It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke interviewed today by Brian Rose/Real London

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87
The site doesn't even check if the email is legit either, just typed in '[email protected]' and it let me in. These people are just looking for something to discredit the video to avoid watching it. They are too scared to agree with someone they have labelled a nutjob.

You are too naive maybe in presuming what others think regarding Mr Icke. Perhaps you don't understand or hear the nuances of how he talks.

I am more likely to trust people who never assume they "know" things for sure and promote their own opinions as a measuring stick and facts for others to follow blindly without question. That is narcissistic delusion in my opinion.

It's all about Denying the chance to show ignorance and it should always start at home. That's why his credibility is drawn into question perhaps.

For example: saying "It is", or "they are" etc, which is "definitive" rather than the truly important addition of "I think", or "perhaps" and "maybe" which shows a personal acceptance of the one thing any of us can ever KNOW....

We can never know anything for sure. Even evidence of proof is no certainty.

The day Mr Icke admits to being wrong about something is the day his credibility will grow maybe. Has he?

He offers great information and some good insights to many things, but it gets spoilt with a know-all twist that damages the credibility.

Spin offs from declaring he was the son of god perhaps and surprisingly nobody believed him.

edit on 4/5/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

The site doesn't even check if the email is legit either, just typed in '[email protected]' and it let me in. These people are just looking for something to discredit the video to avoid watching it. They are too scared to agree with someone they have labelled a nutjob.

You are too naive maybe in presuming what others think regarding Mr Icke. Perhaps you don't understand or hear the nuances of how he talks.

I am more likely to trust people who never assume they "know" things for sure and promote their own opinions as a measuring stick and facts for others to follow blindly without question. That is narcissistic delusion in my opinion.

It's all about Denying the chance to show ignorance and it should always start at home. That's why his credibility is drawn into question perhaps.

For example: saying "It is", or "they are" etc, which is "definitive" rather than the truly important addition of "I think", or "perhaps" and "maybe" which shows a personal acceptance of the one thing any of us can ever KNOW....

We can never know anything for sure. Even evidence of proof is no certainty.

The day Mr Icke admits to being wrong about something is the day his credibility will grow maybe. Has he?

He offers great information and some good insights to many things, but it gets spoilt with a know-all twist that damages the credibility.

Spin offs from declaring he was the son of god perhaps and surprisingly nobody believed him.
You just admitted earlier in the thread that you do not even watch his videos. You seem to think you know him very well though, how is that so? Are you a know it all too?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

Washed up former "athlete"....an idiot from the Alex Jones School for Goofball Imbeciles.

Move along...both discredited here and everywhere...nothing of substance from either...unless your a Reptilian...
edit on 4-5-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Is that more insane than christians , jews, or muslims thinking demons exist and influence other human beings? Or that God likes certain leaders and smites others , ect..

Most of the world is religious and believes in something with no hard evidence. We're all a little crazy. David icke is just more essentric and unique about it

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
The video is free, you just have to enter your email and click.

So it's not free. It's just a way to feed the beast with your ID so that you'll get endless spam and profiling.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Xabi87

The site doesn't even check if the email is legit either, just typed in '[email protected]' and it let me in.

Why are you using my email address!?!?!?!

To add something to the thread.....

David Icke is either a complete nut job or is trying to earn another quick buck because he has no other job after failing at his sports career.
His theories change with what's popular and new with the conspiracy crowd and he releases a new book and does a talk that he usually charges for?!? He's gotten banned from Youtube and facebook so I imagine know that "they" are out to get him because he's telling to many of the elites "secrets", he makes me laugh!

edit on 4-5-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: thebtheb
The video is free, you just have to enter your email and click.

So it's not free. It's just a way to feed the beast with your ID so that you'll get endless spam and profiling.

It has already been said in this thread:

Make up an email and you still get in.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You just admitted earlier in the thread that you do not even watch his videos. You seem to think you know him very well though, how is that so? Are you a know it all too?

PLEASE DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

I said (my emphasis in bold): THIS is why I no longer watch Icke's videos. I never said I do not even watch his videos.

I hope that clears up your misunderstanding and hope you read thoroughly to avoid ignorance in future.

I am familiar with Mr Icke and have been for decades because of other things I said earlier that you also didn't pay attention to.

Your comment was a classic kneejerk reaction that payed no attention to the words used and came from your emotions not your common sense thoughts perhaps.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

Right let's do a little detective work here.

David Ike, a SPORTS reporter for many years.

Then he went off the rail's or was he SPIKED, by that I mean have you ever heard of the use of certain narcotic's by intelligence agency's to literally send people loopy.

There was an infamous murder of a British TV reporter AND presenter called Jill Dando and they tried to pin the murder on an innocent man whom actually served time in jail for a crime he had not committed before being eventually exonerated many years later, now even later during a scandal involving child abuse by members of the government and other people in the ESTABLISHMENT as we call the hierarchy over here in the UK information came out that a Dossier on a certain celebrity and friend of Prince Charles whom despite being only a TV celebrity had formed link's to the highest offices in the land and had government and royal social friend's, a man called Jimmy Seville whom we now know was a high ranking pedophile indicative of a disease in our society was claimed to have been handed to Dando before her murder, her murder was most likely therefore a result of her making inquiries into the matter and was probably carried out by either British intelligence or special forces on the orders of someone very highly placed whom stood to be faced by scandal should the evidence in that now missing dossier ever come to public attention.

One can therefore not help but wonder if other reporters and celebrity's may also have been handed such a dossier, perhaps even David Ike?, in his case whatever the reason they seem to have used the same technique they used on Karen Hudes a former world bank executive whom started to reveal scandal's at the top THEN suddenly went off the rail's and started spouting equally strange nonsense to David Ike whom was once a level headed reporter, in Ikes case he began with claiming he was the SON of God and in Hudes case it is about Cone Hears and bankers being another species of human - I could accept that but then she went off on a complete fantasy trip claiming Moses was Akhenaten etc.

Now it is easy, too easy for intelligence or special forces to Assassinate a persion WITHOUT Killing them using these compounds' that totally screw up there mind's.

Ike Survived and so has Hudes by becoming cult figures but there gasp on reality seem's to have suffered as a result of this probable chemical assassination of there mind's by a shadowy cabal whom may have taken to discrediting as an alternative to outright murder though as we know they still use that method as well.

So Ike, possible delusional psychosis and paranoia induced through being spiked with Drug's by some agency or individual as a method of damage control - Karen Hudes and indeed many conspiracy theorists over the years that began as level headed people then ended up somewhere in the deep twilight zone also possible victim's of this technique.

The disease is REAL, does not mean some of what he say's is not true just take it with a healthy dose of Skeptic for your own sanity's sake because I am afraid he is no longer in quite the same reality as the rest of us some of the time, still an intelligent man and if you can get past the crazy some interesting observations so his mind is still at least 60 to 70 percent reliable, that other 30 to 40 percent though - take care.

edit on 4-5-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Interesting, thanks for that 👍🏻

I only said a yesterday in another thread that I thought he was a semi-charlatan, cleverly mixing facts and fiction to support his narrative and suck you in.

I'll look more into this, thanks.

Also started watching the Jill Dando 4 part docco the other day too, from the Rich Planet website. Facinating stuff.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join