It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virus Mutations Reveal How COVID-19 Really Spread , and it wasn't from a lab

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: watchandwait410
China could have ended the world if this was more deadly because of their incompetence. Only play with deadly viruses if you can play with them safely. If it wasn't from a lab the least they could of done was think of the world too. This was a screw you, if we go down you go down kind of thing which is messed up anyway.

Oh come on! You cannot blame China for how countries in the West handled the virus! Trump and Boris Johnson were joking about the virus when it first hit their countries. Was that China's fault that they were incompetent?

As for the virus coming from a lab, there is absolutly no evidence for that, but certain people want to believe that, that they will ignore everything else go fit their belief.

So it was fine that china stopped flights to other parts of china but allowed international fights? Wake up from your programming dude.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

So it was fine that china stopped flights to other parts of china but allowed international fights? Wake up from your programming dude.

See, you refuse to put any blame on your own government! I am not saying that China was not at fault, but are they to blame for the fact that just was arrogantlynot bothered about the virus when it first hit America. Even saying it was just a flu!

This was after bring told repeatedly how deadly the virus was. Our government in the UK made the exact same mistake.

So, you need to learn to critizise the short comings over your own government too.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: watchandwait410
China could have ended the world if this was more deadly because of their incompetence. Only play with deadly viruses if you can play with them safely. If it wasn't from a lab the least they could of done was think of the world too. This was a screw you, if we go down you go down kind of thing which is messed up anyway.

Oh come on! You cannot blame China for how countries in the West handled the virus! Trump and Boris Johnson were joking about the virus when it first hit their countries. Was that China's fault that they were incompetent?

As for the virus coming from a lab, there is absolutly no evidence for that, but certain people want to believe that, that they will ignore everything else go fit their belief.

There’s no evidence it came from the wet market, either. Just hypotheses.

Logically, I’m going with the lab that held bats for scientific research of coronavirus for $200.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

There’s no evidence it came from the wet market, either. Just hypotheses.

Logically, I’m going with the lab that held bats for scientific research of coronavirus for $200.

Of course you are, even though experts say otherwise. So, all the similar virus we have seen in the past, dis they all come from a lab?

At least wait and see. Yes, trump said that, but as we all know, he is a complete moron, so what he says, does not hold much water!

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Peer reviewed science has lost its meaning thanks to the IPCC and that is a fact.

When liars claim peer review and deny others their peer review, we don't have real science anymore from within those sources. PERIOD. We have something that is designed to deceive for a preplanned takeover of peoples daily activities like going to their place of business to do business during a hoax.

We are now at war and biological's were used because the US can't be easily defeated in a war as they can be by stealth and cunning without "firing a shot".

They are so arrogant they tell us their plan and then SOME people pretend it just isn't so even living a couple of thousand miles from Pol Pot's murdering Marxist regime.

Your from the land down under you claim. Thank God Pol Pot didn't live in Australia or New Zealand. He couldn't when he was around back then for one reason because the Aussies were bad a's who didn't take crap from Marxist. Someone like Pol Pot can control the land down under now I do believe and many are not willing to see it for what it is as they give away freedoms that the Marxists require before their brand succeeds.

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: KKLOCO
This sounds like some Chinese propaganda. How much they pay them to write the article?

They were working on the same virus in the lab in Wuhan.

If it looks like 💩, smells like 💩, then it’s most certainly is 💩.

The virus was created by the Chinese, funded by the US. It’s become painfully obvious.

The peer-reviewed science is saying the virus was naturally caused. The US intelligence community has concluded that the virus has a natural origin and isn't a weapon. The CDC, and the WHO, and the German Robert Koch Institute have all reached a conclusion that the virus had a natural origin.

I'm sorry, I don't believe your President, especially when he has not presented any evidence and in light of a string of similar false, and often contradictory, pronouncements.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
To pretend this is not true is how we got here in the first damn place.

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: Shadys321

We have proof they said it wasn’t transferred from person to person after others found that it was. We have proof that China and WHO was against travel resrrictions.

Would you like to make any guess as to why they would do this?

China lied that’s what we know. So why should we believe them when they or their propaganda tells us it started in the wet market when we know they were researching similar things in the lab that also happens to be in Wuhan.

Where do the lies stop and the truth begin? I don’t trust our MSN or many in our government. But I most certainly trust them more than the CCP.

edit on 7-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Really ,Scientific American ? I am Calling FAKE NEWS here .......

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Really ,Scientific American ? I am Calling FAKE NEWS here .......

Of course you are just like any publication you don't agree with is "fake news" , you can lead a horse to water but .....

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

No , it is because I can Discern a Lie from a Confirmed Truth ...........

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I'm sorry, I don't believe your President, especially when he has not presented any evidence and in light of a string of similar false, and often contradictory, pronouncements.

Thank you.

And don't be sorry.
edit on 9-5-2020 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Peer reviewed science has lost its meaning

No it hasn't. One must simply discern between serious scientific journals and tabloids.

The lines of attack against the conclusions of health experts are familiar to those who have studied the climate-change denial movement, which has long relied on what Naomi Oreskes, a science historian at Harvard, called “motivated reasoning.”

“It’s, ‘I don’t like what this implies; therefore I’m going to deny the evidence, and I’m going to question the models, and I’m going to question the motivations of the people who do it,'" Dr. Oreskes said.

For instance, Todd Starnes, a conservative radio host who has likened climate change to “the Tooth Fairy,” fed the virus “truther” movement when he argued that the crisis was overstated because he did not see crowds outside the Brooklyn Hospital Center in New York. It was the pandemic-era equivalent of pointing to a snowstorm as evidence that the planet is not warming. Days later, reporting from inside the hospital found a staff overwhelmed by critical Covid cases.

www.msn.com...

edit on 9-5-2020 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join