is behind it.

“The god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers”. (2 Corinthians 4:4)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: froglette

Well that's the treatment I'm going to request if I need to that's for sure...if I'm conscious enough. Seen too many medical personnel stating they don't believe the covid-19 is killing patients. I understand its an evolving situation with any new virus, but sometimes doctors are hard to convince to try new protocols

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Some of this sounds a little strange.

She says, "there was a nurse who confused a long-acting insulin with a short-acting insulin and gave 30 units of a fast-acting insulin and killed the guy." Several people have to screw up completely independent jobs for that to happen. Which is not to say it doesn't happen, but it's worth noting that there are a lot of errors that have to line up for that to even occur. And, if it does, it seems unlikely that the patient would just suddenly die.

She talks about how, apparently, no physician in her unit is able to understand vent settings and wean a patient off a vent successfully, because the nurses wean sedation during the day but then the patient is not successfully extubated. This happens in ICUs everywhere, every day, since long before COVID. But now everyone has this wrong except her, because she understands this process better than all of the physicians, respiratory therapists, and other staff? She's saying that if they would just leave this to her, she could do it right?

She's upset because they aren't taking instructions from her to give bicarb because she thinks her patient is acidotic. But of course, bicarb is not always appropriate just because a patient is acidotic. She's convinced that her patient became volume overloaded and immediately went into heart failure and died within a couple of hours. Which sounds odd. And which she, in no uncertain terms, calls murder.

I guess I'm just confused about the bottom line here. The majority of the hospital staff is incompetent (but not her), which is leading to countless medication and treatment errors (on the part of the doctors, nurses, pharmacists, respiratory therapists, and entire hospital staff). Okay, unlikely, but maybe. But - is her contention that this is only happening since COVID? Or because of COVID? Or just coincidentally during COVID?

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined
But yeah, situations like ours do exist, and far too often to have an allegation like this one dismissed out of hand. There's one smaller general hospital near me that I unlovingly refer to as "the butcher shop." I went there after stepping on a rusty nail sticking out of some rotten cedar lumber (yes, cedar can rot!). I finished the day (roofing job I had subcontracted) but by the time it was time to stop, the foot was hurting very much badly. As it turned out, it was about 1/4" from going all the way through.

So I figured, OK, I can handle the pain so far, the job is almost finished, and I can just take it easy on the foot until it heals. Then I thought about tetanus... when was the last time I had a tetanus shot?

Guess what also cures tetanus?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join