It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Aliens- Written Languages?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
ATS Members of The Alien & UFO Forum,

From the many things I have read on Space Aliens, I have heard very little on the subject matter of space alien writing. So, like most of the previous questions I’ve had on space aliens, I decided to post my questions here in hopes of them being answered.

On to the questions:

1. If space aliens communicate by means of telepathy (At least this is what I’ve known, but if anyone knows otherwise, please tell me), do they have a need for a written language?

2. Is there a written language of space aliens? Do we have any known examples?

3. Are crop circles considered alien writing? Or symbols used to mark territory?

Thanks for your time! I’m anxious to hear your answers.

~DD

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daemon Divinus
1. If space aliens communicate by means of telepathy (At least this is what I’ve known, but if anyone knows otherwise, please tell me), do they have a need for a written language?

Telepathic or not I would imagine they would still need a written language, just as we will always need pen and paper.

Here is an example.

3. Are crop circles considered alien writing? Or symbols used to mark territory?

Most consider Crop circles to be hoaxes.

I'm sure Gazrok will have some good answers for you in greater detail. Check out his

The Case for Roswell threads

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daemon Divinus
ATS Members of The Alien & UFO Forum,

From the many things I have read on Space Aliens, I have heard very little on the subject matter of space alien writing. So, like most of the previous questions I’ve had on space aliens, I decided to post my questions here in hopes of them being answered.

On to the questions:

Thanks for your time! I’m anxious to hear your answers.

~DD

1. Just because they are rumored to use telepathy doesn't mean they don't have a written language. What about communicating over large distances? Surely, they can't communicate by just telepathy throughout the cosmos. During their evolution before they were able to use their "abilities", they must have communicated in some way.

2. People have claimed that they have seen symbols that resemble hieroglyphics, much like the ancient Egyptians. The Roswell incident was said to have produced artifacts that has inscriptions on them, much like the diagram that was posted by the user above me.

3. Crop circles. Once thought as markings of evil. This has been going on for centuries. I think most of them nowadays are hoaxes. The older ones could have been as well. However, lets just assume that they are of alien origin. In that case, I would think of them as their writing or a symbol to mark their territory. Realistically speaking though, its impossible to know exactly what it means if we don't have any other known references.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Sgt Penniston noted sysbols on the bottom of edge of a craft at Rendlsham in /80. Perhaps for identification of material items there would be a written language used - a sort of description and part number.

As for crop circles who really knows except the entities producing the circles. However, the structural changes being noted in the crops inside some of the circles do undergo strange changes. There reports of soil changes as well.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Sure, what about ship readouts for example? Operations manuals? Etc. etc. There will ALWAYS be a need for the written word...

Umbrax's example above is actually the alleged designs used on the Mogul project tape, as described by alleged Mogul engineer Charles Moore. It isn't alien writing. The same site source likely has the drawings by Marcel Sr. and Marcel Jr. depicting their intepretation of the alien heiroglyphs on the I-beams. (my Case for Roswell threads have this as well, the section dealing with the debris, I believe it was Part II). Another example is that described by Lazar which has similarities to that described in Roswell, i.e. symbols in columns, much like numbers or Asian script. The only place I've ever seen Lazar's recreations, are in the model kit of the "Sport model" made by the Testor Corp. There are also many different descriptions of it from alleged abductees as well. As you can imagine though, remembering it accurately isn't easy. If you didn't speak Chinese, and I showed you a page of text, how accurately would YOU be able to reproduce the symbols used there? Well, there you go....

By some, sure. By others, hoaxes by pranksters. The connections of crop circles (regardless of hoax or phenomenon) to aliens is shoddy at best...

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Actually, B Meier's photograph so often seen on UFO sites is almost identical to that of which Lazar had drawn prior to endorsing the Testers model.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Actually, B Meier's photograph so often seen on UFO sites is almost identical to that of which Lazar had drawn prior to endorsing the Testers model.

A while back we went into Mr. Meier on a pretty long thread. Can't remember the member, but one found an old pic of Billy with the most ridiculous laser gun one could conceive, that had even his believers shaking their heads...
(especially after confirmation from Horn that the pic was genuine). In addition to Billy's good pics (and some are excellent), there are also plenty of bad and obvious fakes. I won't even go into the whole Asket and Nera hoax...
Lazar has his credibility issues as well, but I was simply answeing the questions...
(where did Meier come up in this thread?
)

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
You mentioned above the only place you seen Lazars creations was a Testors model kit.. The Meier photo so well distributed shows Lazars 'sport model' well before Lazar WORKED at S4 through EG&G and Los Alamos.

That's how Meirer got here and mentioned by me. I may bring him up again or many other points of reference where I feel references are helpful.

Its just faster and not such an eye-sore as pages wasted in quotes..for the sake of saving another from looking it up on their own or the lack of being able to write one's own views on the topic but rather - cueing the person who writes the post or negative comments on the material written by another.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You mentioned above the only place you seen Lazars creations was a Testors model kit..

In connections with his depictions of alien writing as asked about in the thread...
Sorry, should have specified I suppose...

Here's the Meier thread btw, that I mentioned...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a link to some other alleged "alien" writings. Not vouching for any's authenticity, but you (original poster) said you were looking for examples...

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Thier letters look alot like the charms in a box of lucky charms

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Where do you think "a picture is worth a thousand words" came from.....

Hieroglyphics are more advanced then written (gallic spelling?) alphabets and thus can compact more "knowledge" into a smaller space.

Think if you can draw a infinite number of unique shapes and for each infinite shape you can have a "thousand words". Then your depth of knowledge could be quite vast. As well as your intellectual ability to recall all of those "words" for each shape then would also have to be advanced.

side note IMO (not all Aliens, know the entire depth of knowledge for their race and I would bet that there is a class system to even knowledge of who is allowed or capable to know what kinds of information)

That is why you will not see a written Alien alphabet. And why any examples we "may" have seen have very few unique shapes.

Controls are done via preprogrammed routines. think of a macro routine that you might use in excel etc. By selecting one function say Control Y you can map and activate a whole sequence of events. Lets say for the sake of controlling a "ufo" that my simply placing a digit over an illuminated icon you can make the "ufo" fly all the way "home". Without knowing where in the universe "home" is and the required vectors to reach there. If there is an intelligent "star map/ navigation" computer on board then to go "home" one would only need to activate that routine and let the "computer" do the rest. Same thing with flying, a sort of "map" might appear and give them possible locations to fly to, then by selecting/ touching a screen they can map those "targets" to a function button. And when the alien wants to go to that location its simply puts its digit over the corresponding icon and the "ufo" does the rest, just like the Nav unit in your car, you select the way point and then the navigation unit takes over from there telling you to turn here, turn there and point you in the right direction. But in the case of a "ufo" the craft itself flys automatically. Other way points obviously besides "home" could also be mapped into the "star map/navigation" other planets, jump points, anything really.

Plus throw in the fact that the little green or grey aliens are more then likely Bio-mechanical "bots" and there ability to communicate via "telepathics" is actually more of a radio wave/ electrical/ communication and would explain why they can interoperate with a "ufo" without having very many controls, as well as sustained space flight. Maybe they really can not exceed the speed of light to travel around, but if they never age and are powered off the same limitless engery source as the "ufo" then unless they are destroyed by running into an arrent space object or let say a distruption of their source of power they could fly around in the universe for maybe 10,000 years or more, maybe 100,000 in search of whatever they were sent out to look for.

IMO they are powered by gravitional energy of which modern science currently does not have a good understanding or maybe the "black" does. And just like Roswell, the craft was brought down by absorbing too much energy, either by coming into contact with just the right freq microwave energy from the radar systems or by the induction of too much radical free energy from a nuclear weapon.

(see the reason why they liked that base is that there were some nuclear weapons there, which emit powerful ions ?? particles ?? that the "ufo's" can absorb as a power source) same reason why they haunted nuclear silos etc, why the sighting off the bay on the east coast, there is a submerged nuclear bomb that was dropped by accident in the general area, still emitting radioactive isotopes into the water.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wow, some kind of serious re-editing since I read your initial reply earlier? Whole different answer.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

In connections with his depictions of alien writing as asked about in the thread... Sorry, should have specified I suppose...

This part isn't different, I merely added more info. (and bolded instead of all caps) How is that "completely different"???

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It's not, at least i don't think so.

Back on track, though...

Thanks for those links Gazrok - I found them very interesting!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Here's a link to some other alleged "alien" writings. Not vouching for any's authenticity, but you (original poster) said you were looking for examples...

Wow that satans handwriting one is weird.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I do believe that one was proven as a hoax, but I'm not 100% positive.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Any scientific society is going to need something like writting. Sir Popper talked about the 'world' of scientific literature as being a seperate objective world of information, and that that information get subjectivised when its read, or so I barely grasp.

So, I'd think that if aliens are a scientific society (and, well, if they exist at all), then I would think that they have something like this objective world of information, World Three in Popper's usage.

However, I suppose that a group can be technological (which aliens would have to be if they are visiting earth, in one way or another) but not be scientific. They might simply exist with their knowledge instinctually, sort of like bees and social insects, and simply be born and go about their business without any discussion, whether its welding support archs for inter-dimensional craft, or lubricating the probes.

They do lubricate the probes, dont they!?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

We should hope so...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I rememeber that there was a web site that showed all sorts of ancient paintings that had ufos in it. In one painting it showed some wierd writing that seems like alien writing. They were triangles with little circles on different sides of the triangle.

Heres a site I just googled and came up

www.area51central.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

No, they don't need lubrication because the atoms in the material used are aligned so their is virtually no friction.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join