It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virus Mutations Reveal How COVID-19 Really Spread , and it wasn't from a lab

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: KKLOCO

This sounds like some Chinese propaganda.

In other words it doesn't fit the story you want to believe.

Want to believe?

Or so painfully obvious, have to believe.

Why do you think China is being so Arrogant about this??? They know that if the real truth comes out — the whole world would be enraged. Not at just them, but the great US of A even more so....

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Fact 1.
Covid-19 is in all likelihood artificial, based on anomalies in its genetic signature:
jameslyonsweiler.com...

-Politically messy - this is being buried...

Fact 2.
STRAIGHT FROM THE WEBSITE OF THE WUHAN LAB ( use google translate). ***BEFORE THE OUTBREAK****, the Wuhan lab published a job posting (that is still up) for Wuhan lab researchers to work on coronavirus with the unusual property of remaining dormant for a time before actually causing disease:
The main research directions of the research group:
Taking bat as the research object, answer the molecular mechanism that can coexist with Ebola and SARS- related coronavirus for a long time without disease, and its relationship with flight and longevity. Virology, immunology, cell biology and multiple omics are used to compare the differences between humans and other mammals.

www.whiov.cas.cn...

I fully expect the false BS public propaganda/articles about covid-19 being "natural" to continue, even from Western governments, as the truth would mean western governments MUST sanction China, and because of the economic importance of China and global supply chains, no one has the balls to do it.

No, I do not think, thus far, that China did it on purpose - this was likely an accident at the Wuhan lab, a biological Chernobyl, due to poor safety controls

edit on 4-5-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadys321

We have proof they said it wasn’t transferred from person to person after others found that it was. We have proof that China and WHO was against travel resrrictions.

Would you like to make any guess as to why they would do this?

China lied that’s what we know. So why should we believe them when they or their propaganda tells us it started in the wet market when we know they were researching similar things in the lab that also happens to be in Wuhan.

Where do the lies stop and the truth begin? I don’t trust our MSN or many in our government. But I most certainly trust them more than the CCP.
edit on 4-5-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Humans in the lab work with the bats that carry the virus.
Infected bat infects lab worker...lab worker goes home to infect the rest of the planet.

Is this too hard to grasp?

Apparently, it is for some. I always thought 1+1+1=3

On second thought, I actually appreciate those that buy into the official narrative. They are the ones that always think the best in people.

Unfortunately, that’s not the world we live in.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
We've mapped out the entire human genome and people are having a hard time believing we can't map out and sequence a virus.

This is why we can't have nice things. People have lost faith in science and want to believe pseudoscience pushed by partisan political BS.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
We've mapped out the entire human genome and people are having a hard time believing we can't map out and sequence a virus.

This is why we can't have nice things. People have lost faith in science and want to believe pseudoscience pushed by partisan political BS.

The issue has nothing to do with whether or not people believe that the genic code of a virus can be sequenced. This problem is with where it originated. Also is the fact that someone from "Scientific American" (as well as some people that happen to hate the President?) forgot the fact that labs that develop bioweapons work with animals.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm curious if the guy behind the research ever been in a Chinese Lab...

To me it really doesn't matter if the virus came from the lab or not. What matters to me that China might finally pay big price for other crimes
edit on 4-5-2020 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Iceland reported over 49 mutations I in March....idk

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Scientific American is reporting that genetic sequencing shows how the Corona virus started and subsequently spread across the world , the sequencing shows the virus was transmitted from an animal to a Human and then spread through the population.

The world struggled to understand how COVID-19 spread during the pandemic’s first four months, but genetic sequences of the coronavirus reported by laboratories tell the real story—when the virus arrived in each place and where it came from.

The sequences, which advance from left to right in the graphic, show that the virus jumped from an animal to humans in China, humans transmitted it to one another within China, then people traveling from there spread it globally person to person. The virus had not mutated significantly as of March 31, 2020; human contact created the pandemic, not a wildly evolving pathogen.
www.scientificamerican.com...

Honestly it's disingenuous to say that it wasn't in a lab. You could absolutely do this in a lab; to say that the sequencing shows that it wasn't is blasphemy -- you'd never be able to tell from the sequencing. The sequencing will tell you how, not where; or even if intentional.

We know it came from bats, but that doesn't mean it wasn't part of research. In fact, all this really does is confirm what everyone else already knew, that it came from the wuhan lab, where they were experimenting with Corona Virus in bats.

The running hypothesis is that it jumped to a lab tech, who then inadvertently spread it through contact with other people. This sequencing does not disprove the hypothesis.

I.E.
This is propaganda, and intentionally misleading.
edit on 4-5-2020 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

The problem is people can't do basic research and find out that nature already did the work for the lab, it doesn't matter, if it 'escaped' from the lab, what matters if it was intentional, or was it a bioweapon.

It wasn't a bioweapon, and we don't know if it was intentional. See what I am getting at? And all this over hyper-sensationalism isn't going to make the virus go away or make things better. If people keep pushing this is a bioweapon it will only make things worse.

Which is hilarious since people who are calling for nukes on China are also saying at the same time this is a nothing virus and it's a power grab by the elites. The holes in the conspiracy theories are so wide they don't even loop back again.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The problem is people can't do basic research and find out that nature already did the work for the lab, it doesn't matter, if it 'escaped' from the lab, what matters if it was intentional, or was it a bioweapon.

It wasn't a bioweapon, and we don't know if it was intentional. See what I am getting at? And all this over hyper-sensationalism isn't going to make the virus go away or make things better. If people keep pushing this is a bioweapon it will only make things worse.

Which is hilarious since people who are calling for nukes on China are also saying at the same time this is a nothing virus and it's a power grab by the elites. The holes in the conspiracy theories are so wide they don't even loop back again.

Honestly, people keep saying if it were a bio weapon it'd be more dangerous -- and that's somewhat logical to assume, but it's actually logically flawed.

The best type of warfare is economic. Despite this virus not being very dangerous, it has done more economic damage globally than anything has ever done before. It'd be rather smart to release this intentionally as a "safe" bioweapon knowing the intended result was economic ruin. In that regard, mission accomplished.

To sit there and say it's not a "weapon" because it's not particularly unusually deadly, is a logical fallacy. I'm not convinced it's not a weapon, why?

Because china wants the world to trade petro in Chinese currency; so much so that we've issued an arrest warrant for the president of Venezuela over it. Maduro listed the price for his oil in Chinese currency, days later; there is an arrest warrant with his name on it.

The Corona Virus made oil trade in negative dollars; i.e. it bottomed out on the market, which would entice other countries to want to use a different reserve currency to purchase their oil.

It's an act of war, and if you believe that's a coincidence, then you're the special one. This is definitely a bio weapon, but the purpose of the weapon wasn't to annihilate the population of the earth, it was to tank the price of oil and destroy our economy, and that's exactly what it did. China had every incentive to do that; and in fact, it's the most logical hypothesis if you look at all of the facts.

Nothing in the original post has anything to do with this at all. All it says is it came from an animal to a human; you cannot see intent from a sequencer.
edit on 4-5-2020 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Paper from the Wuhan lab:
Discovery of a rich gene pool of bat SARS-related coronaviruses provides new insights into the origin of SARS coronavirus
journals.plos.org...

Withdrawn paper Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag

Link to archive of Abstract:
archive.is...

Link to the withdrawn paper itself. These guys were not slouches!
www.docdroid.net...

The Wuhan lab synthesized infectious chimeras, which replicated.

Recent article about the chimeric nature of NOVEL SARS-CoV-2:
Coronavirus Could Be a 'Chimera' of Two Different Viruses, Genome Analysis Suggests
www.sciencealert.com...

People aren't making this stuff up. There's EVIDENCE.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It has to have come from a lab. No way it could have come from hundreds or thousands of people eating the bats.

Bon appetite

edit on 4-5-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

How did it happen naturally? If I take red and mix it with blue, it becomes purple. If I have a sign outside and it rains, and the red runs into the blue and makes purple; that's "natural." The point is, the unnatural way to do it, is the exact same procedure.

This strain of Corona Virus didn't exist before now, and was present in the Wuhan Lab. Occam's razor states the simplest solution is probably true; the simplest solution is that it was engineered in that lab in wuhan. Engineering is when people mix things together, so they are just mimicking the natural process. So when you sequence it; it'll look indistinguishable from a natural outcome.

In no way, does the sequence prove it was natural; just like it doesn't prove it's not. It just contains the sequence. It doesn't tell you how the sequence occured.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

It doesnt matter that it escaped from a lab that happens to be in international economic center apparently vs a cave in the middle of nowhere? It has the.potential to happen but would likely not be anywhere to extent if it wasn't taken to the lab.

Somebody on here was discussing the protocols of a lab like this and how it couldn't escape. I kind of joked about the first protocol should be keeping them away from heavily populated areas. They kind of scoffed at the suggestion due to the multiple overlap of protocols, but the reason for that is the high possibility of human negligence. I don't think you can understand that and not question location as being pertinent context?
edit on 5/4/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Yes, no 'new' strain of virus existed before the previous one. What are you getting at?

We know if it's been engineered or not. They have tall tale signs, it's like taking apart an entire car and putting it back together again without using the proper torque on some nuts and bolts, it will fall apart in nature much quicker.

In order for a virus like this to have any impact on us, or any other animal the most logical path for a virus is to happen naturally. How can a bioweapon like this live outside it's controlled environment in a lab?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Then how is that China's fault? Why is the US economy so fragile?

Yet you are going to blame China for this. And ignore the fundamental facts, don't sell your soul to the devil who is going to take your business because of your greed.
edit on 4-5-2020 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Why would someone make a bioweapon out of something so genetically unstable? It might just randomly become inactive or unviable on the very day it is 'deployed', as far as anyone knows.

Why would someone make a bioweapon that is so nonspecific in target? I mean if you are going to create a gene coded bioweapon, why risk making kill yourself or your family or your own soldiers?

Why would someone make a bioweapon that has such low mortality? I mean five out of every hundred? Does that sound like an effective weapon?

edit on 4/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Why would someone make a bioweapon that has such low mortality? I mean five out of every hundred? Does that sound like an effective weapon?

In theory. weapon that wounds more often, rather than killing outright, will occupy more of an opponent's resources...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Apparently to topple the largest and most powerful empire the world has ever seen, which just so happens to have the largest concentration of medical science and pharmaceuticals on planet earth. It makes total sense...
edit on 4-5-2020 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join