It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Advisor Dr. Anthony FAUCI Seems to be Covering Up His Role in the Covid-19 Pandemic.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I said from the beginning that Trump did not dream up this chloroquinine stuff, he got it from someone else. He was informed of it from someone, now it looks like his info came from Fauchi. How come Fauchi did not back him up? I suppose because it was tested against SARS-1 and not SARS-2 but there was already evidence to show it was successful in SARS-2. But not official FDA quality evidence.

There is a lot of ancedoctal evidence that it helps with Covid 19 if given before the disease gets too bad. In New York it was only approved to be used on the worst cases, the people are too far gone at that point for anything to help them. That was Coumo's administrations anti-trump idea, make sure to prove Trump wrong by not treating the people it can help.

That drug the left is saying is great...is not, it is not a miracle cure, compare it to tamaflu for the flu. But they make it sound like a miracle drug. remdisavar or something like that. It's action is because of it's metabolism to GS-441524 which is actually a cat medicine used to treat cat coronavirus. Why not just give the cat med to people? probably because it doesn't work well, the vet told us there was no cure for the coronavirus the cat awaiting burial in my spare freezer died of. It just shortens the duration but will not cure the disease if it has gone too far, just like the action of chloroquinine cannot help severe cases. If the cat would have been given the med sooner, there could have been a chance, but it had the wet type, too late. Well, that cat med is not cheap either.....www.targetmol.com... www.targetmol.com...

Just thinking out loud I guess.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No doubt this guy has said some weird things and the fact he advocates not shaking hands further exposes him as someone who is against the American People.

And moreover the fact that he willfully withheld evidence about hydroxychloroquine costing thousands of lives is in humane.

Trump needs to take full control and fire all those anti-American scientists and get the economy open!

History will show Fauci as anti-American and responsible for thousands of lives and the destruction of the economy!

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
When folks absorb that their loved ones and family members died and they've unecessarily suffered economic hardship and loss of rights for a multinational political conspiracy, treason and an unwavering seeking of power.

What-cha think may happen?

It's going to have to be SHOWN to them with VISUAL evidence. There so many accusations saturating the airwaves these days, most Americans tune-out and focuses on what's important to their daily lives.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

That is a really good video! In a way, it's a shame that ATS is so large with so many viewing options. I would love to keep adding to some of the threads you author, to maintain seamless continuity on a given subject. But it just can't work here. Anyway, I'm grateful that you contributed that particular clip, proving that this Covid-19 pandemic shouldn't be happening at all.

What I'm most concerned about right now is President Trump taking too long to expose this Hoax and make the Hoaxers pay. People continue to die needlessly of Covid-19 every day. If Fauci knows Hydroxychloroquine can kill Covid-19, he needs to be forced to put that word out to the medical community and press, ASAP.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JustWonderingAlong
The "Dead Zone - The Plague" was an interesting clip. Lots of parallels to the current Pandemic.

Thank-you for sharing it.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It was really strange that CNN and MSNBC were describing how "excited" Dr. Fauci was over the "breakthrough" drug Remdesivir. And if you Google 'Covid-19 drug' right now, the entire first page of results is describing how great Remdesivir is.

Based on past experience, IMO, if CNN/MSNBC/Google are pushing something, it's usually not what's best for people. Having Dr. Fauci onboard adds additional skepticism.

I think they're just trying to drown out the fast spreading good news about Hydroxychloroquine.

Hopefully President Trump will keep beating the HCQ drum, by citing medical professionals who are using it with great results. His microphone and influence is more credible among medical professionals than CNN/MSNBC.

Now, Dr. Fauci needs to come clean and work with President Trump to begin saving lives in earnest.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread
Published: 22 August 2005
Martin J Vincent, Eric Bergeron, Suzanne Benjannet, Bobbie R Erickson, Pierre E Rollin, Thomas G Ksiazek, Nabil G Seidah & Stuart T Nichol

virologyj.biomedcentral.com...
edit on 5-5-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens

No doubt this guy has said some weird things and the fact he advocates not shaking hands further exposes him as someone who is against the American People.

And moreover the fact that he willfully withheld evidence about hydroxychloroquine costing thousands of lives is in humane.

Trump needs to take full control and fire all those anti-American scientists and get the economy open!

History will show Fauci as anti-American and responsible for thousands of lives and the destruction of the economy!

I agree 110% that President Trump needs to reduce his personal liability, by EXPOSING and DUMPING the bad medical people on the White House medical advisory team just as fast as humanly possible.

Someone close to that circle of advisors "leaked" an estimate to the New York Times today, predicting 3,000 deaths @ day in the US during the month of June. Liberal media terrorists were salivating over it, like the deaths of that many Americans was an answer to their prayers! To FoxNew's credit, they pointed out how the "leaked document" was a worst-case scenario model from March.

But the terrorists in both the Mainstream and Local Media subsidiaries are running hard with that prediction even tonight...to scare the crap out of people and show what a horrible job President Trump is doing.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread
Published: 22 August 2005
Martin J Vincent, Eric Bergeron, Suzanne Benjannet, Bobbie R Erickson, Pierre E Rollin, Thomas G Ksiazek, Nabil G Seidah & Stuart T Nichol

virologyj.biomedcentral.com...

THANK-YOU. Those were impressive research findings re: Chloroquine.

========

To no one's surprise, this was totally ignored by 90% of U.S. media outlets last month...

An international poll of more than 6,000 doctors released Thursday found that the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine was the most highly rated treatment for the novel coronavirus.
More at: www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This is kinda huge

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Numerous photos/videos of Dr. Fauci with top Democrats, including Hillary Clinton, and now this:

Fauci to Cuomo: Don't think people realized how you were sucking it up.

CNN's Chris Cuomo talks with Dr. Anthony Fauci, who called Chris and his family almost every day, to check in on their health.
CNN 5-5-2020: www.cnn.com...

I don't think President Trump's efforts at forming bi-partisan committees and relationships is wise, considering the current mindset of liberal Democrats.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Another Example of how Hoaxes operate:

FIRST, Fauci says Covid-19 did not come from the Wuhan Laboratory.

Within hours, "news" (propaganda) outlets begin piling on...agreeing with, and citing Fauci in their articles.

Example 1: www.barrons.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
If Dr. Fauci had taken his vow of "do no harm" from the beginning, there wouldn't have been thousands of mourning families, and people having Trump boat parades like this twitter.com... , celebrating the regaining of freedom that should never have been taken away in the first place.
edit on 5/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Who funded the lab in Wuhan to research the Corona Virus? Was it China's government? I am not sure. I wonder if WHO had anything to do with it. Who is WHO's biggest donor?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Not all true, but does make a good story.

He would not have gone public if he had behind the scenes to destroy America.

Sorry I just don't buy it.

He flipped sides.Changed Hats . Wise move.Covid is a Pleomorphic Bacteria....all roads lead to Rome.
edit on 5-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I believe Fauci's down play of Hydrochloroquine is criminal. This is a drug that is readily available and could have prevented many deaths if given early on. No, it is not a cure, but if you can shorten the life cycle of the infection, you can lessen the damage to the body.

I found a clip from t.v. news that a small town doctor treated 10 patients successfully with Covid-19.

It also has people from the hospital saying that this still shouldn't be used.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: froglette

I believe Fauci's down play of Hydrochloroquine is criminal. This is a drug that is readily available and could have prevented many deaths if given early on. No, it is not a cure, but if you can shorten the life cycle of the infection, you can lessen the damage to the body.

I found a clip from t.v. news that a small town doctor treated 10 patients successfully with Covid-19.

It also has people from the hospital saying that this still shouldn't be used.

Yes,and research Malarias catalyst...its a PARASITE....this drug is an anti-parasitic....its far far more simple to stop these bugs than anyone realises.

Malaria---Cancer---Covid------all directly related to the Parasitic/Bacterial /Human relationship....the one they IN A WEAPONISED ACT OF SUPPRESSION REFUSED TO TEACH U ABOUT IN SCHOOL.

There are literally THOUSANDS of remedys that will help clean up our insitu populations of internal parasites/bacteria which means when we catch the covid-cold a cold is all we get from it.

There is no immunity....immunity is having a clean belly and policing the bad gut bacteria we all have had farmed into us intentionally.
edit on 5-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Not all true, but does make a good story.

Sorry I just don't buy it.

What don't you buy?

Evidence was presented. Which of the evidence are you refuting?

Fauci is a criminal the likes of which the world rarely sees. He is guilty of crimes against humanity, and deserves the death penalty - and he is not the only one. Dr. Birx is right there with him, as are many of the doctorspoliticians and 'business people' in the medical/pharmaceutical industrial complex.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
If Dems can get mass mail in voting fraud approved it won't matter if Trump wins the actual vote, they'll manufacture enough mail in ballots in the few key electoral college states to steal the election.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

But don't they call that tactic "hidden in plain sight" ?

We sat at the front of English class right by the teachers desk and she admitted she didn't see what we're up to, but sees the kids at the back of the class very clearly. I'll never forget that as it taught me the principle of "hidden in plain sight".

But sure, in this particular spectrum there probably isn't a hiding place of any kind, lol.
edit on 5-5-2020 by markymint because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join