It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continued harsh and restrictive COVID 19 Governors orders are anti-humanitarian

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The Marines have daily over flights of Blackhawks in la, even patrolling the pacific coast with v22,s while the Sherrif is posting helicopter sniper photos and letting high risk sex offenders into oc where there is a police officer every 1/4 miles or less on pch along with helicopters and patrol units and all of the stores and many cities decided yesterday to enforce masks everywhere even though the county did not. The signs everywhere on businesses and road sides blame the governor but happily do his bidding, I'm seeing homeless more and many permanently closed businesses popping up and all so we can have this final battle against the deep state and globalism? I'm not so sure anymore though I have seen quite a few new 5g towers around with signs that warn you will get sick if you linger within 20 feet if them.
edit on 5-5-2020 by circuitsports because: Says

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

That should be required reading for all governors, and Dr Fauci!!!!!

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I have been apprehensive about the risk from covid19 i will be honest, but today I saw something that shocked me too my core. I went to get some shopping from town and I had pre arranged to meet my mother as she had a present for my daughter. As we were stood in the centre maintaining a distance of 2 metres or more a police officer came up to a lady sat on the benches behind us, and in a abrupt and aggressive manner and started singling her out and shouting why are you out, you should be at home. She had clearly been shopping as she had a couple of bags and she had got some chips from the chippy for her daughter for lunch. Safe to say being in the centre of town there were people queuing to go in shops and every single person looked on horrified at the vile attitude this copper had with her. It was completely unnecessary and a blatant power trip on his part. He even tried to have a go at my mums partner who was stood having a cig. As I walked away I heard people muttering under their breath how rude he Was. If this is the future I am not for it.
After r reading about the track and trace app aswell, I am even more against holding the country hostage
reply to: The2Billies

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

"Gonna assume you were addressing someone else?"

Perhaps! I couldn't recall which it was...so...apologies.

I hope you and yours are well...peace!
edit on 6-5-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

IL Gov Prick Ster: I wanted to begin reopening the state on May 1st. But the obedient people of Illinois obeyed distancing and hygiene orders so well, our Covid-19 peak has been delayed until about May 15th. So we're not relaxing nuthin until May 29th. Unless you sheep obey even better this month than last. Then, we may have to keep ya'll in chains thru June!

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I can look at my state of Pennsylvania. The more populated counties , especially in the east have been hit hard by the virus. Much harder than the official numbers, only a small portion of those who have had it have been tested. So its a minimum of 10 times as many actual cases as counted. I had it, many of my coworkers have had it, only maybe a dozen have been tested. Our symptoms were mild, some had almost none.One was tested positive and her roommate was told she had it but was never tested.
But there are counties in western and northwestern Pa that have had very few cases. Those are the counties with small populations and more isolated populations. The mountains, the woods. Very small towns. The virus hasn't hit them yet and there just aren't enough people to generate large numbers of cases. So they're getting the go ahead to re open. While counties that have had it and are on the downward trend, they're still under lockdown. And they keep testing and announcing new cases even if the numbers decline. But if they'd test everybody, the fatality rate would plummet to much less than 1%. And if i was tested positive, I wouldn't have just caught it. I had it over a month ago. And we still can't go to church but can still pack grocery stores. Can't go to local restaurants but can get take out. Can't go to parks but can go to places like Wal Mart and Target. It's idiocy and self destruction of targeted areas of the economy.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

I live in PA as well. This has been a fustercluck from the beginning. Wolfe's on a power trip.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mysterychic88
I have been apprehensive about the risk from covid19 i will be honest, but today I saw something that shocked me too my core. I went to get some shopping from town and I had pre arranged to meet my mother as she had a present for my daughter. As we were stood in the centre maintaining a distance of 2 metres or more a police officer came up to a lady sat on the benches behind us, and in a abrupt and aggressive manner and started singling her out and shouting why are you out, you should be at home. She had clearly been shopping as she had a couple of bags and she had got some chips from the chippy for her daughter for lunch. Safe to say being in the centre of town there were people queuing to go in shops and every single person looked on horrified at the vile attitude this copper had with her. It was completely unnecessary and a blatant power trip on his part. He even tried to have a go at my mums partner who was stood having a cig. As I walked away I heard people muttering under their breath how rude he Was. If this is the future I am not for it.
After r reading about the track and trace app aswell, I am even more against holding the country hostage
reply to: The2Billies

What a frightening story. It seems politicians of the world no longer believe in freedom at all. Look how quickly formerly free countries became as strict as Nazi regimes overnight.

The worst part is how quickly the populace gave into these restrictions.

In Rhode Island the Governor told police to stop anyone without Rhode Island license plates and demand they quarantine for 14 days.

In many many states it is ILLEGAL to be within 6 feet of another human being who doesn't live in your household.

Maine shut down all hotels, inns and B&B's and forbade people from going to them, I don't know about where you live, but where I live there are cheap hotels where people who are close to homeless stay paying by night or week - thereby throwing people on the streets.

Kentucky residents were PROHIBITED from traveling outside their state.

In the state with one of the lowest rates of infection in the nation, Oregon, super strict lockdown has been ordered to continue through July.

Michigan forbade the sale of unnecessary items to be sold, so if one went into a store to buy food, one could not purchase an unnecessary item, like: car seats for children, gardening supplies, paint

In Wisconsin you could only go boating in a non-motorized boat, motorized boats were prohibited.

Most states forbade visiting ones relatives, unless they were elderly and in great need.

We are living in one of the most totalitarian worlds that has ever been seen on this planet, if it continues we will all be living like the people who were occupied by the Nazi's and the politicians seem to be really enjoying the power and relishing giving out orders like these.

Even the US more closely resembles Nazi Germany than some of the occupied countries during WWII, thanks to many of the State Governors.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

The Marines have daily over flights of Blackhawks in la,

The Marines don't have Blackhawks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join