It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones, in detail, describes killing, eating neighbors to feed to his kids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Well do unto to others... right? Looks like someone volunteered for the dinner table, he's actually pretty filled out too. Quite a few meals there.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Don't like the bloke but I never trust minute long clips unless it tells the whole story. Does anyone know where the longer clip is, say with him a few minutes before this "I'm gonna eat them" rant?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Alex was good on joe Rogan's podcast. But he goes off the rails so far when he's by himself. Infowars has also flown off the rails with it turning completely into a alt-right Christian "news" website.

I feel bad for his neighbors. But obviously he's joking. Alex is rich and sells loads of survival gear. He's definitely not starving, and was probably saying crazy sh!t to make some kind of point.

edit on 4-5-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TGunner

please have the decency to read - and comprehend - what i really wrote

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Long thread, only got through the first page when I wondered:
"Wheres is A.M.? Has he graced this thread with a reply?"
This Alex Jones tale sounds oddly familiar. Wonder if ole' Alex lurks here....

Chek'd - no posts from the illustrious A.M. Somebody needs to let him know Jones is channeling his material...

ganjoa
edit on 2020-5-4 by ganjoa because: checked AM

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
That Alex Jones vid is way funnier when you take his words un the sexual connotation... that could totally become a meme

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Makes sense, his wife divorced him, so he ate her.

second.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

Don't like the bloke but I never trust minute long clips

So you think the various news articles and outlits reported this all based on a minute long clip? Never took the MSM for being that sloppy.... but this is ATS.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Lost the plot years ago.

His original documentaries about bohemian grove etc did open a lot of eyes to be fair to him.

Let success go to his head and been chasing it ever since.

He is still good for a laugh.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
He’s poking fun at the fact people are willing to sell out their neighbors. He’s taking it to a hyper extreme for the shock value.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

does alex jones not like tatties ?

has he ever heard of the humble potato ?

Id take my chances with mother nature before even thinking about eating another human being

he is just a big eejit with an even bigger mouth

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I would like to see if the context makes it more obvious he was joking but I think I see a smirk @ 0:32 and there is a punchline right after....

Regardless I am not offended by a thought exercise. There could be a situation where you have to eat something you don't want to. Like ass. Better than having your own ass eaten first.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Purely from a moral standpoint or from fear of catching kuru?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

He could sell one of his watches and feed his family for a year. But let's just eat the neighborhood and know what time it is, lol.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

A dish of Alex Jones would be delicious! I bet he's really well-marbled!

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
You don't want his kids to starve do you?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
dude. he's right. We need to just do more than eat our neighbors though, i mean the level of CO2 is so high that AOC's green new deal isn't even enough. We have to LITERALLY keep babies alive, harvest their organs, then eat the crust that's left. I mean let's be reasonable here. We need to LITERALLY eat babies. Personally, I advocate organ harvesting. It just seems to be a waste if we don't. But yeah. Alex Jones is a wuss. What we need is full blown infantcidal cannibalism...
edit on 6-5-2020 by JimERustler because: (no reason given)

enough is enough - we can't risk waiting any longer.
edit on 6-5-2020 by JimERustler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

well for a number of reasons, Disease being one of them , then moral reasons , then common sense in general because it will require a lot less energy to hunt and kill animals or grow things than it would be hunting and killing other humans
then also just humans in general will taste pretty crap , consider all the processed foods we eat daily , well the majority of us, so on average human meat would taste pretty garbage compared to animals who only eat plant matter such as cows.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join