It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 charged in killing of store security guard over virus mask

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Godwin’s Law alert

Every nazi was following orders

My great great great great grandfather was named Frederick he was an English citizen, who had a nice red coat, was shot for only doing his job

If your reply is the experts say to wear a mask, you are racist and xenophobic because the black Ethiopian leader of the WHO said masks don’t work.

I understand if you think Death to people that are following the sexy AF gov of Michigan because who doesn’t love a women rocking a brown shirts and Some jack boots...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It was wrong to shoot. They should have simply smiled and ignored him, like I did today.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It was wrong to shoot. They should have simply smiled and ignored him, like I did today.

Which is a logical and legal way to protest.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The kind of person who would shoot a person just for doing their job and insisting someone don a mask before entering a business is the same kind of person who would shoot a neighbor for asking them to turn their loud music down at 3am or beat down an elderly person simply for asking them to move over a bit so they can get past them on a bus. You cannot compare such thugs to people who choose to exercise their constitutional rights. Last time I checked murder was a felony, not a right.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Awful and sad story. The store security guard was just doing his job.
Are people blaming Trump yet?

No. The OP is just blaming anyone else who doesn't want to wear a mask.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

No ... no attempt to shame those of us who don't think wearing a mask does you any good unless you're already sick ... none whatsoever. You might as well have smeared us with blood.

edit on Mon May 4 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Awful and sad story. The store security guard was just doing his job.
Are people blaming Trump yet?

No. The OP is just blaming anyone else who doesn't want to wear a mask.

Again that isnt accurate and I owned my original poor wording without deleting the dumb words but no point in trying to get people to see that.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Stores can dictate their own policy, no?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Quick I need some of the brave keyboard freedom fighters on ATS to come tell me how these fine folks are freedom fighters because the draconian measure of having to wear a mask.

No ... no attempt to shame those of us who don't think wearing a mask does you any good unless you're already sick ... none whatsoever. You might as well have smeared us with blood.

My poor originally worded post didnt originate from that at all actually but rather the various posts on here where people make claims about how they should be feared because they dont see the point of any of the measures.

Again, I openly and freely admit I made a mistake in the Op by having that wording in there and not just starting with who is truly accountable.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Stores can dictate their own policy, no?

They can, and I wear a mask at PT because I have to. Funny, but I haven't yet shot anyone there over it. That doesn't mean I agree with the idea that masks protect anyone unless one of the two is ill, and asymptomatic cases don't count. The best you can expect is for that mask to curtail coughed or sneezed droplets ... asymptomatic folks (you know, the super scary ones we all need masks because we might be them) don't cough and sneeze because they're ill although they might for other reasons (it is allergy season after all).

There was a statistical study that showed that the lion's share of cases were asymptomatic and those cases were far less contagious because they didn't cough and sneeze. What they lacked in direct ability to infect, they made up for in bulk (shear number of cases).

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Great, so stores can dictate their own policy regarding masks.

How does that blame people for not wearing masks?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

How they should be or how they will be feared?

It seems there are a lot of people here who seem to be super afraid of those of us who just, well, aren't all that scared of the big, bad corona.

Could it kill me? Yes. Do I think it likely? It's not according to the numbers, but I could always get a bad draw. But honestly, every time I get an illness, I could get a bad draw. That's just part of life.

What's my point in posting that? The whole channel presents medical cases that often are a bad draw in life. This particular one was a man who just basically got licked by his dog ... and he ended up dying. How often does that happen to you? Not the dying, but getting licked by a dog? If you don't have a dog, I'll bet you know people who do, and how often do they get licked?

COVID-19 is the same as far as I can tell. Heck, they've done lots of study on it in kids in Sweden. Most kids under 10 barely get it because they haven't yet developed the ACE2 receptors it targets like adults have. The ones you hear about who have died from it? They got unlucky and almost certainly had underlying conditions. And Sweden would know -- they never stopped school, so they've had plenty of chances to see it at work in concentrated germ factories, I mean, schools.

So absolutely my kid goes back to martial arts practice tomorrow. He's not 10 yet, and I see no reason not to let him go. But to hear people on this board squawk. I'll kill them personally by letting it happen. He'll get it and give it to me, and I'll pass it through cyberspace or something.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

edit on 4-5-2020 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Great, so stores can dictate their own policy regarding masks.

How does that blame people for not wearing masks?

He's shaming people who don't want to wear them everywhere and dislike the mandated mask policies. The way it's worded, it's dare for someone to come here and defend them for shooting someone for denying service over the mask because "Muh, rights!"

In other words, that's all this is to him is a bunch of stupid Bro'Murkans mad because they got told to do something. And anyone who disagrees with public policy for any reason might as well be the same.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

It seems there are a lot of people here who seem to be super afraid of those of us who just, well, aren't all that scared of the big, bad corona.

Many people are saying that it's not so much themselves for which they are afeared, but those they love.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Well, they were armed as part of their 'right' to carry a deadly weapon in public without adequate safeguards to ensure it isn't misused.

A patriot, obviously.

Honestly, throw the book at the shooter.

Pay reparations to the family of the deceased, too.

edit on 4/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join