It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death rates in the United States have been going down, not up

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Of course. The media blames this on Trump and the ignorant ones repeat it. Someone could die in a car wreck and if they had the coronavirus, it's listed as another coronavirus death. You may rather have your information fed to you, but most of us want the truth and search for it.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Of course. The media blames this on Trump and the ignorant ones repeat it. Someone could die in a car wreck and if they had the coronavirus, it's listed as another coronavirus death. You may rather have your information fed to you, but most of us want the truth and search for it.

Can you please show me one example of someone being killed in a car crash that has been reported as a COVID death. Just one! And you complain about information being spoon fed to people!

Overall deaths are up slightly more than just the COVID-19 deaths. All the other categories of deaths are still there.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TGunner

Am I meant to be buying a book?

unsure as to what evidence has been proven from your link, have you time to edit it for correct link?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

No need to buy anything, the facts are there in black and white for all to consider.

What is it you want me to fix, doesn't the link work?
edit on 4-5-2020 by TGunner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The media blames this on Trump and the ignorant ones repeat it. Someone could die in a car wreck and if they had the coronavirus, it's listed as another coronavirus death.

www.cdc.gov...

Forget immediate cause.

Blame Corona.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

All I see is a polar bear and then a lot of text about a book

CONVENIENT MYTHS the green revolution — perceptions, politics, and facts book cover by Klaus L.E. Kaiser, is the first clearly written, comprehensive book looking at the green desires and expectations and juxtaposing these with the physical and chemical facts and realities. CONVENIENT MYTHS explains in common terms why many of these green ideas will remain myths and dreams. The laws of nature cannot be broken. No matter how much we may desire the opposite. Keywords / Chapters: Climate change, cryptonics, global warming, IPCC, government, media, propaganda, deficit, inflation, earthquakes, volcanos, pollution, ice ages, greenhouse gases, carbon dioxide, methane, water vapor, sea ice, Arctic, polar bears, seals, whales, energy, temperature, cod, salmon, El Nino, hurricanes, typhoons, earth, freshwater, deforestation, physics, chemistry, biology, freshwater, aquifers, desalination, disinfection, fluoridation, air, ozone, smog, acid rain, crude oil, coal, natural gas, electric power, electric cars, fossil fuels, natural gas, nuclear, geothermal, heat pump, wave power, osmosis, wind, solar energy, biofuels, ethanol, engine, hybrid, hydrogen, light, food, organic, genetically modified, fish, contaminants, sun, radiation, light, X-rays, weather, droughts, floods, diseases, longevity, cancer, Alzheimer's, malaria, progress

link works per say, just not sure where information pertaining to death rate is, cheers

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

But we need to come together worldwide. That's the only way to beat this penny-ante virus dontchuknow????

If our musicians can help Africa then they can help the whole world. Maybe it's time to start airing this again...

*chortle*

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Every death that is reported says "died from coronavirus" and never any underlying conditions or ongoing illnesses because that part isn't "important" enough to list. My point is that we have no idea how many deaths are actually the result of the coronavirus.

When someone has a weak immune system and die from the flu or a cold, the death is reported as an ongoing illness. Not when the coronavirus is concerned though.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Thank you, this is exactly what I'm talking about.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

i know affected people, i know doctors - and they lie to all of us? why? should i trust alex jones more than people i know personally and trust? maybe some measures are exaggerated, but the virus exists and people die from it, that is a fact. and it is also a fact that many countries are about to lift the lockdown. obviously the conspiracy is badly organized.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well, Lots less traffic on the streets, less deaths by accidents. Less deaths from getting killed on the way back from the taverns. Less gang members on the streets, cause nobody out there to rob. Less people going to the doctors and getting meds where the side effects lead to their death. Less people getting operations and complecations of the surgeries. Less people getting killed or hurt on construction jobs. Less mines and factories working, less job related deaths overall. There are lots more reasons why we have less deaths right now. and on top of that, they are listing most of the deaths from other diseases as covid deaths.

Suicides are up, but overall not that bad. Druggies got twelve hundred bucks to buy some dope, so they are not getting killed from drying out. There is a rise in the deaths from not getting treated for diseases, but subtract the side effects of the operations and treatments and it is reduced considerably.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I've never read a single article on Alex Jones. I don't my information from any single news source, but I do hear their twists and spin. I know affected people and doctors, too. My in laws had every symptom of the coronavirus last November and after several tests, no doctor could detect what they had. Nose spray for breathing, and cold meds got them both through and they survived. My father in law has COPD and mother in law has a hereditary heart problem.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Happy anti-American news media is citing a leaked White House document showing 3000 coronavirus deaths a day by June.

www.cnn.com...

Looks like the low IQ media took the bait again! Works every time with those imbeciles.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I suppose that's because of social distancing measures? The epicentres New York and New Jersey got onto controls rather quickly and that made a significant change. That trend is likely to change again once social distancing is loosened.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You keep saying that, about people dying of unrelated causes, but them being listed as due to coronavirus. Please produce some corroborating evidence.

Because it is a stupid thing for them to do, to skew the figures so obviously. I would think that someone who did such a thing would be up before a medical board and be out of a job, rather quickly. Also, relatives who knew that someone died in a car crash and didn't have COVID-19, would most likely go straight to the press and it would be all over the news.

edit on 4/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
If you been taking medical advice from the same media that lied about Russia,Kavanugh,impeachment.

You might be an idiot.

-Neo96

After the last 4 years, The last decade.

What's gone on in this country is freggin stupid.

Yes, because the whole damn world is on it just to smear the orange one. All those deaths across the Europe and close-downs are fake just to get rid of Trump.

BTW. Who should we take medical advice from? The half-senile dimwit in the WH who has 0 communication skills?
The jerkstain that has made a fool of himself and spread disinfo on twitter countless of times during CoVid outbreak?
edit on 4-5-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

If the leaders of New York had told people to take the warnings out of the Trump Administration seriously in February, a lot of lives would have been saved.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If the leaders of New York had told people to take the warnings out of the Trump Administration seriously in February, a lot of lives would have been saved.

Warnings?

January 30th
"“We only have five people. Hopefully, everything’s going to be great. They have somewhat of a problem, but hopefully, it’s all going to be great."

February 1st
"“We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 4th
"“We are coordinating with the Chinese government and working closely together on the coronavirus outbreak in China. My administration will take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from this threat.”

February 10th
"“Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away."

February 11th
"“In our country, we only have, basically, 12 cases and most of those people are recovering and some cases fully recovered. So it’s actually less.”

February 24th
"“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 26th
"“When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

And these are only a fraction of his quotes, and they exclude the quotes from his direct officials.

Source

What are you on? Seriously?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

People are focused on it, therefore they'll probably see more of it because of it. But prior to this Meshiver, People were dying of a variety of other underlying causes on a daily basis and no one called in the guard over it.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Information derived from Johns Hopkins University & Research, Centre Coronavirus Research Centre as at 4 May 2020:

Turns out THAT was not vetted through the Task force and has been called into question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join