It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Canada: This is your leader

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

It is Karma. If Canadians actually stop relying on US for everything and tell the sell outs to fk themselves. This wouldn't have happened and the Avro aircraft industry will be up and running, guess where it all went? Area51, ofc. Guess what happened to Area51? The excuse is not letting our enemy the knowledge about the tech, I call BS. Fake alliances. Technically it was a game of thrones after WW2. The only threat there was is the Soviet Union.

Oh boy don’t get me going on about Avro

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

It is Karma. If Canadians actually stop relying on US for everything and tell the sell outs to fk themselves. This wouldn't have happened and the Avro aircraft industry will be up and running, guess where it all went? Area51, ofc. Guess what happened to Area51? The excuse is not letting our enemy the knowledge about the tech, I call BS. Fake alliances. Technically it was a game of thrones after WW2. The only threat there was is the Soviet Union.

Avro Arrow was cancelled because the US developed stealth technology, making the Arrow obsolete. Many of the engineers joined the US program. At least that's what I'm lead to believe.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TortoiseKweek

Avro Arrow was cancelled because the US developed stealth technology, making the Arrow obsolete. Many of the engineers joined the US program. At least that's what I'm lead to believe.

Stealth in 59?, not my read on it. It was a better plane than any US plane, they could not have that! So, Diefenbaker folded, and destroyed everything, virtually nothing remained. And then of course, our engineers went to the US to work on aerospace projects..because, why stay here after that slap in the face..
edit on 4-5-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: strongfp

The west never gave a damn about the rest of Canada. All they care about is making quick cash. Even Quebec wants unity. But Alberta has been a thorn in Canada's side for a while now. Grow with us, we WANT Canada to grow together, from Yukon to Nova Scotia, and all the Francophone to full blooded Natives and Quebecois.

It's more evident in today's climate to come together. Don't let this current PM be a divisive entity. It's not worth it. Nor is any political leader.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

What about equalization payments?

How about getting that evil propane to Quebec this winter so they didn’t freeze their asses off?

All the PPE we are shipping to other provinces?

Yep, as usual Alberta is the bad guy.

Anyway, having said that..unity is still better than division.

I agree 100% neighbor!
Canada is a great country - the best in my opinion.

We need a leader that wants what is best for the whole country, not just the areas with the largest voter base. And not one like Justin who bows low to every left wing special interest group that whispers in his ear.

One day maybe...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Who's feeding who again?

Yes, the Alberta economy has employed lots of fellow Canadians in the good times.

Some are grateful.

And some are not.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

One day maybe...

It'll be a long wait methinks

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

a reply to: strongfp

Who's feeding who again?

Yes, the Alberta economy has employed lots of fellow Canadians in the good times.

Some are grateful.

And some are not.

Sorry Charles, going off topic. I will stop

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Stealth in 59?, not my read on it. It was a better plane than any US plane, they could not have that! So, Diefenbaker folded, and destroyed everything, virtually nothing remained. And then of course, our engineers went to the US to work on aerospace projects..because, why stay here after that slap in the face..

The Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird was being developed in that time. It was far ahead of anything the world had ever seen. The Arrow was a great plane, but you can't compare it to the blackbird. I understand they had different operational functions, but I believe it was a the first stealth plane. It was never registered as such, but just look at it. If that wasn't stealth, I'm a monkeys....

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird was being developed in that time. It was far ahead of anything the world had ever seen. The Arrow was a great plane, but you can't compare it to the blackbird. I understand they had different operational functions, but I believe it was a the first stealth plane. It was never registered as such, but just look at it. If that wasn't stealth, I'm a monkeys....

Ok, thats probably fair, but I think the SR71 was just able to fly out of reach..not sure how well it evaded radar..Zaphod, help us out
I will say, you might be right.

But, they were two very different aircraft, The Arrow was an interceptor, the SR71, strictly for observation.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Justin is no stranger to rubbing elbows.

Bronfman

www.theguardian.com...

Aga Khan

www.nytimes.com...

And more..

www.macleans.ca...

As with most "Democratic" political dynasties this one needs voting out.

There are over 30 million people in Canada. How the heck can two leaders in one generation come from the same family?
It smells like something bad.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Word on the street is that Justin Trudeau is Fidel Castro's son, which was why he went to Castro's funeral.

Fact is, most of the elite in USA (ex presidents) are related by blood, 'minus Trump'. It's a family business they've created these past 200 years. It's no wonder they keep on getting elected.
edit on 4-5-2020 by TGunner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Ok, thats probably fair, but I think the SR71 was just able to fly out of reach..not sure how well it evaded radar..Zaphod, help us out
I will say, you might be right.

But, they were two very different aircraft, The Arrow was an interceptor, the SR71, strictly for observation.

Agreed, they were 2 very different type of aircraft. Looking at the SR-71, the "skin" of that aircraft, seemed to have radar absorbing materials, just like you see in later aircraft. If it could fly higher than any other aircraft and have a lower cross section, it might not be detected? In a sense, it didn't have to be stealth as we know it today?

Think about this, if that was being developed in the late 50's, early 60's? What is happening 60 years later?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TGunner

Word on the street is that Justin Trudeau is Fidel Castro's son, which was why he went to Castro's funeral.

Fact is, most of the elite in USA (ex presidents) are related by blood, 'minus Trump'. It's a family business they've created these past 200 years. It's no wonder they keep on getting elected.

I remember Maggie and the Stones. The Fidel thing wouldn't supersize me in the least.

These families have the whole thing buttoned up and when an outsider does get in they usually don't last long.
The best that we can hope for is that the inbreeding takes it's toll.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I disagree. There is no unity. After having lived under 2 Trudeaus' the damage is insurmountable now. This government has chased billions of dollars of investments out of Canada.
I suspect Quebec will pull the separation card when they find out the colonies can't financially support them anymore in the way to which they were accustomed to. Or worse, that they now have to contribute.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

When the population finds out Trudeau is lying Asshole the tides will changE. People will only take so much before a revolution takes place. And one is most definitely on the Horizon.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

When the population finds out Trudeau is lying Asshole the tides will changE. People will only take so much before a revolution takes place. And one is most definitely on the Horizon.

What are you going to do, throw rocks? This last BS he legislated should be enough to get him tared and feathered.
edit on 4-5-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I'm not going to do anything. Karma will deal with it.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

You said 'This last BS he legislated should be enough to get him tared and feathered."

who exactly are you referring to?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TGunner

Canada bans assault-style guns after Nova Scotia rampage
www.politico.com...

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Friday banned 1,500 models of military-style assault weapons in Canada, nearly two weeks after the deadliest mass shooting in the country's history.

Canadians are no longer allowed to buy, sell, use, transport or import those types of weapons, Trudeau said.

edit on 5-5-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

These are the 1,500 assault-style weapons now prohibited in Canada

www.ctvnews.ca...
Gun owners must be in compliance with the law by April 2022. Those who have not disposed of any banned firearms by that time may face sanctions under the Criminal Code.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I'm not going to do anything. Karma will deal with it.

If Liberals were told there is a Covid 19 cattle car waiting to take them to a Safe Space I suspect most would board it. Bunch of sheep

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join