It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazilian/Mexican Government confirming the existance of UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I heard something about that the Brazilian and/or the Mexican government confirmed the existance of UFOs. Now my question is, did the confirm their existance as in "Unidentified Flying Objects" or as in "Flying Saucers"? If anyone knows, could they also post something that supports this info.

Thanks In Advance

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don't know about official confirmation, but the Mexican Government did handover a classified thermal image video to a civilian who is a known UFO investagor as well as TV personality.

The video shows 11 objects invisible to the pilots of a electronic surveillance plane patrolling border areas for smugglers.

I don't know a link but you can find it real quick on google.

While this does not mean an official confirmation it is a big statement for the Government of Mexico to need outside civilian opinion on the data recorded.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Are you referring to the encounter between a Mexican Air Force craft and 11 UFO's in May of /04? What the Department of Defence of Mexico did confirm was the threat of a UFO.

This link explains the incident, and even goes into suggesting that the American and Mexican government are en masse to pit humans against ET's.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
I don't know about official confirmation, but the Mexican Government did handover a classified thermal image video to a civilian who is a known UFO investagor as well as TV personality.

The video shows 11 objects invisible to the pilots of a electronic surveillance plane patrolling border areas for smugglers.

I don't know a link but you can find it real quick on google.

While this does not mean an official confirmation it is a big statement for the Government of Mexico to need outside civilian opinion on the data recorded.

yes, the investagator/tv personality you speak of is MR. Jaime Mausan

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
WOW!

The types of aliens that are most involved with Catholic religious phenomena are the big Greys and the green Reptilians. Although other groups of Anunnaki are also involved in Christianity, the Greys and the Reptilians have predominant roles with the Catholic Church. The Reptilians also play games with the Hindu and Buddhist believers. The Muslims have brown Reptilians and Vulturites manipulating their faith. The Olcars ultimately have the most control over all the major religions and certain organizations, including the Freemasons. Other minor groups influence the indigenous people's religious practices around the world. The world's religions are truly alien battlegrounds amongst the aliens themselves, which is evidenced by the friction caused by the aliens that result in religious wars.

Talk about tying it all together in a neat little package!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
As I understand it, both governments have had officials (who are still in their respective positions) in both government and military, who have publicly stated that yes, they believe these crafts are exhibiting characteristics beyond those of known terrestrial craft, and that they consider it a valid cause for investigation. (The US came to a similar conclusion as you will remember and then launched Blue Book (after several more private projects like Grudge and Sign), as a PR campaign to assign the stigma of ridicule to sightings). These same governments have also had others of course, say that no, nothing to see here...but as I mentioned, those who stated a belief in ET origin, are still there....

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The most interesting thing about this case is the Mexican Pilots never got a visual on the craft, the ufo's were cloaked. They only showed up on infrared radar. They were actually looking for drug smugglers. The video is amazing as it shows the craft flying in formation as they are being chased.
No denying this one as the Mexican Military came forth with a news conference and asked for outside help to investigate. We are not alone

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Recognition of ufos by brazilian and mexican government is a great thing. I have though to be very skeptical on this particular case. For me these lights were certainly just platform oil flames in the campeche gulf.
Check these sites here and here.
The similarity between the photos is obvious.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I've looked into it, but some major problems with that explanation.

One, they (and the camera readouts) indicate the objects to be at a higher altitude than the planes themselves, not on the water.

Two, the lights (flare) would have been visible to the pilots.

Three, they were following up on radar returns in the air, not on the water.

Four, it wouldn't have taken very long to confirm fixed stationary targets vs. moving ones causing a threat.

Five, if it had an interest in doing so, then it'd be fairly easy for the Mexican AF to prove by simply doing another flyover of the area under the same conditions and comparing the footage. This has not been done as far as I know.

It's a lovely explanation, but one that doesn't seem to fit the observations of the pilots, and requires leaps of faith on things such as focal length, refraction, camera tilt vs. altitude, etc.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Ins't the Mexican government just acknowledging they recorded some yet unexplained phenomena on radar/IR , where does it follow that they acknowledge these phenomena to be spaceships hosting greys etc ?

Wishfull thinking at work ?

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I agree there's a lot of facts, some of which are mentioned above, that indicate moving objects - I believe eleven in all, two x3 which actually circled the one of the Mexican interceptors while in flight.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I found this, Brazilian Air Force Admits Investigation on UFOs, but don't know how credible it is. It's not an admission that they exist, just that they studied the phenomenon.

The military report, called Operation Saucer, has 2,000 pages, 500 photographs and some 16 hours of films. It has been sent to the highest rank officers of the Air Force. At that time, the country had a dictatorship government and, because of this, these documents have been kept classified for more than 23 years.

Sounds like they had their own Project Blue Book.

[edit on 3/14/2005 by rwatkins]

top topics

join