It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The game is on.. why the street people may disappear and never be seen again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Well on that note, it recently became illegal in Ontario to not have id because of the corona virus. Many homeless people lack id due to 'reasons'. They're going to be the first people hit by this for sure and as always what happens in one place tends to spread elsewhere in this globalized world.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

I don't believe you would have people obeying this as much as you think. People in the US are growing increasingly angry and pissed off at the existing measure. Will you have some people blindly follow whatever the government says is good for them...of course.

Not sure how Japan works, but in the US, the Constitution still rules.

Most of the logical people yeah.

But there is still a worrisome amount of bootlickers who want us all to kiss the dirt some of our leaders walk on.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Easy CM. Saturate the medium in IR light.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
S&F OP - interesting angle here. Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Well on that note, it recently became illegal in Ontario to not have id because of the corona virus. Many homeless people lack id due to 'reasons'. They're going to be the first people hit by this for sure and as always what happens in one place tends to spread elsewhere in this globalized world.

You twisted that up pretty good. Bravo.
The article you source says nothing of the sort. It says you must give the officer your name, DOB, and address. No where does it mention showing or even having I.D.

This has been the law in almost every state in the U.S. for quite a while. You don't have to carry an I.D but you must give your name to officers.

In some states, like Texas, you don't have to self identify until after you've been arrested on a different charge.
edit on 5-5-2020 by quercusrex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
How about LED jewelry. Binky necklaces, ear rings, pendants and the like. A couple on each one don't seem to work. Well, they do blink but people can't see them. They are IR LEDs. It would not even be necessary to blink in visible light if you don't want to stand out except in IR.

The first half of this video is about night and thermal vision systems. The second half has beacons that would work if set to a fast blink rate or flickering like those LED candles.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: quercusrex

originally posted by: dug88

You twisted that up pretty good. Bravo.
The article you source says nothing of the sort. It says you must give the officer your name, DOB, and address. No where does it mention showing or even having I.D.

This has been the law in almost every state in the U.S. for quite a while. You don't have to carry an I.D but you must give your name to officers.

In some states, like Texas, you don't have to self identify until after you've been arrested on a different charge.

I don't believe this is so. You only must identify yourself if operating a motor vehicle and/or being suspected of committing a crime. Otherwise professors of law all over YouTube have videos out saying the best way to deal with cops is ask if you're under arrest,if not then just say that you dont talk to strangers or give strangers personal information and you are now going to be on your merry way since you aren't acquainted with the officer and have nothing to say to him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join