It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Advisor Dr. Anthony FAUCI Seems to be Covering Up His Role in the Covid-19 Pandemic.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Monday, May 4, 2020

White House Covid-19 medical team advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci has a recent history of making strange statements during the current pandemic...such as, "People may never be able to shake hands again".

But now, evidence is surfacing that he should NOT be on the Covid-19 White House team, and should probably be investigated for his role in the spread of the virus, and attempting to cover-up that role. (And maybe the overall scheme to ruin the U.S. economy.)

While the U.S. and "Five Eyes" international Intelligence community believes the Corona Virus originated in a Laboratory located in Wuhan, China, today, Fauci is saying otherwise:

“If you look at the evolution of the virus in bats and what's out there now, [the scientific evidence] is very, very strongly leaning toward this could not have been artificially or deliberately manipulated …

Everything about the stepwise evolution over time strongly indicates that [this virus] evolved in nature and then jumped species,” Fauci says.

Based on the scientific evidence, he also doesn’t entertain an alternate theory—that someone found the coronavirus in the wild, brought it to a lab, and then it accidentally escaped.
5/4/2020: www.nationalgeographic.com...

FYI: Dr. Anthony Fauci financially supported the Wuhan laboratory: nypost.com...

-ALSO-

It was revealed today that Dr. Fauci knew as far back as 2005, that Hydroxychloroquine was very effective in fighting Corona Viruses.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, whose “expert” advice to President Trump has resulted in the complete shutdown of the greatest economic engine in world history, has known since 2005 that chloroquine is an effective inhibitor of coronaviruses.

How did he know this? Because of research done by the National Institutes of Health, of which he is the director.

In connection with the SARS outbreak - caused by a coronavirus dubbed SARS- CoV - the NIH researched chloroquine and concluded that it was effective at stopping the SARS coronavirus in its tracks. The COVID-19 bug is likewise a coronavirus, labeled SARS-CoV-2. While not exactly the same virus as SARS-CoV-1, it is genetically related to it, and shares 79% of its genome, as the name SARS-CoV-2 implies.

The Virology Journal - the official publication of Dr. Fauci’s National Institutes of Health - published what is now a blockbuster article on August 22, 2005, under the heading - get ready for this - “Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread.”

Write the researchers, “We report...that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage.”

This means, of course, that Dr. Fauci has known for 15 years that chloroquine and it’s even milder derivative hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) will not only treat a current case of coronavirus (“therapeutic”) but prevent future cases (“prophylactic”).

So HCQ functions as both a cure and a vaccine. In other words, it’s a wonder drug for coronavirus.

Said Dr. Fauci’s NIH in 2005, “concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection.” Fauci’s researchers add, “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”
More at: onenewsnow.com...

If President Trump is aware of how Dr. Anthony Fauci is potentially complicit in enabling Covid-19 to sicken and kill hundreds of thousands of Americans (and even more globally), Fauci should immediately be removed from the White House medical advisory team, and investigated for his role, either Active or through Negligence, in the Covid-19 pandemic.

-CareWeMust

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Not all true, but does make a good story.

He would not have gone public if he had behind the scenes to destroy America.

Sorry I just don't buy it.

+3 more 
posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Not only Fauci who's tip of the proverbial iceberg but all involved need to be caught up with and proper penalties exercised.

CWM this one runs deep.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It came from that Wuhan lab, how many 'farking' people will see and been "sneaked" out for them to understand this?

With your post there and I'm NOT talking about that one, but do you have ANY idea how many are being paid off by news outlets? It is mind boggling once you know who the people are lol...wow.

With the past 2 days it's mind blowing I had no idea that many people were taking payments lol
edit on 4-5-2020 by ArchangelOger because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Not all true, but does make a good story.

He would not have gone public if he had behind the scenes to destroy America.

Sorry I just don't buy it.

Then something else must be wrong. If you look up Fauci's role in Epidemics, Pandemics, and interaction with the political world, he is "strange" to say the least.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
Not only Fauci who's tip of the proverbial iceberg but all involved need to be caught up with and proper penalties exercised.

CWM this one runs deep.

I agree. After seeing the evidence of how Nancy Pelosi held the Trump impeachment articles until the first Covid-19 infected person arrived on U.S. soil from China, I knew this was designed to be Coup Attempt #3. (Cross-fire Hurricane, Mueller, Ukraine...1,2,3 respectively)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

If it was thought the situation could be managed via expertise and influence - a seemingly common mistake last 3-4 years I see the attempt.

At each fail the ante has been upped.

Ginning up hot war be my guess for next play.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchangelOger

I'm hoping the intelligence communities are earning the billions of $$$ we've given them, and have evidence of this extremely deadly hoax. They need to coordinate with Justice Departments and begin working up the chain, to find out who coordinated with whom, to perpetrate this.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Nancy is already trying to stifle investigation in that direction - that was quick!
edit on 4-5-2020 by Phoenix because: sp

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

a reply to: musicismagic

If it was thought the situation could be managed via expertise and influence - a seemingly common mistake last 3-4 years I see the attempt.

At each fail the ante has been upped.

Ginning up hot war be my guess for next play.

It would be just a typical political season of "Orange Man Bad. Vote him out!", if President Trump wasn't cutting off so many money-laundering supply lines. Depriving very high-ranking people (all over the world) of cash and favors that they've grown accustomed to.

"Draining the swamp" is a cute saying, but it damages high-level criminals in business and politics greatly.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

That will never, ever happen. The more I watch what is shone to the american public and those speakers claiming it as fact, I'm like oh no, this is bad. I seen a person on 'a news'. I'll not say who for. But, the spin they wanted they #ing lied outright and most people will take that as fact, damn I got #ing pissed. People, human beings will take money over anyone and everything, and f**k you along.

# as got bad folk and I didn't think it would happen this fast...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
When folks absorb that their loved ones and family members died and they've unecessarily suffered economic hardship and loss of rights for a multinational political conspiracy, treason and an unwavering seeking of power.

What-cha think may happen?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Nancy is already trying to stifle investigation in that direction - that was quick!

You're referring to this?: www.breitbart.com...

It goes along with the thread I started describing how Nancy Pelosi waited until Covid-19 was in the USA before releasing the impeachment articles to the Senate, to keep the White House "pre-occupied" as the virus gained momentum in this country.

ATS Thread on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchangelOger

That will never, ever happen. The more I watch what is shone to the american public and those speakers claiming it as fact, I'm like oh no, this is bad. I seen a person on 'a news'. I'll not say who for. But, the spin they wanted they #ing lied outright and most people will take that as fact, damn I got #ing pissed. People, human beings will take money over anyone and everything, and f**k you along.

# as got bad folk and I didn't think it would happen this fast...

Mayors of the biggest cities, and their respective Governors, know that if they stay "closed", America's economy will continue to weaken..which is a primary goal.

I think the White House is setting them up to be thrown out of office, because the guidelines say "Please don't re-open until you have 14 straight days of a declining number of Covid-19 cases."

Common sense says that if you're testing thousands of people @ day, the numbers will not even begin to decline until late Summer. By then, big cities will be like war zones.

The best hope is that Washington D.C. does not reward their role in the Hoax, by sending them billions of dollars.

DeBlasio says he won't open New York City until $7.5 Billion U.S. taxpayer dollars are given to him.

Don't send them anything more than what's necessary to pay police, garbage collection, etc.. and watch how fast they open.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
So glad you made this thread Care.

I started my I Trust Fauci thread after watching this video and some research.
He lays out the timeline for Fauci fail in this one. Going back to 2005.

Glad their is more information and people doing the right thing.

This is important, and will coincide with Trump defunding WHO and now casting doubt on the Experts from the CDC.

edit on 4-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
From 2003, an episode of The Dead Zone called Plague. Not my video edit but seen the episode and this was the best edit I could find.

I think they knew.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join