It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with all these Russian Doctors Flying out of Windows?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I guess it could be as simple as that is how insubordination is handled there.

Three frontline health care workers have mysteriously fallen out of hospital windows in Russia over the past two weeks, heightening public attention to the working conditions for doctors and medical professionals amid the coronavirus pandemic.

All of them seem to have complained out lack of PPE's.

Kosyakin had previously criticised hospital administration for protective gear shortages on his social media and was questioned by the police for allegedly spreading fake news.

Kosyakin confirmed these details to CNN in an interview.

“[Shulepov] is an intensive care unit, as far as I know in a serious condition, last time I spoke to him was on the 30th of April, we checked in with each other,” Kosyakin told CNN.

“He felt fine, he was getting ready to get discharged from the hospital ... and all of a sudden this happened, it’s not clear why and what for, so many questions that I don’t even have the answer to.”

Why go to the lengths of throwing some one out the window? It sounds like the police in Russia already are busting people for openly disagreeing.

Is this just all coincidence? How often do Dr's fall out of Hospital windows?

Three Russian Doctors on COVID frontline mysteriously fall from hispital windows

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

It sounds like Russia's lost it

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
I guess it could be as simple as that is how insubordination is handled there.

Three frontline health care workers have mysteriously fallen out of hospital windows in Russia over the past two weeks, heightening public attention to the working conditions for doctors and medical professionals amid the coronavirus pandemic.

All of them seem to have complained out lack of PPE's.

Kosyakin had previously criticised hospital administration for protective gear shortages on his social media and was questioned by the police for allegedly spreading fake news.

Kosyakin confirmed these details to CNN in an interview.

“[Shulepov] is an intensive care unit, as far as I know in a serious condition, last time I spoke to him was on the 30th of April, we checked in with each other,” Kosyakin told CNN.

“He felt fine, he was getting ready to get discharged from the hospital ... and all of a sudden this happened, it’s not clear why and what for, so many questions that I don’t even have the answer to.”

Why go to the lengths of throwing some one out the window? It sounds like the police in Russia already are busting people for openly disagreeing.

Is this just all coincidence? How often do Dr's fall out of Hospital windows?

Three Russian Doctors on COVID frontline mysteriously fall from hispital windows

Making some examples right up front of a few people right now to send a message:

If you can’t fly, don’t talk negatively about coronavirus. If you do speak negatively/openly about your experience with the coronavirus, you’ll find out if you can fly....

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I'd read they were all infected?? Seemed to me that they were suiciding instead of dying a slow lingering death

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TGunner

It sounds like Russia's lost it

When did they have ‘it’?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Found one of the articles that states he had covid.
www.rferl.or... g/a/third-russian-doctor-mysteriously-falls-from-hospital-window-amid-coronavirus-outbreak/30591638.html

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I'd read they were all infected?? Seemed to me that they were suiciding instead of dying a slow lingering death

98% chance of death jumping from a window, 0.9% chance from Covid....I think they wouldn’t consider dying of Covid such a terrible way compared to the completely unnatural suicide.

I would say some kind of false reporting, polonium is the Russian method.

Isn’t it odd that these dictators all suppress news as if it’s some kind of weakness to catch a disease!

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Unconfirmed reports now coming in.

Apparently these docs have been infected with the Jeffrey Epstein virus.

The Clintons also recently landed in Moscow.

Again, waiting on confirmation.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

A second video appeared three days later in which Shulepov denied his initial “emotional” claims. His colleague Alexander Kosyakin reportedly faces criminal charges for spreading “fake news” about the virus, which carries a prison sentence of up to five years under a recently passed federal law

5 years in prison for "fake" news in Russia. I guess that wasn't a strong enough deterrent.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Since when do hospitals have windows that open? Must be some pretty old buildings.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Seriously?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

We are talking about Russia..

From what I understand, everywhere outside of Moscow and St Petersburg (And even some parts of) are decades behind most of the world with pretty poor infrastructure and services.

I'd actually love to go to Russia

new topics

top topics

join