It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 charged in killing of store security guard over virus mask

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: ketsuko

Great, so stores can dictate their own policy regarding masks.

How does that blame people for not wearing masks?

He's shaming people who don't want to wear them everywhere and dislike the mandated mask policies. The way it's worded, it's dare for someone to come here and defend them for shooting someone for denying service over the mask because "Muh, rights!"

In other words, that's all this is to him is a bunch of stupid Bro'Murkans mad because they got told to do something. And anyone who disagrees with public policy for any reason might as well be the same.

Business have their own rights to operate? Business can dictate who visits and how (no shirt no shoes no mask?)

Or should they be forced to operate in a certain way?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

He's shaming people who don't want to wear them everywhere and dislike the mandated mask policies. The way it's worded, it's dare for someone to come here and defend them for shooting someone for denying service over the mask because "Muh, rights!"

In other words, that's all this is to him is a bunch of stupid Bro'Murkans mad because they got told to do something. And anyone who disagrees with public policy for any reason might as well be the same.

Again that isnt what I did at all..For the last time, I worded my OP poorly.

I didn't try and run from it, I didn't try and get rid of that poor wording. I left it in there, added a section blaming the people that should be blamed for the person getting shot and have stood here in the fire I deserve for making an emotional choice vs a logical choice.

My frustration which come from another active thread here is from quotes like this from that post "I absolutely am what you should fear... someone who doesn't fear your fear mongering. By far the biggest threat to the New World Order there is: humans who refuse to be played."

Me personally I believe that the initial measures taken to mitigate the virus such as the masks and distancing helped to control things but much like I have chosen to not lock myself in my home during this time I believe that , within reason, people should be allowed to choose how to move forward as long as they dont knowingly put other people at risk.

If you are in a state like NJ where masks are currently mandatory to enter grocery stores then I dont think somoene that tries to enter one without should complain when they arent allowed entry.
edit on 4-5-2020 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: opethPA

Well, they were armed as part of their 'right' to carry a deadly weapon in public without adequate safeguards to ensure it isn't misused.

A patriot, obviously.

Only patriots carry guns.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Michigan, home of Democrat Governor Gretchen "Karen" Whitmer.

She has been lying to her electorate about the dangers of COVID-1984.

Now people are dead.

#WhitmerLiedPeopleDied

edit on 4-5-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Business have their own rights to operate? Business can dictate who visits and how (no shirt no shoes no mask?)

Or should they be forced to operate in a certain way?

Do you think they want to require masks?

You do understand that in the city I live in, part of the re-opening plans will require business owners to collect personal information on every single patron that comes through their door. If you refuse, they are required to refuse you service.

In other words, that's not their choice. It's the government's.

So in how many instances is the mask requirement their choice, and in how many cases is it a government dictate?

And do you only agree with a business requirement or do you have a problem with the dictates when they come from government? Where do you draw the line?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

If this ends up being a case of a lawful gun owner shooting someone I'll eat my hat.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

open, please check your PMs

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

I saw the story on Reddit. You will not be eating any hat this evening.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

If your reply is the experts say to wear a mask, you are racist and xenophobic because the black Ethiopian leader of the WHO said masks don’t work.
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

This line of thought is why we are where we are today.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The site I found this story on had a link to another story with a video.
The store clerk told the guy he needed a mask as he passed by her and he turn around and walked to her, proceeded to wipe his face with her shirt. Maybe the store employees should start standing within reach of the cast iron frying pans or something when they tell the customers they need masks. Knock a few jerks up the side of their heads maybe this kind of crap would stop.
But so far, out side of the jerk who just could resist rubbing his face all over her shirt..(and breasts by what it looked like). We have three charged with premeditated murder for killing a security guard... they might be spending the rest of their lives in prison. We have a city that quickly retracted their mandate on masks because of all the reports of employees being verbally and physically assaulted. And, we have a park ranger that was pushed into a lake after telling a group of teens to socially distance themselves...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
In my opinion if a store requires a mask they either provide the mask or have one for sale to the person who does not have a mask.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Throw the book at them, bunch of degenerates.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

There are some whacked people out there.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

One of the most frustrating things about sharing a planet with other humans is the penchant for gossip (which is all this story is...its gossip about what 3 dipsticks did) and extrapolate it into the sly falling.

Put enough pressure on people and the weaker ones begin to snap. And then news can run gossip columns cum journalism that make you feel attacked from thousands of miles away.

Meh.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPAThe majority there are the result of low income low esteem just like it was engineered,our education system sick bastards hope they die a slow death

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Reading comprehension isn't the strong suit here.

The State is requiring the business to enforce the mask requirement.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The police are afraid to ask some to wear masks in ny.

This mentality is shown in statistics among cultures.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Extremely hateful crime...they came back with a gun and killed him in the back of the head. enough said. terrible. Bless his soul, RIP.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

They should be. You govern the willing. The unwilling usually see you hang.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join