It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Stream Show At The Conjuring House Starting This Saturday, May 9th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I just stumbled upon this trailer clip on YouTube. It's about an upcoming 24/7 livestream event that will take place at the house that inspired the horror movie The Conjuring. This week long streaming event is scheduled to start this Saturday.

A little over a year ago, a paranormal investigator's family moved into the house and experienced some weird stuff.

The house located in Harrisville, Rhode Island, is said to have been cursed by a witch.

While many of us revel in the perks of an extended staycation, one family’s quarantine situation is almost unthinkable, and they want to give you a front row seat to see what their terrifying lives are like in the real-life Conjuring House.

A little over a year ago the Heinzens moved into the house thinking they could handle whatever came their way; after all, they are paranormal investigators themselves. Almost immediately after the family moved in, paranormal activity reached a fevered pitch, and now they need your help to figure out what lurks in the house with them.

Couple buys 'The Conjuring' home:

In search of a quiet life, real-life Roger and Carolyn Perron bought the Old Arnold Estate in Rhode Island. A 200-acre property originally built in 1736, it seemed like an idyllic location to raise five children, or, apparently, the perfect setting for a horror movie. According to Andrea Perron, the oldest daughter, the family noticed something was off about the property from the moment they stepped foot on it. The seller, who didn’t disclose any of the location’s sordid history of rape, murder, and suicide, left the family with one warning as he dropped off the keys: leave the lights on at night.

screenrant.com...

The real-life story behind 'The Conjuring' told by Andrea Perron, the eldest daughter of Roger & Carolyn Perron:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Excellent, loved the films, love the back story.

Hopefully we get a lot of activity

Thanks for the link

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Hopefully this is not simply a publicity stunt and fake

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Hmm, paranormal investigators charging money for access to the feed... couldn't be fake now could it? I just know I'm not paying for it...

Hey Shawman, nice thread, really interesting stuff. Sorry I just dropped by to say the above, I really do like threads like this. The Paranormal Studies forum is what I come here for. I do know that this stuff is real, but I don't really trust paranormal investigators for the most part.
edit on 5/5/2020 by wtbengineer because: to add

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Hmm, paranormal investigators charging money for access to the feed... couldn't be fake now could it? I just know I'm not paying for it...

Hey Shawman, nice thread, really interesting stuff. Sorry I just dropped by to say the above, I really do like threads like this. The Paranormal Studies forum is what I come here for. I do know that this stuff is real, but I don't really trust paranormal investigators for the most part.

I agree. Charging money for the feed is a huge red flag to me.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Didn't hear about this, was the live stream uneventful, was there any fakery to try to make it look like there was paranormal stuff going on?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I think this is the channel. www.youtube.com... It shows some clips.

new topics

top topics

join