It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Canada: This is your leader

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I haven't been having a good day. I spent 3 hours under the dash of my little Pontiac Vibe trying to fix a faulty blower motor. Finally, got it out, cleaned up inside and put back together. It worked but man, was I hot and frustrated.
Cruising the web, I came across a YouTube video about what Dr Smith's post was about. www.abovetopsecret.com...
But what I found interesting in this video wasn't anywhere near relevant to Doctor Smith's OP in that the portion I alerted to was at the 1:32 mark. Look at the pictures of Justin Pierre James Trudeau.
TRUMP SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDER SHIELDING NATION'S POWER GRID FROM ATTACK

Do you see who he is rubbing shoulders with?
John Podesta and his henchmen.
Hillary Clinton and the Clintonistas cabal.
George Sorros.

You poor blind helpless Canadians.
You are going to be even more helpless if you don't get rid of that sleazy bag of puss.

edit on 4-5-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

Edit: The crap about having a bad day was just filler.

edit on 4-5-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Inb4, the best countries are the ones that don't rely on internet of everything. Why not just shut it all down. Stop linking everything to internet like Watchdogs. Get rid of traffic lights and majority of the useless electric stuff, then there will be way less complaints. Oh, the economy. What economy? Everyone is falling for the same trap. Let it be European 5G, Chinese 5G or US 5G. All a freaking trap that makes no difference, it is all about control. Where the fk is all the space technology for space colonization? Fk your double talk.

edit on 4-5-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Text...that makes no difference.
a reply to: makemap

..."Itsallfornothing"...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Exactly, all for nothing. Where everyone is trapped behind doors that need to access the internet and the one who controls everything using the internet will just block you, like all the facebook/youtube ban. Like the mark of the beast. No selling or buying unless you were given access code.

edit on 4-5-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Yeah, the Canadian Prime Minister is so evil, he sold China secret missile technology... oh wait, that was Bill Clinton! Please, before you want to take a short clip about Canada, look in your own backyard. I guarantee you, the USA is far more complacent than Canada has ever been.

Canada detained Meng Wanzhou of Huawei for the USA. Putting us in a very difficult diplomatic position. We are not enemies, we are brothers. Canada and the USA will always find a way to work together. And btw, your opinion of ... "You poor blind helpless Canadians." ... just speaks volumes of your ignorance!

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Justin and his daddy have done a lot of damage to the unity and economy of Canada.

There are still a lot of western Canadians that remember the Trudeau 1970s. I remember Pierre giving the west the finger. Jr. doesn’t visit the west much.

Grandpa T was a Conservative lawyer that made his fortune in gas stations and mining. Ironic.

So his boy and his grandson take the family money, along with their influence, and eff up everyone else’s opportunity in these industries.

He is an opportunist drama teacher riding on his daddy’s legacy (for lack of a better term) and his grandfather’s right wing oil and mining money.

That makes him an unqualified hypocrite in my books. The sooner that his minority party hits the road the better in my opinion.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TortoiseKweek

Yeah, the Canadian Prime Minister is so evil, he sold China secret missile technology... oh wait, that was Bill Clinton! Please, before you want to take a short clip about Canada, look in your own backyard. I guarantee you, the USA is far more complacent than Canada has ever been.

Canada detained Meng Wanzhou of Huawei for the USA. Putting us in a very difficult diplomatic position. We are not enemies, we are brothers. Canada and the USA will always find a way to work together. And btw, your opinion of ... "You poor blind helpless Canadians." ... just speaks volumes of your ignorance!
I couldn’t have said that any better!!!👍

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I think those pictures in the video were quite old (look at the ages of those in them) and way back a whole three years, they used to be the people in power. But, it isn't unusual for world leaders to congregate and be cordial to each other.

Trump, however, isn't very well-liked. He is boorish, boastful, low-brow and arrogant. So it is no wonder that other world leaders keep him at arm's length, even when forced to be in the same room.

The US economy is screwed, the virus is hitting harder than any other country, and you are going to be even more helpless if you don't get rid of those who have put you in that situation.

And look at the current 'choice' of potential leaders. WTF? What is wrong here?

edit on 4/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

It is Karma. If Canadians actually stop relying on US for everything and tell the sell outs to fk themselves. This wouldn't have happened and the Avro aircraft industry will be up and running, guess where it all went? Area51, ofc. Guess what happened to Area51? The excuse is not letting our enemy the knowledge about the tech, I call BS. Fake alliances. Technically it was a game of thrones after WW2. The only threat there was is the Soviet Union.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The west never gave a damn about the rest of Canada. All they care about is making quick cash. Even Quebec wants unity. But Alberta has been a thorn in Canada's side for a while now. Grow with us, we WANT Canada to grow together, from Yukon to Nova Scotia, and all the Francophone to full blooded Natives and Quebecois.

It's more evident in today's climate to come together. Don't let this current PM be a divisive entity. It's not worth it. Nor is any political leader.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
After we beat the British here we should have...
The US would have 10 more states.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TortoiseKweek

I don’t mind my brother critiquing me. I do the same.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
From what I've experienced over the last 55 years, I can sum up the average Americans opinion about foreign politics...……….

Not my circus, not my monkeys. Take out your own trash.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
After we beat the British here we should have...
The US would have 10 more states.

Keep going...I want to see where your ignorance level taps out.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

The west never gave a damn about the rest of Canada. All they care about is making quick cash. Even Quebec wants unity. But Alberta has been a thorn in Canada's side for a while now. Grow with us, we WANT Canada to grow together, from Yukon to Nova Scotia, and all the Francophone to full blooded Natives and Quebecois.

It's more evident in today's climate to come together. Don't let this current PM be a divisive entity. It's not worth it. Nor is any political leader.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

What about equalization payments?

How about getting that evil propane to Quebec this winter so they didn’t freeze their asses off?

All the PPE we are shipping to other provinces?

Yep, as usual Alberta is the bad guy.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp
Sorry. Quebec blocked Energy East and still expects 20 billion a year equalization. Trudeau went out of his way to roll out Bill 48 and Bill 69. What did the natives do when BC formally adopted UNDRIP? Shut down train transportation. Trudeau was still talking about passing UNDRIP. Both Quebec and the 600 Native bands consider themselves Nations. You are nations within nations.
Then he pulled a dictator move and banned 1500 guns. The globalist grabbing UN seat monger is a Canada last opportunist especially at the expense of Western Canada

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: strongfp

ROTFLMFAO!!!

What about equalization payments?

How about getting that evil propane to Quebec this winter so they didn’t freeze their asses off?

All the PPE we are shipping to other provinces?

Yep, as usual Alberta is the bad guy.

Yup, we(B.C./ALTA have subsidised the rest of the "have nots" for decades.

I believe by some kind of magical accounting Quebec with their "Greece style perks" has been a "have not"

Go figure.

Anyway, having said that..unity is still better than division.
edit on 4-5-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

You ask for more then what you deserve. As someone from Ontario, I only ask you just stop crapping all over Canada to push the conservative narrative and trying to act better then the rest of us. I've worked out there. Cold Lake.
There was three types of guys, drug addicts, people from all over Canada who were out to get their red seal, and Albertans who complained all day about the rest of Canada. We are a big nation, unity is far more valuable then feeding Alberta's banana republic.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
Sorry. Quebec blocked Energy East and still expects 20 billion a year equalization. Trudeau went out of his way to roll out Bill 48 and Bill 69. What did the natives do when BC formally adopted UNDRIP? Shut down train transportation. Trudeau was still talking about passing UNDRIP. Both Quebec and the 600 Native bands consider themselves Nations. You are nations within nations.
Then he pulled a dictator move and banned 1500 guns. The globalist grabbing UN seat monger is a Canada last opportunist especially at the expense of Western Canada

Spot on!

His actions and the company he keeps speak volumes.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

From what I've seen, Quebec is the bigger thorn in Canada's side. They whine about everything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join